As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Omega powered [chat]

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    also wat action film should i show to a 10 yr old and a 13 yr old hu hav not watched any films older than 2000 really

i considered the matrix for the lulz but the 10 year old was like NO IM NOT WATCHING THAT THE CGI IS AWFUL and i lold

DIE HARD!

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

I can't tell whether he was being at all serious or whether everything he said was just making fun of the French study.

Dude check the date.

Oh right.

God I hate this non-holiday.

This one was at least funny and kind of entertaining.

And very stats nerdy.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular

I can't tell whether he was being at all serious or whether everything he said was just making fun of the French study.

Dude check the date.

Oh right.

And very stats nerdy.

It was totally funny, and even forgetting it was April Fools Day it was also obvious that it was a joke on some level.

But mostly April Fool's Day is stupid.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Die Hard
    Terminator
    Terminator 2
    Aliens
    Indiana Jones films that aren't Crystal Skull
    Enter the Dragon
    Mad Max

• Options

Dude check the date.

Oh right.

And very stats nerdy.

It was totally funny, and even forgetting it was April Fools Day it was also obvious that it was a joke on some level.

I like the well thought out ones like Blizzards or this one.

Most are horrible.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

Dude check the date.

Oh right.

And very stats nerdy.

Most are horrible.

I liked the smithsonian's one.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    Lethal Weapon. I forgot Lethal Weapon 1, 2, and 3.

• Options
    Basic Instinct if you don't like the parents.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    also wat action film should i show to a 10 yr old and a 13 yr old hu hav not watched any films older than 2000 really

i considered the matrix for the lulz but the 10 year old was like NO IM NOT WATCHING THAT THE CGI IS AWFUL and i lold

DIE HARD!

ooo good suggestion

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    If they are a bit more mature and can sit through a film then Ronin.

• Options
    And Heat.

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    if the kid were such shits to say the matrix had bad cgi, you should make them watch one night at the roxbury

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

Yeah, that URL says this is not something I should click at work.

Or anywhere.

Move to New Zealand
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    good morning. did they break double nested spoilers again?

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular

Grave of the Fireflies

• Options

Dude check the date.

Oh right.

And very stats nerdy.

Most are horrible.

What was blizzard's this year?

And don't say the molten corgi.

If the molten corgi isn't a real obtainable pet I don't want to know, it's the first thing I've heard about WoW that made me happy in a long time.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    followed by more shitty movies until they die

just like in mystery science theater

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Show them skippy's favorite drunk movies: the last samurai, gladiator, lord of the rings etc

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015
    the 10 year old fukin loved interstellar tho

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
  • Options
    cadlincwalkcadlincwalk Registered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    Holy shit an actual gaming store is opening up in my city today, and its not an april fools joke.

Do FLGS around you guys do stupid bullshit for wifi access? You would think if starbucks/any coffee shop can give it away, nerds could get it right.

@cadlincwalk used to be the person who got called if the wifi was not working well in a North American Starbucks. Good wifi is a high priority for Starbucks, I gather.

Clarification: I only got called if several rounds of power-cycling all dem internet boxes didn't work, which comprises 2 tiers of IT expertise. Working in 3rd tier of IT meant that I still told people to power-cycle stuff while crossing my fingers, but if that didn't work I had to think real hard.

• Options

Dude check the date.

Oh right.

And very stats nerdy.

Most are horrible.

If the molten corgi isn't a real obtainable pet I don't want to know, it's the first thing I've heard about WoW that made me happy in a long time.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/bmotes/

The corgi is real.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    home for two minutes. already trapped under cat.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Does anyone use puffin as a browser on an android tablet? Is it better than chrome?

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    show them john wick

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Does anyone use puffin as a browser on an android tablet? Is it better than chrome?

I only use it for certain flash things. Other then that I find it as annoying as shit.

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular

Arnie.

All of them.

• Options

Dude check the date.

Oh right.

And very stats nerdy.

Most are horrible.

Molten Corgi is a real pet, and pretty much one of the most useful pets in their pet battle mini-game for capturing other pets.

Should be one of the first ones you level.

Move to New Zealand
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
  • Options

Dude check the date.

Oh right.

And very stats nerdy.

Most are horrible.

Also, for me, Blizzard's April Fool's Day prank was an 11 hour downtime during my playtime, so I played valkyria chronicles instead.

Move to New Zealand
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    They Live

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Show them skippy's favorite drunk movies: the last samurai, gladiator, lord of the rings etc

Are you not entertained?!

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    morning, deebs. how's your taleos.

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Ok I googled to check and confirm that the molten corgi is in fact real.

It does the butt drag emote and leaves a trail of lava then turns around to sniff it.

I still have no desire to go back to wow but I feel better about the time I spent there now.

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    show them john wick

its not on apple movies but i showed them the 6 minute club scene for the lels

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Mortious wrote: »

Dude check the date.

Oh right.

And very stats nerdy.

Most are horrible.

Also, for me, Blizzard's April Fool's Day prank was an 11 hour downtime during my playtime, so I played valkyria chronicles instead.

Stop being in the bad time zone.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular

I only use it for certain flash things. Other then that I find it as annoying as shit.

Chrome keeps refreshing everytime I change tabs and it's making browsing the forums insanely inconvenient.

• Options

Chrome keeps refreshing everytime I change tabs and it's making browsing the forums insanely inconvenient.

Try Dolphin.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »

clicking is starting to slow down a little now. All those fools wasting their clicks early on.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
This discussion has been closed.