As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Omega powered [chat]

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    that's not far from my bloodborne character if you put a hat on her

… such cleavage ...

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    um nicholas hoult was already a sexy zombie in warm bodies r u guys slow or wat

I think you mean Rob Cordry tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRRDzc25uxs

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    man if i take this role i will get to build a team and have big boy responsibilities

i am srsly reeling from all this

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Irond Will wrote: »
    man if i take this role i will get to build a team and have big boy responsibilities

smoke 18 marijuanas to make this decision properly

also make frankie head decision maker shes the only one of u that has any taste/decision making skills

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I think I need to bow out of the Daily Show thread.

I don't think I can remain productive in there - people who think it is a-okay to doxx people is just not a position I can argue against or treat with any modicum of respect.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

will hire me

and pay me all the monies

(but slightly less than all the monies you will be getting paid of course)

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    @Irond Will --- that is awesome, dude. Grab that brass ring and make it happen! You deserve it.

Also, I was courtside for a Charlotte Hornets / New York Knicks game once - it is impressive as hell, even if you are not big into the sportsball. Those athletes are fucking athletes, man.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    pillars of eternity is so much deeper than it appears 10 hours in "oh okay i already got a quest in town 3 out of 4, i should go back to town 2 and finish my tiny handful of quests there"

*40 hours later* alright I think I'm almost done questing here and can go to town 3!

• Options
    pillars of eternity is so much deeper than it appears 10 hours in "oh okay i already got a quest in town 3 out of 4, i should go back to town 2 and finish my tiny handful of quests there"

*40 hours later* alright I think I'm almost done questing here and can go to town 3!

I think it is ever so slightly shorter than BG1 + TOTSC, much shorter than BG2... but every section matters and everything was crafted with great care.

And there are just some amazing WTF moments throughout the whole experience.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Sexy Homunculus is my wrestling stage name.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    as much as i revile Apple and everything they stand for i am sad they still don't have an ipod touch larger than 64GB

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

I think it is ever so slightly shorter than BG1 + TOTSC, much shorter than BG2... but every section matters and everything was crafted with great care.

I just finished Grieving Mother's companion quest. Is good.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    as much as i revile Apple and everything they stand for i am sad they still don't have an ipod touch larger than 64GB

They do tho.

It is called iPhone

8->

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    kedinik wrote: »

Could you spoil where her quest actually begins? I had the first campfire scene, but never had any ideas of where to take her or what to do with her.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options

They do tho.

It is called iPhone

8->

i...

NEVER

BACK FOUL FRUIT DEMON

BACK I SAY

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular

Could you spoil where her quest actually begins? I had the first campfire scene, but never had any ideas of where to take her or what to do with her.
    You just talk to her about the vision you saw. You'll get more campfire visions but you don't have to go anywhere specific.

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    P10 wrote: »

You just talk to her about the vision you saw. You'll get more campfire visions but you don't have to go anywhere specific.

So almost exactly like Durance, then. Okie dokie.

His story was fantastic.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »

So almost exactly like Durance, then. Okie dokie.

His story was fantastic.
    COINCIDENTALLY BOTH WRITTEN BY CHRIS AVELLONE

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

'build a team' makes me think you'll travel the globe, roping in unconventional yet brilliant team members until you've assembled a crack group of mismatched and ethnically diverse roughnecks

maybe even a gay!

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    ive been writing comedy esports satire

http://esportsexpress.com/2015/04/are-you-a-riot-games-megafan-prove-it-with-this-fun-quiz/

i helped lead this article i think its funny

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Were getting ladyroar prepared for being in the hospital when baby comes. So we need some info can we/how do we put our Simpsons dvd's we ripped onto her ipad so she has something to watch at night?

@Syndalis

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    @Kana if you have an opportunity to make kisses with Hot Intern, consider yourself free to bail on Lady Blackbirding, we could probably throw you in there next session as a character anyway!

but please keep in mind that you must adhere to a strict All The Deets policy

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »

Are we talking about Greed?

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    Were getting ladyroar prepared for being in the hospital when baby comes. So we need some info can we/how do we put our Simpsons dvd's we ripped onto her ipad so she has something to watch at night?

@Syndalis

Step 1: grab Handbrake
    Step 2: Use handbrake to rip the DVDs in perfect iPad format to your hard drive.
    Step 3: Import the episodes into itunes, and then edit the info on them to mark them as a TV show, set seasons up, etc.
    Step 4: Import those videos to iPad through iTunes.

Another option is, if you have wifi in the hospital, to install plex on your home computer and set the iPad up to view all the media from your home PC through the plex client, no encoding needed.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Thanks a ton! Yeah no wifi in the hospital.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    I saw a gross pajama couple that was making all kinds of public displays of affection at the gas station just a bit ago.

She was wearing a Stone Cold Steve Austin 3:16 sweatshirt.

That's just. I need a shower.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I have a dozen emails from our IT admin all wondering what the hell I connected to the network that is using 40mbps. I guess I need to set a cap for the VBR on the 4k camera.

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    Holy fuck that was incredible

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Grieving Mother does have one line that made me laugh.
    Something like THE WORLD IS BLEEDING TO DEATH BETWEEN THE LEGS OF THE WOMEN AND I WILL SAVE THEM.

Moar liek Social Justiciar Mother.

kedinik on
    I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    I think I need to bow out of the Daily Show thread.

I don't think I can remain productive in there - people who think it is a-okay to doxx people is just not a position I can argue against or treat with any modicum of respect.

Look, it's okay to do it to people we don't like.

It's like every rule. Only applies when convenient.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Suriko wrote: »
    ive been writing comedy esports satire

http://esportsexpress.com/2015/04/are-you-a-riot-games-megafan-prove-it-with-this-fun-quiz/

i helped lead this article i think its funny

esport sex press.

literally cannot read it as anything else

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    My single greatest fear is that at some point, I will be locked in a room and made to answer for every single horrible thing I've posted on forums or social media

an endless gurgle of, "okay, contextually,"

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    @Sir Landshark continuing what we started yesterday, today we did hard VoG with 4. It was really fun. I think up next we're going to try hard Crota, also with 4. I think that might actually be easier.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    My single greatest fear is that at some point, I will be locked in a room and made to answer for every single horrible thing I've posted on forums or social media

an endless gurgle of, "she looks underage, but actually she's a 5000 year old demon"

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »

Are we talking about Greed?

No?

My sins of choice are Sloth and Gluttony

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I think my social media history is... mostly safe for me to have a life and career?

I think the most controversial thing I've said on public social media was a link to a particularly egregious anti-gay thing that someone did and basically saying "If you think this is ok then unfriend me - i don't want to know you". Which was probably rather childish of me but I was pissed as hell.

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    I saw a gross pajama couple that was making all kinds of public displays of affection at the gas station just a bit ago.

She was wearing a Stone Cold Steve Austin 3:16 sweatshirt.

That's just. I need a shower.

If you are offput by our public displays of affection GIMMIE A HELL YEAH

This discussion has been closed.