Options

PAX Prime 2015 Forum Badges

• Options
    kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    kropotkin wrote: »
    hml151 wrote: »
    You always do such an amazing job, thank you. Will there be some at cookie brigade headquarters this year again? It was easier for me to manage since I'm still injured.

I've never handed any to the Cookie Brigade actually. I can see if I can get the badges to them.

I always carried some with me, since I'd get asked about my own so much while I was out distributing. I fully support the idea of having badges available for Brigadiers to distribute.

Well if you can hook me up with the organisers I can sort something out.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    edited July 2015
    TWO WEEKS TODAY EVERYONE! After 14th August I shall shut down the taking of names from this thread and head off to the printers to make the badges. Be sure to contribute to this thread to get your name on back.

kropotkin on
    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    You always do such an amazing job, thank you. Will there be some at cookie brigade headquarters this year again? It was easier for me to manage since I'm still injured.

I've never handed any to the Cookie Brigade actually. I can see if I can get the badges to them.

I always carried some with me, since I'd get asked about my own so much while I was out distributing. I fully support the idea of having badges available for Brigadiers to distribute.

Well if you can hook me up with the organisers I can sort something out.

@Punzie is your gal, I believe.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    tinedizzletinedizzle Kelso, WARegistered User regular
    Great job as usual and I'll see you in 27 days!!!

• Options
    YamaraYamara Registered User regular
    Oooh, I particularly like this year's design. Nicely done! Looking forward to getting my own. At some point, I need to mod the crest to include new colors for the new PAXes. But then they'll probably make a 5th PAX.

Please add my 'Yamara' to the back. :)

We want strategy board game testers! Check out Paiko's Indie Game thread.
  • Options
    DashDDashD Dread Pirate Chef Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I think I commented somewhere near the beginning of the thread...

But just to be safe:
    Looks great! I can't wait to pick one up!

"Brilliant! Oh wait, if we were meant to fly, we would have been born with little bags of nuts."
    PAX_Badge_Sig.png
  • Options
    The Word of BirdThe Word of Bird Might be in a dreamland....Registered User regular
    Is it too late to be added to the forum-badge list? I'm not sure if I already posted this year, but I wanted to make sure.

Gaming since 1986.
    Things I need to learn: To properly knit, speak Klingon, and speak/read Japanese so I can play Final Fantasy games in their original language.
    "S.o.o.n." : "'Severe Obligation to Observe' Neurosis". This Neurosis impels the subject to constantly observe an object, waiting for a change they are certain must come "Soon".
    Hotel [x] Pax Badgers Fri [x] Sat [ ] Sun [x] Mon [x] Just need 2 Saturdays, and then our sets will be complete! And then...waiting for Pax.....F5F5F5F5F5F5F5....
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    TWO WEEKS TODAY EVERYONE! After 14th August I shall shut down the taking of names from this thread and head off to the printers to make the badges. Be sure to contribute to this thread to get your name on back.

• Options
    The Word of BirdThe Word of Bird Might be in a dreamland....Registered User regular
    Yay! If I recall, I think I already posted at some point about the design. If not, then I'll just state that it's cool! Nostalgia is awesome!

Gaming since 1986.
    Things I need to learn: To properly knit, speak Klingon, and speak/read Japanese so I can play Final Fantasy games in their original language.
    "S.o.o.n." : "'Severe Obligation to Observe' Neurosis". This Neurosis impels the subject to constantly observe an object, waiting for a change they are certain must come "Soon".
    Hotel [x] Pax Badgers Fri [x] Sat [ ] Sun [x] Mon [x] Just need 2 Saturdays, and then our sets will be complete! And then...waiting for Pax.....F5F5F5F5F5F5F5....
  • Options
    sirmrejsirmrej Seattle areaRegistered User regular
    I'm pretty sure I contributed but in case I didn't - good job as always, herding the forumites to decide on designs, etc.

• Options
    SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I think I posted before, love this year's badge.

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • Options
    acaraba2acaraba2 Tampa, FLRegistered User regular
    Great looking badge. Looking forward to pick one up.

jf7bixxxlknz.png

• Options
    jamsyarbotsjamsyarbots Wilmington, DERegistered User regular
    Looking great! Can't wait to see it in person.

• Options
    punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular

I took a few leftovers from the cb/gamenight table Thursday night last year for cbhq. I can do it again if it's cool with Kropotkin.

I love having this every year. Thanks Krop!

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    MetaverseNomadMetaverseNomad Registered User regular
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again (especially since I can't remember if I've said it yet this year), these are my absolute favorite, #1-must-have-thing at PAX every single year. <3<3<3!!!!!!

• Options
    zannahzannah Registered User regular
    I'm almost late to the party! This year's design looks awesome - can't wait to see it in person! <3

• Options
    SolosithSolosith Lake StevensRegistered User new member
    Design is amazing, great job. Can't wait to get one.

• Options
    ONE WEEK That's right everyone, you have 7 days before the taking of names for the back of the badge shuts down and I head off to my local printers. I have to say that trip there is my trigger that PAX is practically here. This is a good thing!

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    First PAX Primer here. I can't wait!! 3rd PAX this year, and I'm going a little stir crazy waiting for updates...

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • Options
    DarkAliceNiteDarkAliceNite Registered User regular
    The design is well put together and lovely! Makes me think back to when I was small and before my uncle got the NES..... I miss you Atari.

• Options
    YuritauYuritau CanadaRegistered User regular
    Love this year's design!

• Options
    hyrulehero96hyrulehero96 The Hero of Rhyme Registered User regular
    The awesomeness of this years badge can't be overstated

Slim, Relax, Fine Wine At The Qfc, On A Snowy Saturday Night

My Body Is always Reggie
  • Options
    GreatfritoGreatfrito Registered User regular
    Looks neat! My wife and I are (very im-)patiently waiting for the schedule now.

• Options
    SevorakSevorak Registered User regular
    I love the badge! This is my fourth pax but the first time I'll be getting the badge. I didn't even know this was a thing until I saw this thread a couple months ago, awesome idea!

steam_sig.png 3DS: 0748-2282-4229
  • Options
    KoheiKohei Registered User regular
    Huzzah! for badges.

• Options
    KamikazePigeon01KamikazePigeon01 Registered User new member
    Please say I'm not too late! :)

• Options
    jukkakhanjukkakhan Registered User regular
    Just in case... *contribution!*

PimDtoK.png
  • Options
    aleph0aleph0 Registered User regular
    Checkin' in! Excited for this year's badge!

• Options
    DeToX86DeToX86 Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    This looks pretty great. I can't believe this will be my 6th PAX and I've never seen this before. I also got my first challenge coin this year as well. Guess I need to be more active in the forums....

DeToX86 on
  • Options
    ONE DAY TO GO! That's right, you have one more day to participate in this thread before I close down entries and no name for you on the back. Also I have revised the back just a little by way of a correction; can any of you spot it?
    150813%20PAX%20Prime%202015%20PA%20Forum%20Badge%20Back%20No%20Name%20v4_zpstd5umrgc.jpg

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    DapperPumpkinDapperPumpkin Registered User regular
    ONE DAY TO GO! That's right, you have one more day to participate in this thread before I close down entries and no name for you on the back. Also I have revised the back just a little by way of a correction; can any of you spot it?
    150813%20PAX%20Prime%202015%20PA%20Forum%20Badge%20Back%20No%20Name%20v4_zpstd5umrgc.jpg
    Skybridge :)

• Options
    DeToX86DeToX86 Registered User regular
    Crap, you sniped me on it!

• Options
    TgeeksterTgeekster Registered User regular
    Nothing like cutting it close. This forum badge is always just that something extra while at PAX. See y'all there in 14 days

• Options
    MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Oh man, I can't Wait to snag one of these to show off at the omegathon

Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • Options
    KarickKarick Registered User regular
    I cannot wait to get mine. YAY!

• Options
    TimoonTimoon Occupied Canada Registered User regular
    Looks amazing...

• Options
    Nfan10039Nfan10039 Streamer/Gamer/Developer Montreal (Seattle eventually....)Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Please add me to this! Looks like I just made it!

Nfan10039 on
    ajor19ru24j1.png
    Just a nerd into anything Nintendo, anime, MCU, Star Wars, and board games/card games.
    Also a computer scientist and a streamer.
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Please add me. 'YoungFrey'
    This one looks so good. Thanks for all the hard work.

• Options
    MightyzinnMightyzinn Registered User new member
    Please add me as Mightyzinn :)

This looks awesome :)

• Options
    flasheflashe Craft Beer Aficionado US - East CoastRegistered User regular
    Can't wait....less than 3 weeks out! Love the forum badges

This discussion has been closed.