PAX Prime 2015 Forum Badges

1234568

Posts

  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    So here is is the final versions of the front and back of the forum badge. 148 people helped bring this thing into existence and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for that. Here is the final version of the forum badge:

    FRONT
    150815%20PAX%20Prime%202015%20PA%20Forum%20Badge%20Front%20FINAL_zpshy2jgnxj.jpg

    BACK
    150815%20PAX%20Prime%202015%20PA%20Forum%20Badge%20Back%20FINAL_zpsoubbroxm.jpg

    List of names on the back:
    A.Sabot
    Aardvark Vulgar
    acaraba2
    adambarg
    adias.angel
    alegria
    aleph0
    Alphonsis
    anathale
    bacon_avenger
    Baka Al
    banghi
    Beigh
    Birrhan
    BitTWist
    Bluemeane
    BombClancy
    Casai
    cbellevie
    ccbostick
    ceres
    chaosisorder
    Chokecherry
    ClannMorgan
    Coldbrew
    contrefait
    corinnetags
    couchapotamus
    Crispy262
    Cruxxes
    Daksa
    DapperPumpkin
    DarkAliceNite
    DashD
    davobah
    DeathNTaxes
    Decius
    DemonsMaster
    DeToX86
    DJofSparta
    Dragon6860
    draklan
    Elliad
    ElmoFuntz
    f33rNapalm
    Fenrisfang
    firewaterword
    flare21amg
    flashe
    forbiddenvoid
    Forward
    gorgeousplanet
    Gorgol
    Greatfrito
    HAVOKNW
    hml151
    Hoboking006
    hyrulehero96
    Incarnadine
    IncreaseBlue
    itsshortstuff
    jamsyarbots
    jcphne
    Joethefish
    jukkakhan
    JulieL
    jumboto
    KamikazePigeon01
    Karick
    kcrobinson
    Keroan
    Khadour
    Kohei
    kropotkin
    Lady Amalthea
    Lazorz
    LerlertHerb
    Lobstar
    LTAcosta
    MagnusCarter
    Malgaras
    MetaverseNomad
    MetricalSky
    Mighty
    Mightyzinn
    minisplat
    mljonir
    neo_blade01
    Nfan10039
    nil8r
    nixter
    Orezbus
    ParoXoN
    peetsnack
    PookyAlert
    punzie
    Robert Khoo
    Rogue_hunter
    S2000Gan
    Sammy.Sam
    SanDogWeps
    sanovah
    savagehart
    Serenity
    seventyx7x
    Sevorak
    shadowscout
    shdwcaster
    ShiinaBat
    Shivin
    Simonton
    SinoSamba
    sirmrej
    skitterbug
    Sleepy Kitty
    Solelron
    Solosith
    soozerella
    Spud387
    SutibunRi
    Suzama
    TabbyKat
    TeganJ
    Tgeekster
    The Hanged Man
    The Word of Bird
    theoriginalz
    tidbit
    Timoon
    tinedizzle
    TOGSolid
    totallyawesome
    trippyxone
    utterotter
    Varg
    Versuserik
    vespachica
    Volkat
    wyndstar
    Xarthan
    Yamara
    YoungFrey
    Yuritau
    zannah
    zeale
    zeromyst
    zerzhul
    Zombicus
    zwitterion

    kropotkin on
    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png





    ZombicuszerzhulClannMorganshadowscoutcbelleviegorgeousplanetjukkakhanYoungFreyadambargjamsyarbotsvespachicaGONG-00hyrulehero96skitterbugBirrhanDapperPumpkinDashDThe Hanged Manshdwcasteraleph0TeganJbacon_avengerDarkAliceNiteVampireVolkovaVolkatzwitterionCrispy262jumbotozannah
  • ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Truly awesome, thanks for all the hard work.

  • cbelleviecbellevie Registered User regular
    Another excellent forum badge! Great job, thanks so much!

  • davobahdavobah Registered User regular
    That looks super cool! Thanks again for doing this!


    avc1nox7guut.png

  • jamsyarbotsjamsyarbots Wilmington, DERegistered User regular
    Holy shit, dude! Great job! Thanks for putting this together.

  • DemonsMasterDemonsMaster Registered User regular
    Thank you for the awesome badge. This year I'll be sure to pick mine up lol! I did BYOC last year and still forgot. I have BYOC again this year though so I won't forget this time.

    Pax Prime (West) '13, '14, '15, '16.
    Pax South '16
    Pax Prime 2015 Omeganaut
  • ElliadElliad Registered User regular
    Super excited! Thanks for doing this kropotkin - looks amazing. Can't wait to pick mine up!

    Attended
    PAX Prime 2014
  • vespachicavespachica SeattleRegistered User regular
    You've done it again!! <3

    ufq9gj8383nh.png

  • corinnetagscorinnetags Academic Williamsport, PARegistered User regular
    This is so exciting! It's my first PAXPrime (and only my second PAX w/o a small child attached to me), I'm really looking forward to getting to do extra stuff like this!

  • DarkAliceNiteDarkAliceNite Registered User regular
    Sweet! This is so cool!!!

  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    And they are here! Yes the printed badges are now with me and I claim the first one :)

    15-08-22%20Printed%20Forum%20Badges_zps7l9ibtsh.jpg

    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png





    YoungFreyzerzhulZombicusVampireVolkovajukkakhanClannMorganbacon_avengernixterhyrulehero96VolkatzwitterionshadowscoutvespachicacbelleviegorgeousplanetBirrhanSevorakDashDDarkAliceNitejumbotoalegria
  • VampireVolkovaVampireVolkova Registered User new member
    Awwww my wife's name is on the back... Sadly mine is not.... How can she claim hers?

  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2015
    Awwww my wife's name is on the back... Sadly mine is not.... How can she claim hers?
    Go to a pre-pax event where they are present and get one, or go to BYOC after noon-ish on Friday (kropotkin will tweet when they have landed in BYOC, it's usually around then) and get one there by answering one of the questions presented in the OP.

    These are not set aside for the people whose names are on the back, they are for everyone that is a forumer if you can acquire one via the ways I just described.

    zerzhul on
  • zealezeale Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    I see that zeromyst and myself have combined forces on that badge!

    rd5f6naqpzym.png
    zerzhul
  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    The preparation of the forum badge creation, production and distribution is in its final stages and I have just ordered the A6 plastic sleeves you get with each badge. I have printed 250 badges as I do every year and ordered 105 more plastic sleeves, based on the remainder of sleeves carried over from last year. Those that are good at arithmetic will notice that there is a 145 return on the previous year's badge. That means 145 were thrown away as they were not collected. This always makes me somewhat sad as while there is enthusiasm for them in this thread and elsewhere, this appears to dissipate once PAX Prime actually starts.

    Now I know we're all busy and we can't always make it to the BYOC registration desk because we're in line for 5 hours to watch a 10 minute video of a game that is coming out in a month, but I am simply asking, no make that pleading, just spend 10 minutes to pick up this forum badge. It's made for you to help you find others on this forum and to break the ice, which can be 1 mile thick for some of us!

    As an aid I will be tweeting about them throughout PAX Prime and updating the PAX Prime Facebook page too just to remind you that they are there to be collected. Note that the Forum Badges will be removed at 4pm on Monday afternoon and those that remain when I collect them will be thrown away.

    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png





    vespachicaClannMorganbacon_avengerDarkAliceNite
  • zwitterionzwitterion Registered User regular
    Alphabetically last! Sweet!

    Zombicus
  • cbelleviecbellevie Registered User regular
    kropotkin wrote: »
    The preparation of the forum badge creation, production and distribution is in its final stages and I have just ordered the A6 plastic sleeves you get with each badge. I have printed 250 badges as I do every year and ordered 105 more plastic sleeves, based on the remainder of sleeves carried over from last year. Those that are good at arithmetic will notice that there is a 145 return on the previous year's badge. That means 145 were thrown away as they were not collected. This always makes me somewhat sad as while there is enthusiasm for them in this thread and elsewhere, this appears to dissipate once PAX Prime actually starts.

    Now I know we're all busy and we can't always make it to the BYOC registration desk because we're in line for 5 hours to watch a 10 minute video of a game that is coming out in a month, but I am simply asking, no make that pleading, just spend 10 minutes to pick up this forum badge. It's made for you to help you find others on this forum and to break the ice, which can be 1 mile thick for some of us!

    As an aid I will be tweeting about them throughout PAX Prime and updating the PAX Prime Facebook page too just to remind you that they are there to be collected. Note that the Forum Badges will be removed at 4pm on Monday afternoon and those that remain when I collect them will be thrown away.

    It is sad to hear that any get thrown away. For reasons beyond my understanding, I get ridiculously excited about this badge... in the past, when going through checkpoints and asked to show my badge, far too often go to flash the forums badge instead of the actually PAX badge...

    Thanks much for your efforts again!

    vespachicaDarkAliceNite
  • ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Throwing them away is hard to do, its such a sad end to something you have put your time, energy and let's face it expense in to for the sole benefit of your fellow forum members. I will be sure to pick my up badge and wear it all weekend!

    bacon_avenger
  • FenrisfangFenrisfang Registered User regular
    I have all ready told my husband that we need to hit up the Pre-PAX boardgame night first just so I can pick it up. I hate to hear that any of them go to waste when you put so much work into them.

    PAX Tickets: check!
    Hotel Booked: check!
    Sitter for the kids: check!
    Excitement level rising: check, check and triple check!
  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    There has been a mishap with the plastic holders. The company I order from sent me the wrong ones meaning we're 105 holders short. I'm very sorry about this, but it's outside of my control. There is a risk that you will get a badge without a holder and for that I'm very sorry.

    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png





  • BirrhanBirrhan Registered User regular
    kropotkin wrote: »
    There has been a mishap with the plastic holders. The company I order from sent me the wrong ones meaning we're 105 holders short. I'm very sorry about this, but it's outside of my control. There is a risk that you will get a badge without a holder and for that I'm very sorry.

    Are the badges the same size as last year? Those of us who are hoarders like myself could reuse those holders.

    zerzhulZombicusBouwsT
  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    Birrhan wrote: »
    kropotkin wrote: »
    There has been a mishap with the plastic holders. The company I order from sent me the wrong ones meaning we're 105 holders short. I'm very sorry about this, but it's outside of my control. There is a risk that you will get a badge without a holder and for that I'm very sorry.

    Are the badges the same size as last year? Those of us who are hoarders like myself could reuse those holders.

    Yes they are the same size.

    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png





    Birrhan
  • BluemeaneBluemeane Registered User regular
    Did I miss the list of questions?

    PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXX!
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Bluemeane wrote: »
    Did I miss the list of questions?
    It's in the OP.

  • jumbotojumboto Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Go to a pre-pax event where they are present and get one

    Is there a list of Pre-PAX events where I can pick one up?

    QRdy58p.png
  • zwitterionzwitterion Registered User regular
    Being that it is Thursday and I'm in my hotel is there anything going on where these can be picked up today?

  • ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    zwitterion wrote: »
    Being that it is Thursday and I'm in my hotel is there anything going on where these can be picked up today?

    The pre-pax dinner and pre-pax board game night

  • KoheiKohei Registered User regular
    Thanks for coordinating all this!

  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    I'm heading to the Pre PAX board game event for around 6pm ish then moving onto the pre-PAX Dinner. Badges will be available from the board game night at the Sheraton from that time.

    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png





  • jumbotojumboto Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Picked up mine today at the Pre-PAX Boardgame Night. They look great IRL. Thanks for doing this!

    QRdy58p.png
  • zwitterionzwitterion Registered User regular
    Got mine! Thanks a bunch!

  • ShivinShivin OregonRegistered User regular
    @kropotkin Where are you today. I must have missed you yesterday.

    r3a9obz7nxdg.png
  • bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    Picked mine up yesterday, and was able to get the holder. Thanks again @kropotkin for doing these again this year!

    PAX Prime 2020 Checklist:[ ]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Bobcats [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Forum Badge
    B6R2sRY.png
  • ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Got mine too! Thanks again

  • YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Went by BYOC today and didn't see anything. Where exactly are the badges, and when?

  • zannahzannah Registered User regular
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    Went by BYOC today and didn't see anything. Where exactly are the badges, and when?

    You have to ask at the byoc reg area - they weren't just sitting out when I went by. It's at the same table as the buttoneering container.

    kropotkin
  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Shivin wrote: »
    @kropotkin Where are you today. I must have missed you yesterday.

    I'm all over the place attending appointments, for I have a very bright yellow badge! I do wear my forum badge at all times too, so if you see me say hello :)

    kropotkin on
    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png





  • mljonirmljonir Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    was busy enforcing this year and totally forgot to pick up my badge -_-

  • DarkAliceNiteDarkAliceNite Registered User regular
    Thanks so much Kropotkin. I love the badge! Hope you got to hand out most of them.

  • BitTWistBitTWist Kitsap CountyRegistered User regular
    Thanks for the badge. Got mine Friday at BYOC.

    3DS:2552-1222-3225 / PSN:BitTwist
This discussion has been closed.