As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

League Of Legends: River Kings, a Brackish Keel-Overhaul of Piracy and LCS in full swing

• Hiryu02Hiryu02 Registered User regular
    0-4given 25 minutes in.

Sev: Your gameplay is the most heavily yomi based around. Usually you look for characters that allow you to force guessing situations for big dmg. Even if the guess is mathematically nowhere near in your favor lol. You're happiest when you have either a 50/50, 33/33/33 or even a 75/25 situation to go crazy with. And you will take big risks to force those situations to come up.
  • SproutSprout Registered User regular
    THE HORSE IS SO FUCKING REAL.

• pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    forgiven got exposed as hell that series. no way he stays with the team after this.

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • MiniwolfMiniwolf Probably somewhere sniffing somethingRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015
    forgiven got exposed as hell that series. no way he stays with the team after this.
    I think he'll stay no other team wants him, I mean except for challenger teams. He was banned for being toxic and he tilts really easily. That is the thing about Best of Xs, Its way easier to beat SK and force forgiv1n to tilt. Forgiv1n has great positioning in single games, but he was so far on tilt and when you're that far behind on an ADC its so hard to do anything.

Miniwolf on
    League Of Legends: Ulven
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    EULCS 3rd place
    Congrats to H2k for the win. They did some fucking work in games 4 and 5 and I love their drafts. And pr0lly

• SpoonySpoony Registered User regular
    UOL showed how you can force him out and H2K just confirmed it. It's like he got worse and worse as the series went on. It took 22 minutes to complete his first item.

edited April 2015
    Spoony wrote: »
    UOL showed how you can force him out and H2K just confirmed it. It's like he got worse and worse as the series went on. It took 22 minutes to complete his first item.
    To be fair H2k built team comps about killing the backline. I mean jinx vs a fed Pony is basically asking to get dove on repeat.

Miniwolf on
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • SproutSprout Registered User regular
    The EU finals, live from a rad arena in Madrid!

The NA finals, live from... the studio parking lot!

• Mr.SunshineMr.Sunshine Registered User regular
    Sprout wrote: »
    The EU finals, live from a rad arena in Madrid!

The NA finals, live from... the studio parking lot!

Not many people can go to that studio parking lot in where ever that parking lot is... Anaheim? That's where Disneyland is. So it's just as exotic as that arena in Madrid. Some kid in Madrid will never see that studio parking lot in Anaheim... the land where Disney is kinda close... maybe.

Le reddit Charmander has arrived.

Sev: Your gameplay is the most heavily yomi based around. Usually you look for characters that allow you to force guessing situations for big dmg. Even if the guess is mathematically nowhere near in your favor lol. You're happiest when you have either a 50/50, 33/33/33 or even a 75/25 situation to go crazy with. And you will take big risks to force those situations to come up.
    edited April 2015
    TIP vs Team Liquid also known as - will XWX the turn up or will his evil trolling twin turn up.

Spoiler List of champions Impact is unlikely to be able to carry entire games on edited:
    -Morgana

Miniwolf on
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
    ?? Did I just get mentally juked?

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    TL doing their best to preserve the Curse in this first game.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • PenumbraPenumbra Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    TL doing their best to preserve the Curse in this first game.

The Prophecy must be fulfilled.

Switch Friend Code: 6359-7575-9391
    HE DID IT, HE WINDWALLED the sej ult.

Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Holy shit these mid-game team fights with Sej and Rumble ults layering so beautifully.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
    I don't think I've seen a Sej as good as Dom's in any region. He's so incredibly smart about when to use his ult for engage and when to hold onto it to reset fights.

Real strong, facetious.

hahaha holy shit the thresh hook red buff steal.

Real strong, facetious.

"There's the Dark Passage to the light.. safety at the end of the tunnel for him."

That was a very poetic pun, Riv.

Real strong, facetious.

• JarsJars Registered User regular
    this isn't twitter man

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    it's okay. i'm doing the same thing in the MMA thread.

steam_sig.png
    SMITE STEAL AGAINST DOUBLE SMITE

IWILLGODIMATE

Real strong, facetious.

• TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Fenix is not a good Azir. Not a good azir at all.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
    Stop letting Piglet pick playmaking champions. Two Vaynes and a Twitch later, he has been next to worthless.

Stop letting Piglet pick playmaking champions. Two Vaynes and a Twitch later, he has been next to worthless.
    I feel like that was more of a team loss than putting it solely on Piglet. Fenix got dumpstered on so hard and Dominate failed to show-up on the Reksai after she got behind.

facetious wrote: »
    SMITE STEAL AGAINST DOUBLE SMITE

IWILLGODIMATE
    More like TIP really bad at smite securing.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    Penumbra wrote: »
    I feel like that was more of a team loss than putting it solely on Piglet. Fenix got dumpstered on so hard and Dominate failed to show-up on the Reksai after she got behind.
    Fenix did get shut down hard, but Piglet hasn't shown up in any of these games yet. I'd like to see him on a much more meta friendly champ like Lucian or Sivir.

I hate TL's comp. They're a 2 damage threat.

• OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    is this twitch chat

Orphane wrote: »
    is this twitch chat

I haven't seen any racist/sexist language or cursing, so no.

edited April 2015
    Quas is looking incredible this whole series. Damn.

facetious on
    Real strong, facetious.

edited April 2015
    Holy Shit! OH NO! Indeed.

Hiryu02 on
    Dom just outsmited a double smite comp AGAIN. This time including Nunu.

TIP should just.. not go for objectives when he's alive anymore.

Real strong, facetious.

I'll be expecting my invitation to the TL coaching staff. Also, if TL wins this series, Dom deserves the MVP.

I love that Phreak just called out The Curse.

facetious wrote: »
    Dom just outsmited a double smite comp AGAIN. This time including Nunu.

TIP should just.. not go for objectives when he's alive anymore.
    TIP should just not go for objectives when the enemy jungler is on the field period

XNnw6Gk.jpg
    I really wonder how much better TL would have done in the regular season if only they caught Piglet and Xpecials mouse setup issues before playoffs.

edited April 2015
    I guess that Golden Age that was heralded earlier this year was Team Liquids.

Hell of a good series. I have high hopes for the finals tomorrow.

Penumbra on
  • Mr.SunshineMr.Sunshine Registered User regular
    We're doomed! These are the End of Days!

Who is that Mark guy in the TL jacket?

He's incredibly handsome. :tell_me_more:

Real strong, facetious.