As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

(Untitled)

124»

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    The second round playlist, which is currently about half finished, is much better than the first, even if it doesn't include Werewolves of London

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    The second round playlist, which is currently about half finished, is much better than the first, even if it doesn't include Werewolves of London

I do not understand these words in this order.

It seems like crazy talk.

• Options
    Son of BeyonderSon of Beyonder From Beyond BeyondRegistered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    That's probably the best image you could've chosen for Martian Manhunter.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    especially to accompany that picture of Aquaman

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Damn, Miles, you know I love you, but I'm totally gonna be hoping you get completely and totally wrecked by Robo at any contest

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    especially to accompany that picture of Aquaman

"No, no, I think your throne is very nice. Want a cookie?"

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Loki versus Hawkeye is perfect.

Just Barton's life completely in shambles.

Victory about to go to Loki, when he walks into the room.

"I'm ready to get started now."

• Options
    ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    Kid Loki vs Hawkguy in a battle of Musicals.

This should be entertaining.

I am totally seeing Clint as Jean Valjean now. It surprisingly works well.

• Options
    Kid Loki vs Hawkguy in a battle of Musicals.

This should be entertaining.

I am totally seeing Clint as Jean Valjean now. It surprisingly works well.

Javert, before you chain me up like a slave again, listen to me.

This looks bad...

• Options
    you guys are gonna feel really dumb when I reveal who gets what in that round!

• Options
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    I'm genuinely curious what the contest is for Doom/Osborn that prevents Osborn from becoming a thin red paste.

( Just cause Doom, he'll turn you into a thin red paste over a game of scrabble)

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Who can go the longest without killing anyone (while being subjected to experiences explicitly designed to enrage them).

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Who can go the longest without killing anyone (while being subjected to experiences explicitly designed to enrage them).

So Doom attends a Reed Richards lecture while Osborn attends Peter Parker's birthday party?

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »

So Doom attends a Reed Richards lecture while Osborn attends Peter Parker's birthday party?

No Doom is forced to attend Reed being granted the Permenant Nobel Peace Prize, which is for all eternity, and invalidates all other awards across every reality. He is being awarded this special permenant, unreversible honor because he's smarter then Victor Von Doom, who would have won the award, but he's second, so he can't.

Doom is forced to be the presenter. The ceremony is 3 days long.

• Options
    So, quick programming note: the tournament itself, all the matches and all of that? That will start on Monday. When I started this countdown, I chose May 1st because it was a big day for comics, superheroes, all that, what with Age of Ultron coming out, free comic book day hitting the day after, and Secret Wars starting this month. Then we did the GV10 thing, and I realized that nobody really does much posting here over the weekend. So, matches are going to run Monday through Friday, in some form, four matches per day, as has been announced already.

So this countdown is going to be for the unveiling of our "tournament HQ," as it were. There will be a schedule, and a few posts meant to serve as a hub for the whole tournament. There will be an explanation for how everything is going to work, a place to refer back to for info as to who is competing, who is still active in the tournament, and what match ups you can expect as the tournament rolls on.

We're in the home stretch, and we've got at least one badger available for this tournament already implemented. Get ready, everyone!

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    besides and animal that scurries, what do you mean by badger?

• Options
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Ohhh! I forget we have those

• Options
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Ohhh! I forget we have those

I don't know how you forgot.

They're really smelly.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    aww man how did i miss this

steam_sig.png