Options

A [Chat] that does NOT discuss Avengers: Age of Ultron

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i feel like germany would have a food delivery service where you can get absurd quantities of meats

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Houn wrote: »
    I hit level 20 on my Titan in Destiny last night, and the game informed me that I had climbed every mountain there is to climb.

Still doing story missions on Mars and completing pve bounties, but I guess I need to figure out what the next steps for progression are soon.

Gear. Gear you get now comes with Light as a stat, and the more you have, the more your level goes up (current max level is 32).

Start Striking. Also, now's the time to cash in Vanguard and Cruicible marks on vendor purple gear, if you have any. When you hit 26, you can run Vault of Glass.

also do the daily missions at the highest level you can

the weekly regular will fireteam match, so you should try those out

the nightfall weekly doesn't match, though, and doing those solo is pretty much impossible

especially if you're not 31 or 32

Okay, I do not know what most of these things are but can probably figure it out when I sit down and actually look at my options. I have been doing Strikes from the map, selecting them individually as I have hit the appropriate level, but I know there is also some sort of "Strike Playlist", which I'm guessing has daily rewards or something? I will probably have more questions this evening.

Oh and I am on PS4, damn this divisive console war.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Headline seen on gaming website.
    Guy grinds through Destiny at a Taco Bueno to buy exotic weapon

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Bonne_Maman_Conserve_370g.jpg

or i feed
    Do they have bonne maman in the US?

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    blackberry jam best jam anyway

post-racial jam

mackays-b01882-mackays-orange-marmalade-with-champagne-6x12oz_1450026.jpeg

One True Toast Topping.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Bonne_Maman_Conserve_370g.jpg

or i feed
    Do they have bonne maman in the US?

yessir. it's pretty common over here.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Teenage girl UK election slapfight on twitter

In the red corner, #milifandom , in the blue, #cameronettes

#cameronettes may or may not be middle aged men pretending to be teenage girls, or possibly Grant Shapps

Reaf that as milf-fandom and got intrigued

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I hate going to restaurants alone and my German coworker left. Hotel does not have a minimal restaurant.

I wonder if this town has delivery. I would like to deliver the food directly to my mouth.

germans pride themselves on efficiency there has to be a way to get your dinner through a pneumatic tube or something

The tube may or may not be a penis.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Deebs that's the jam I eat

jam-five :bro:

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    I hate going to restaurants alone and my German coworker left. Hotel does not have a minimal restaurant.

I wonder if this town has delivery. I would like to deliver the food directly to my mouth.

germans pride themselves on efficiency there has to be a way to get your dinner through a pneumatic tube or something

The tube may or may not be a penis.

Schrodinger's glory hole

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    apricot jam master jam

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    blackberry is my jam
    heehee
    another pun
    when I was a kid it was always grape jelly over strawberry.
    I never saw anyone that wasn't an old fogie with strawberry

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Blackberry jam is good. Same with raspberry and mixed berry. Can we claim peach preserves in this? What about apple butter?

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I hit level 20 on my Titan in Destiny last night, and the game informed me that I had climbed every mountain there is to climb.

Still doing story missions on Mars and completing pve bounties, but I guess I need to figure out what the next steps for progression are soon.

Gear. Gear you get now comes with Light as a stat, and the more you have, the more your level goes up (current max level is 32).

Start Striking. Also, now's the time to cash in Vanguard and Cruicible marks on vendor purple gear, if you have any. When you hit 26, you can run Vault of Glass.

the nightfall weekly doesn't match, though, and doing those solo is pretty much impossible

Okay, I do not know what most of these things are but can probably figure it out when I sit down and actually look at my options. I have been doing Strikes from the map, selecting them individually as I have hit the appropriate level, but I know there is also some sort of "Strike Playlist", which I'm guessing has daily rewards or something? I will probably have more questions this evening.

oh right, i don't think all that unlocks right when you hit 20

there will be a column of missions on the left side of your director screen (where you see the planets and stuff)

second one is daily, third is weekly, fourth is weekly nightfall... top one is a crucible thing which you can choose to do or completely avoid as you desire

on the right side of earth there will be the vanguard strike playlists group and the crucible group

vanguard playlists drop gear that will help you level to your mid-20s and vanguard marks which will help you get to 30

to get to 31 you'll need an exotic armor piece, which you can get from raids or from xur (a weekly vendor who appears somewhere in the tower on friday and leaves late saturday/sunday morning). you buy stuff from xur with strange coin which you mostly get from the weekly strikes but can also get randomly from other things like public events and engrams

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    TL DR wrote: »

:bro:
    it's good stuff. Whenever it goes on sale at the grocery store I buy a bunch.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    I am greatly enjoying the running joke that anyone on the internet expressing grass roots support for the Conservative party is actually Grant Shapps

They've made their own meme with which they are now being beaten

japan on
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    digging this new speedy ortiz album

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Blackberry jam is good. Same with raspberry and mixed berry. Can we claim peach preserves in this? What about apple butter?

I'm not usually a fan. i think it's because peaches are pretty sweet as it is and adding more sugar to them makes them a little much.

• Options
    When I need 2lbs of fruit goo, which is often enough, I turn to Kirkland.
    81Vj01J9%2BAL._SY606_.jpg

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    As a kid, I used to save the little containers of this everytime we went to cracker barrel.
    http://shop.crackerbarrel.com/Dickinsons-Marion-Blackberry-Preserve/dp/B0050PM8NW

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    digging this new speedy ortiz album

<3 them did not know there was a new album

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Strawberry_jam_high_res_cover.jpg

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »

:bro:
    it's good stuff. Whenever it goes on sale at the grocery store I buy a bunch.

Stuff is awesome.

I use to buy it in Japan. And I buy it here.

My mom gets some odd jam company in Colorado that is as good or better. Only seen it at Sprouts though.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Notably, it is neither jelly nor jam, eschewing those ancient battle lines to emerge from the rubble as Spread, offering a better path for the modern fruit goo consumer.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I am not fussy with my jams.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    So, would fishing bait in Germany by the master bait?

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

There is no room for neutrals in the brunch wars.

Deebaser on
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Apparently UKIP now wants to cut the BBC to only local news, arts programs, and religious broadcasts, enabling him to cut the license fee to 50 pounds a year.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Eddy wrote: »
    Going to restaurants alone looking contemplatively out the window is an important facet of your late 20s

When Chanus was in his late 20's, the windows were just holes in the caves.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

I can be bought is what I'm saying.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

Apple butter is like "Hm, who left this apple sauce out too long, it's gone dry."

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

Apple butter is like "Hm, who left this apple sauce out too long, it's gone dry."

also does not taste anything like butter

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Apparently UKIP now wants to cut the BBC to only local news, arts programs, and religious broadcasts, enabling him to cut the license fee to 50 pounds a year.

While this is entertaining, I don't see the connection to hating the Polish.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

What is it currently, in terms of content and fees?

• Options

I can be bought is what I'm saying.

we pay in bellinis. report to the mustering grounds at the sidewalk seating area.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular

More like

"Holy shit, another delicious way to make apples go in me? Sign me up"

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options

Honey Butter on the other hand...

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular

buttermilk tricked me the same way

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    P10 wrote: »

buttermilk tricked me the same way

As a child
    I once went to make a bowl of cereal
    and chose the wrong carton
    I cried

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular

oh right, i don't think all that unlocks right when you hit 20

there will be a column of missions on the left side of your director screen (where you see the planets and stuff)

second one is daily, third is weekly, fourth is weekly nightfall... top one is a crucible thing which you can choose to do or completely avoid as you desire

on the right side of earth there will be the vanguard strike playlists group and the crucible group

vanguard playlists drop gear that will help you level to your mid-20s and vanguard marks which will help you get to 30

to get to 31 you'll need an exotic armor piece, which you can get from raids or from xur (a weekly vendor who appears somewhere in the tower on friday and leaves late saturday/sunday morning). you buy stuff from xur with strange coin which you mostly get from the weekly strikes but can also get randomly from other things like public events and engrams

@Kid Presentable feel free to add DigitalArcanist to your friend list if you play around Pacific 8pm or so. I'm always down to shoot aliens with Arcadians.

This discussion has been closed.