Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Infractions and Bans

124»

• So It GoesSo It Goes regular We keep moving...Registered User regular
    RedTide is temp banned by request.

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Fighting The Rising Odds Registered User, Moderator mod
    Atomika is temp banned by request.

L Ron Howard is temp banned for advocating violence against a public figure. Seriously. Don't do this.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    kedinik is temporarily banned by request.

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Fighting The Rising Odds Registered User, Moderator mod
    Auralynx is temp banned by request.

edited July 2018
    OnTheLastCastle is banned by request

So It Goes on
    edited August 2018
    Bogart was warned for this.
    Deadwar has been banned for an abusive PM, to me, which hurt my tender mod feelings, but also I guess for a concerted campaign of almost heroic sustained idiocy.

Fry on
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFencingsax
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Sadgasm has been banned for overt racism on top of a general pattern of posting like a cartoon version of a teenage shithead. We wish him the best of luck in his new endeavors, such as puberty.

Edith Upwards is banned after the latest edition of a long line of aggressive ridiculousness.

edited November 2018
    So It Goes was warned for this.
    OnTheLastCastle has been banned by decision of mod staff. Please use PM for any questions.

Kaputa on
    hawkbox has been banned by request

Zinbad the Zailor has been banned for being an alt

• TubeTube admin Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited March 31
    Tube was warned for this.
    BeNarhwal is banned for an indeterminate period of time. All users should not that asking another user about the nature of their genitals is not appropriate under any circumstances, something that I would have hoped is blaringly obvious but here we are.

Jeep-Eep on
    Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited February 6
    Elki was warned for this.
    Crayon is banned for sending abusive PMs to a mod.

Diorinix on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
    Diorinix
    edited April 8
    Bogart was warned for this.
    Lemon has been banned for *checks notes* throwing a ludicrous shit fit over his right to bag on Wil Wheaton.

Sleep on
    SleepFawstPenumbraMagellCantideDoodmannSorceAbsoluteZeroDamnItCohaagenZilla360
    Gigges_Funsworth has been tempbanned for not listening to very clear mod instructions to take issues to PMs and not have a tantrum in public.

This discussion has been closed.