As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Cosplayers Heading to PAX 2015

2»

• CarrotTopCarrotTop Registered User regular
    @CressyLady That's awesome. I think a good way to organise things would be over skype. My skype is sassywise79. Looking forward to hearing from you, or anyone else who would like to join us.

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    CarrotTop wrote: »
    What I want to know is, will there be anyone travelling from out of Melbourne and staying in the city?
    I've chosen to stay in one of the many backpackers from the Thursday till Monday and will be dining out in the city each night, it would be nice to have company for dinner, from some like minded people.

I'm sure there's going to be plenty of PA forum meetups for dinner, but I know all the pin collectors are planning to have dinner around 7:30 near the Hilton on Thursday night. Me and my brother are flying in Thursday evening.

• shiisashiisa Registered User new member
    I haven't fully decided but I'm most likely going as Sniper from TF2 (would be female version).
    Depending on how many days I go, I may also do someone from Heroes of the Storm or Smite :P

• CarrotTopCarrotTop Registered User regular
    My rainbow bustle arrived today, for my steampunk Rainbow Dash MLP cosplay. I'm not even a fan of MLP, but I just couldn't resist, it's so cute

ieyx1hv9xzxg.jpg

• MithrilnethMithrilneth Registered User regular
    @CarrotTop super cute!! I look forward to seeing it :) y'all can see my WIPs on my instagram -> @mithrilneth_cosplay
    I am so excited to meet other cosplayers and make some friends bcs I have no friends into cosplay... :(

• NZLionNZLion Auckland, New ZealandRegistered User regular
    NZLion wrote: »
    This will be my first cosplay, I am trying for a Swangee man.
    Did anyone get any decent shots of me on the show floor?