As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Italian Front [Chat]

19495969798100»

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Eating ice cream for breakfast.

Funemployment.

Jacqueline???

idgi

I know someone named Jacqueline.

Oh.

I'd make an ugly Jacqueline.

Me too.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    When I was a teenager, I was really an asshole.

I thought I drank enough to repress all the shitty things I did. Apparently I haven't been drinking enough lately.

• TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i dunno if it's that weird for a rich, old, white person to be a republican

well you'd think with some of the shit that comes out the republican hole he'd maybe go "fuck them"

I dunno. I'm not offended by it or anything. I just find it really strange.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    @Atomika , http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/psa/complaint/ Not sure if this helps you... looks like that might be where you'd make a complaint.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    marvel unlimited is loading really slowly

day ruined?

someone is probably trying to send a fax over the same line, just give it a second

Bless your heart.
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    When I was a teenager, I was really an asshole.

I thought I drank enough to repress all the shitty things I did. Apparently I haven't been drinking enough lately.

All teenagers are insufferable.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »
    Houn wrote: »
    If discussing the details here is a HIPAA violation, is it possible that the root of the incident was also a HIPAA violation?

I'm going to piss into the wind and guess it was a nurse making some crude jokes about a patient and their health problems, or, their status.

I'm not saying you're wrong or right, but the context of the situation made it all that much worse, and what the nurse in question did was fucking degrading

Yeah I was making absolutely no judgement calls there, believe-you-me.

I've been privy to a lot of those conversations as an IT guy in healthcare and it makes me :bigfrown: every time.

These are the people in charge of your health and they will make flippant conversation and jokes at your expense too.

You flip this at its face and how would an average Joe feel if the nurse that was cleaning up his colostomy made a joke at their expense. That's degrading and you're supposed to be a better person as a healthcare provider.

I've heard some pretty mean jokes from doctors too.

Ugh.
    Doctors are some of the worst HIPPA violators. I had to surgically remove x from this mans ass. Followed by joke about the last time he had to do remove something from someones ass. That is not something you want to hear from an ER surgeon.

On one hand sure. Confidentiality is key to ensuring people get help when they need it. On the other, if anyone on earth is allowed to joke about removing things from asses it's got to be the people whose job it is to remove things from asses. How much of a robot would you have to be to remove an entire eggplant from a man's rectum, take off your gloves, and then never speak of it again? Obviously not in front of the patients but as long as they don't reveal the patient's identity or the patient is a stranger to everyone who hears, what does it really matter?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Trace wrote: »

well you'd think with some of the shit that comes out the republican hole he'd maybe go "fuck them"

maybe he's like spool and thinks he can be more effective within than without

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    Fargo, ND (Forum News Service) - A North Dakota lawmaker who sent an explicit photo of himself to another man says the exchange being made public is retaliation for a recent vote against expanding gay rights.

Rep. Randy Boehning, a 52-year-old Republican legislator from Fargo, says a Capitol employee told him a fellow lawmaker vowed to out him as gay if he continued to vote against bills granting gays legal protections against discrimination.

Boehning refused to identify at this point who he believes is behind the purported political payback for his vote against Senate Bill 2279, the third such bill defeated in the past six years by North Dakota legislators.

The exchange came to light when Dustin Smith, a 21-year-old Bismarck man with no known connections to the Capitol, contacted The Forum earlier this month, saying he recognized Boehning from a gay dating smartphone app called Grindr. Chatting under the user name Top Man!, Boehning sent Smith sexually suggestive messages and, in the early morning hours of March 12, an unsolicited photo of his penis, according to exchanges reviewed by The Forum.
    "How can you discriminate against the person you're trying to pick up?" Smith said in a recent interview.

When first questioned about the messages two weeks ago, Boehning declined to comment on whether he sent the explicit photo and messages.

But on Saturday he confirmed he was Top Man! and said he doesn't think sending a graphic photo of himself to a stranger is a lapse in judgment, as Grindr is an adult site where users often exchange such images.
    "That's what gay guys do on gay sites, don't they?" Boehning said. "That's how things happen on Grindr. It's a gay chat site. It's not the first thing you do on that site. That's what we do, exchange pics on the site."

Boehning, who is not married, said there are people who know he is gay, but many of his family members and friends do not. He said Saturday he is also attracted to women and was relieved to come out because he no longer has to worry about being outed.

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »

Some people are less concerned with social issues in government than they are with fiscal issues.

In this case. "I don't care if the party platform is bigoted and ignorant, I live in Malibu California so state laws will cover my ass and I want to keep as much money as possible."

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    new guy just got the iphone 6 plus

he previously had a four

it's like that brendan fraser movie where he was raised in a bomb shelter

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through at warp 2.8

@Mazzyx will create the new thread
    @Donkey Kong is backup

This discussion has been closed.