Options

[NBA] Thread: Six Coaches Not Named Byron Scott Fired

19495969798100»

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I've already read that the NBA sent the team a memo saying the stuff is prohibited and that Dwight will not be fined or suspended.

Also:

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Anthony Davis told reporters that he's been playing through one of his injuries (torn labrum) for 3 years. Dude has been pretty damn good and he's never been truly healthy. That's kind of scary.

Also, he's apparently getting that fixed because he needs knee surgery, so he might have just kept playing through it if not for the knee.

Goose! on
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    There must be different degrees of torn labrum, because Charlotte's Michael Kidd Gilchrist missed 4 months and will probably miss another 4 with that injury

• Options
    Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Hornets beat the Spurs after being down by 23 points!!!

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    yeah. i tore my labrum two years ago, and i could still lift weights and play basketball fine and everything for months. it just bothered me different amounts until i finally lost some range of motion and got it operated on. its actually torn again right now

its just the recovery time, regardless of how serious the tear is, is the same - 4-6 months. so you don't want to do it if you don't have to really

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    Pistons have lost all defensive identity since the All Star break. I'm hoping it's just a matter of Tobias getting enough reps with everyone else / needing time to gel.

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    That was an incredible game by Charlotte against San Antonio. There are not many teams that could maintain the mental fortitude for a 23 Point come back, let alone against 1 of the 2 best teams in the league.

This game was also pretty decisive for the Western Conference 1 seed battle, because it was one of the games that I imagine San Antonio expected to win. They still have quite a few games against the heavy hitting teams left.

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Man, that's a real unfortunate loss. Just, damn.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    It was a stupid loss, but it's okay

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Linsanity is back for a limited time only!

• Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    He always seems to wreck the Spurs...

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Wolves looked tuff tonight. Imagine them with a real coach

This discussion has been closed.