As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NBA] Thread: Six Coaches Not Named Byron Scott Fired

ButtersButters A glass of some milksRegistered User regular
edited February 2016 in Social Entropy++
No Love at all :(

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
Butters on

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Ooh TNT showed the opposite angle of Crawford on the baseline and boy did he travel. Like 5 steps and double pivoting level traveling.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Spurs were in turnover mode and still almost won

game 7 is gonna be crazy

• Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    Goddamn. Spurs played like crap. This is stressful.

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    We were dogshit. And now we gotta win a third game in Staples. Fuck.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    i don't think that final basket interference call made a difference either way, but I was gratified to see that they reviewed it thoroughly.

Game 7 hype

• Options
    Just should have fed Bellinelli the ball more

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    They should not have started spamming fouls on DeAndre Jordan the middle of Belinelli being red hot

nothing keeps a shooter on fire like 17 minutes of free throws

• Options
    Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    No surprise that Pop went there. Hope it costs him the series.

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    Chris Paul really burned them for that too. The whole reason he got that last easy 2 was because they were preparing to foul Jordan and Paul just took off across the court.

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    good friend of mine is a huge Spurs fan and was bummed out by last night's game.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    All I know is.. Game 7 is going to be excellent.

• Options
    Big DookieBig Dookie Smells great! Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    Oh god please let the Clips win.

I don't want to play the Spurs.

Steam | Twitch
    Oculus: TheBigDookie | XBL: Dook | NNID: BigDookie
  • Options
    LeeksLeeks Registered User regular
    Against any other team I'd say there is no way the Clippers lose three straight at home. Against the Spurs I'm mildly less confident. Still think the Clippers will take it though.

• Options
    I feel like it's 51% advantage clips tonight. Unless Leonard can just take over.

• Options
    Got the fucking makeup foul called on Manu for the mysterious out of bounds kawhi rebound go fucking 2-3 at the FT and then Chris Paul makes a bullshit 3

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN BARELY WATCH

• Options
    That was probably one of the better games SA played in the series but holy fuck there was some home cookin'

Buzzer at the end

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Best first round series in years, and I hope the spurs core gives it one more go next year. Not a big clips fan, next round's gonna be unwatchable. Two most detestable teams left playing each other, right? Clips and rockets? Christ just imagine all the complaining

• Options
    Awful inbound by Boris

• Options
    my Clippers out of the West pick still alive

I could see the Rockets being an easier series

• Options
    In my headcanon that was the 2015 NBA finals

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Man the spurs got screwed. If the clock operator doesn't randomly decide to start Kawhi is already being fouled by Griffin. Certainly getting 2 shots, perhaps the and 1.

Also this paves an easy path to the finals for the Warriors, since the Spurs were the only team that really had a shot to take them. Nobody else is nearly deep enough.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    We'll never really know, because Boris didn't throw the first pass before the buzzer went off, and he messed up the second one.

But the Clippers knowing the play didn't force Boris Diaw to throw the second pass off the mark. Even if Kawhi was wide open he would not have caught it, Barnes was the only one who even touched the ball.

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    yeah Diaw being way off the inbounds softens it a little

either way, I think stuff like that should be a technical foul

• Options
    A technical foul on who?

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    A tech for human error seems a little ridiculous.

• Options
    Well, also, on who? The timekeepers and statisticians are employed by the NBA, not by the teams. Who do you give the tech to? The Clippers didn't do anything.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    What actually should have happened was probably an automatic stoppage and officials timeout instead of just resetting instantly and starting the inbound time.

Kinda dumb to make a team give away their play and then force them to run it again because you fucked up.

also seems like it wasn't the timekeeper at all.

Knight_ on
    aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Ugh, how do my teams keep getting stuck with Hubie Brown as an announcer? Go back to Boston, you POS.

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    if the Wizards win this series I guess I can't be angry

their talent has a higher ceiling and The Truth

• Options
    SageinaRageSageinaRage Registered User regular
    Is it just me or does Teague just not seem very good any more? He seems to be slow and hesitant.

sig.gif
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Mego Thor wrote: »
    Ugh, how do my teams keep getting stuck with Hubie Brown as an announcer? Go back to Boston, you POS.

get out

you did not just call Hubie Brown that

get out

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Teague rolled his ankle in game 5 and just had a game where he didn't score a point

so him not being at 100% must really effect his game

the other 3 All-Stars need to really step up

• Options
    PenumbraPenumbra Registered User regular
    I want to see the Grizz win at least one game in this series.

I have no illusion that they'll win the series, but I want them to be competitive at least.

Switch Friend Code: 6359-7575-9391
  • Options
    Big DookieBig Dookie Smells great! Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    Looks like Curry is going to win the MVP. No surprise there really. And as much as I wish Harden would have won it, Curry deserves it. What he's done this season is pretty incredible.

Steam | Twitch
    Oculus: TheBigDookie | XBL: Dook | NNID: BigDookie
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    if the Wizards win this series I guess I can't be angry

their talent has a higher ceiling and The Truth

There's a near zero chance the Hawks stay that cold shooting the rest of this series.

• Options
    simosimo Registered User regular
    Mego Thor wrote: »

what does boston have to do with hubie brown

bugss2.jpg
  • Options
    Big Dookie wrote: »
    Looks like Curry is going to win the MVP. No surprise there really. And as much as I wish Harden would have won it, Curry deserves it. What he's done this season is pretty incredible.

I think Harden deserves it because the Warriors are 8-9 solid contributors deep and Houston would win like 30 games without Harden.

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    Curry is what makes the Warriors offense go, everyone around him would be significantly worse without Curry.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    I don't disagree with that but you can easily say the exact same thing about Harden and Houston's roster is not nearly as good. I think Golden State is still a playoff team without Curry.

This discussion has been closed.