As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Puzzle & Dragons]: Final Fantasy Six is unworthy of out attention

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    Does a TPA Athena team work if you don't have Izanagi? Athena/Athena, Valk, Verche, Grodin, GZL?

As long as your Athena's are +297 it does!

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    Rodin/Blodin ftw on Challenge mode.

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Update: I didn't see that you were talking about challenge mode . I thought you meant challenge dungeon ha ha ha ha

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited May 2015
    The most Rank XP/Stamina efficient dungeons are as follows. Run the highest one you can manage, without too much effort and 0% stone use.
    1. KoG
    2. Queen of Gods
    3. Whirlpool in the Waterfall Basin (Oceanus Falls top floor)
    4. Forbidden Isle (Junos Island top floor)
    5. Gate to Mystic Land (Kronos Forest top floor)
    6. ....

The top floor of Kronos Forest is Ancient Guardian. And the top floor of Oceanus Falls is Great Dragon of the Abyss. The two you listed are the third/middle dungeons. Also, Kronos is unlocked after Oceanus. Forbidden Isle is the first floor of Junos Island...Chaos Dragon of Ruin is the top floor. I haven't unlocked that one yet, I'm stuck on Jupiter. I guess the Gods are the next one after that? I also have Legendary Dragon's Footprints and Sky Dragons' Domain unlocked, somehow.

So, which one should I be doing? Just to clarify since this seems a bit mixed up.

Edit: Got PadHerder updated. https://www.padherder.com/user/RadSuit/monsters/

Valkyrie/Siren/sun quan/sun squan/dqxq
    Verdandi/Ceres/Robin/Zeal/liu bei
    Urd/Echidna/Mamiya/Mamiya/RRSamurai Goblin
    Metatron/Mamiya/Angelion/dqxq/King Shynee
    lu bu/Raoh/Devil Dragon/Wicked Lady/Amon

Other two teams are zombie and Echinda for farming Thursday dungeon. Any changes I should make, going off of what else I have available? My team cost is 136 right now.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Well got my kali evolved and up to lvl 34 or something. Need some Tamadras for her and to awaken my yomi.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    I could use about 20 Tamadras or so.

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    The most Rank XP/Stamina efficient dungeons are as follows. Run the highest one you can manage, without too much effort and 0% stone use.
    1. KoG
    2. Queen of Gods
    6. ....

The top floor of Kronos Forest is Ancient Guardian. And the top floor of Oceanus Falls is Great Dragon of the Abyss. The two you listed are the third/middle dungeons. Also, Kronos is unlocked after Oceanus. Forbidden Isle is the first floor of Junos Island...Chaos Dragon of Ruin is the top floor. I haven't unlocked that one yet, I'm stuck on Jupiter. I guess the Gods are the next one after that? I also have Legendary Dragon's Footprints and Sky Dragons' Domain unlocked, somehow.

So, which one should I be doing? Just to clarify since this seems a bit mixed up.

Other two teams are zombie and Echinda for farming Thursday dungeon. Any changes I should make, going off of what else I have available? My team cost is 136 right now.

Do which ever dungeon is the easiest for you to clear or has a drop bonus for that day. If I had to pick one of those (excluding KoG), I would do "Floating Island". Verche has high defense, but I am strong in dark teams. If your strongest team is water, try the fire dungeon instead.

You have a lot of solid leaders, some good subs, some subs you can get from dungeons in the future to fill in the spots... I can't give you one exact team to work on without knowing what style of play you like/do better. Mono Color/Mono Type/Color matching/Combo

Technically you have Anubis, so you can beat dungeons with 0 subs.

If you are wanting an overall balanced team, I would continue working on your blue healer team. If looking for descend clearing end game team, I would work on Durga or Kushinadahime. You also have Guan Yu that gives 3.5x damage & chester, so in future could probably make a badass team.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    I just fed 10 super metals to Artemis for one skillup. It makes me sad seeing all that xp being fed to an already maxed unit.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    1. KoG
    2. Queen of Gods
    6. ....

I found Ocean of heaven, highest level is one of the best places for me to rank up, I read somewhere that it is the 3rd best exp/stam ratio, not including coin dungeons and what not. Plus it drops king metal dragons and mystic masks. If you do need any dub list then I would grind rank on the appropriate color dungeon. They drop on the next rank of dungeons after OoH, but if you don't need them just stick with ooH. It won't take long to rank up.

I am also jealous of your blue healers, between our two rosters we could make a badass blue healer team. Gimme your Gabriel and a sun quan. You have two don't be greedy.

• Options
    Yeah, I went through all that trouble to level Gabriel up and evolve him, but I can't really fit him onto my team...

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Because of cost or another reason?

• Options
    Yes, his cost is even higher than Valkyrie. I'd probably ditch Siren for him, I guess. Or dqxq, more likely. But then I have a second Valkyrie I could fit on there...

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    I apologize on those. I made a few assumptions instead of doing my due diligence.

Ocean of Heaven -- Sea God of Heaven is only 444XP/Stam. Four of the five floors of Jupiter City in the Sky have higher XP/Stam. But, yes, a very good rule of thumb is to run whichever highest Normal dungeon you can, when it's on +drop%; if you can't yet clear Starlight Sanctuary floors consistently.

• Options
    Good: experimented with a slightly different team build for Thurs Mythical and it worked.
    Bad: stylus slipped on third farm run and I ate it on the first floor :(

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    Well after 4 successful runs last week, I've bombed 3 times dragon fruits today

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    iwafafhsx4zd.png

Now I don't have to do Gaia's stupid low cost dungeon to awaken Hades.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    So that's where you get that dumb dragon thing for Valkyrie? Guess I'll really never finish evolving her...

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    He's also a drop from Extreme King Metal Dragon (which I believe just came through last weekend?); which is a ton easier than God Rush.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    You can get it from an Urgent dungeon too.

Also @TNTrooper what was your team?

• Options
    Light Kali
    Sun Quan
    Indra
    Light Wee Jas
    D/L Yomi
    Light Kali friend

Needed to stall on Gaia for Indra's skill so I could survive Zeus-Dios preemptive and used Wee Jas after it but the rest was smooth sailing.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    What is this madness?
    b5u1vpsxg2l9.jpg

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    So that's where you get that dumb dragon thing for Valkyrie? Guess I'll really never finish evolving her...
    He's also a drop from Extreme King Metal Dragon (which I believe just came through last weekend?); which is a ton easier than God Rush.

99 stam required tho rey

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    It's 99 to run any where he drops, is it not?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    prob but didn't want him to go looking it up and getting online at the time since afaik he wouldn't see it yet

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Amy advice taking on the Thursday dungeon? So far I havent gotten past the first floor.

In other news, I have a plan to beat Hera on challenge mode. Odin lead an Athena and 4 more odins. It worked amazing right up to Neptune. At this rate my grandchildren will be able to get the stone.

• Options
    Aktn Bstrd wrote: »
    Amy advice taking on the Thursday dungeon? So far I havent gotten past the first floor.

In other news, I have a plan to beat Hera on challenge mode. Odin lead an Athena and 4 more odins. It worked amazing right up to Neptune. At this rate my grandchildren will be able to get the stone.

I do Thursday with

Attackeratsu
    R/L Suzaku, Leilan
    Athena
    GZL
    D/L Yomi
    Attackeratsu Friend

First 3 floors aren't bad. Last floor I focus the green one and TPA kills that and the blue one. Red fruit can't kill cause of auto heals

You could probably do a similar Athena team if you don't have an Attackeratsu you just can't trade as many hits with the red or blue dragon fruit.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I just managed to beat it. I did spend a stone, which I did get back, but I know I still shouldn't have. I just went for the highest attack I could. Two LuBus, hera, d/b vamp, succubus, and a LuBu friend.

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    @TNTrooper I have the same team that I wanted to use for that dungeon. Glad to know it works. I just need to get my Indra evoed. He's level like 30 unevoed.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    I just managed to beat it. I did spend a stone, which I did get back, but I know I still shouldn't have. I just went for the highest attack I could. Two LuBus, hera, d/b vamp, succubus, and a LuBu friend.

Drop Hera and Lilith for Hanzo and something else(Haku would be ideal) on a short CD to make more dark orbs to avoid getting orb trolled on the first 3 floors(I am guessing this is where the stone was used). You won't be in long enough for that gravity and Lu Bu's active makes Lilith's.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    Wow Thursday dungeon is super easy with Lu Bu / Ronia
    Why was I doing it the hard way with Athena

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    My Thursday team is amazing.

Fire Raoh lead
    Gigas
    Ares
    Ronia
    Attackerasu
    Friend can be F/D Shiva or several other options

First floor use 3 orbs to wipe seeds, stall 2 turns on the fruit, wipe with reds from clearing board or orb change.

Second floor is interesting. There's some quirk to the bind vs one hit kill skill they can use, I would not recommend stalling here at all, one turn if they're all 2 turn or higher timers. I think that if two attack in one turn, the second to go uses strike dragon instead of the bind, insta-killing you.

Third floor wipe and clear reds, stall on Tama for all skills, clear binds with Ama when ready and burn it.

Fourth floor, focus light fruit. Usually I wipe the light fruit in two turns or less, the red fruit in 2 turns, and the blue fruit in four turns or less. Most often it only takes two because I have so much row enhance and if I have stalled right I have the equivalent of 2 Ares actives, 1 Ronia active, and an orb enhance from Shiva.

So on my last two clears today (5 attempts 4 clears) I got the two red Dragon fruit I needed for Liu Bei, after a very long dry spell.

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Yes! They kept Izanagi in over L. Meta.

Godfest runs Sunday to Monday. Shame since I am 8 days away from 700.

Edit: Also, all cards drop at level 50 with a +.

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @Aktn Bstrd you can use a version of this team with very consistent results: LuBu, Ronia, Vamp, Echidna, Hera-Ur, Ronia friend.

Second Ronia is just a luxury; and Vamp is max skilled to help with orb trolls. You can toss in a Phoenix Knight or Gigas, if they are high skill. If you don't have Hera-Ur, try to add a card with row buffs. First two floors are self explanatory. Third floor, pop Echidna then focus down both the fruit and plant. Then stall on Tamadra. Remember, you can swap two orbs back and forth to reduce binds, but you won't advance any skill timers. Last floor: Ronia > [orb buff if you have] > LuBu

Mugsley on
  • Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    Awoken Minerva + Ronia + Baddie completely trivializes Thursday, but that's team not everyone can field.

PC Godfest has some great options! Which means I'll get dupes of the things I already have :? ;) Liu Bei...I'm huntin' youuuu!

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    Smoogy wrote: »
    PC Godfest has some great options! Which means I'll get dupes of the things I already have :? ;) Liu Bei...I'm huntin' youuuu!

I have LKali on both accounts, so I'm also expecting dupes. I would love either LMeta or Izanagi; but I'm not expecting either. Last PCGF I ended up with 3 combo Gods; of which I don't use any regularly, despite uvoing, max leveling, and max awakening. Mostly because ult LuBu + Devils takes care of most things. And I have 3 Venus already, so yeah.....

• Options
    Hmm thanks for all the advice for Thursday. I don't have a haku or a hanzo, my orb changers for dark are very limited. I have vamp which is maybe rank 2 and I have a CDD which is not ranked up and a fairly low level. Ronia active would have been awesome to have, I just wanted the bonus damage from LuBu. I do have Hera-ur but she isn't evolved yet. I could use Hadar for the enhance orbs.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Keep in mind at some point, hadar is going to lose his devil attribute until they get 3 types per card, i think that is live in japan but not NA so you have some time

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    How many neptunes will be rolled?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Hmm thanks for all the advice for Thursday. I don't have a haku or a hanzo, my orb changers for dark are very limited. I have vamp which is maybe rank 2 and I have a CDD which is not ranked up and a fairly low level. Ronia active would have been awesome to have, I just wanted the bonus damage from LuBu. I do have Hera-ur but she isn't evolved yet. I could use Hadar for the enhance orbs.

Burn Stam on Dungeon of Darkness and get your Vamp max skilled during this event. Stam cost for the dungeon will be 1/2 this evening. It's worth the investment; I use him more, now, than I do my Echidna.

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »
    How many neptunes will be rolled?

Let's not even joke about that. They tried but he didn't make the list.

Please... he ... he didn't make the list. No more Neptunes...

7244qyoka3pp.gif