As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Puzzle & Dragons]: Final Fantasy Six is unworthy of out attention

• BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Hmmm....

L/B Kirin, L/D Izanagi, L/G Athena for sure. That leaves two flex spots. I'd probably want one orb-changer and one utility -- so either LKali or LValk, and one of ARa, GZL, Echidna, Sun Quan, LIzanami, maybe Indra? Maybe even LKali and LValk if no particular utility is needed.

edit: I guess L/B Apollo would also be acceptable, with his shiny new second TPA. But he'd have to be max-skilled, and I'm 0-for-a billion on Apollo skillups.

edit2: oh crap, she's not a god anymore. Damn it. Might not run Izanagi, then.

Billmaan on
  • QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Seriously though, the Dandi uevo isn't good.

That said, need two green masks for it.

38thDoe
  • MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I was surprisingly underwhelmed. I think one more skill boost, and a couple orb enhances. I mean, shit, couldn't they spare even a row enhance?

• BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    I think verdandi was already Super Good and I don't really care that the improvement isn't by much - I will gladly accept this time extend

My god this Bastet team is going to have 8 time extends and 10 skill boosts

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Awoken Sakuya
    chibi valk
    L. Kali
    Elia
    Flex

Sun Quan or something with orb movement time being your best flex candidates.

steam_sig.png
  • mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    and now i can't put off trying to get a fagan since the ult wasn't out yet.

wishing i didn't fuse all those fat dragons i got in the machine now. i need pretty much the exact number i had

camo_sig.png
    Start farming friend points like mad? The PEM rolls back over to evo mats later today. Think of it this way: you can get Fagan farmed and set up while waiting for the PEM to roll back to Dragons.

I need to find the post again. Someone on Reddit posted their JP account that had the whole collection of Kirin: Unevolved, L/L, L/F (Xmas), L/G, L/B. It was mildly entertaining.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Blah, I need a team to handle fagan

steam_sig.png
    BlueBlue
    Spoit wrote: »
    Blah, I need a team to handle fagan

you can do it with kali if you don't get orb trolled

camo_sig.png
    UrQuanLord8838thDoe
  • ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Got some Tamadras for my Verdandis. Not enough to fully awaken both of them though...

uyvfOQy.png
    Well I now have aa Fagan. And 5 less stones but that is probably worth it

camo_sig.png
    awwright cao cao now max skill thanks fire carnival

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
    mtsAktn Bstrd
    These carnivals have been awesome. Hope they do a blue one soon

camo_sig.png
    BlueBlue
  • Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    BlueBlue wrote: »

I am 1 for like 12 on skill ups. He's my delay for Urd. I could really use it maxed out

Aktn Bstrd on
    edited November 2015
    One green mask and one dub-mythlit and then I can get Awoken Parvati!

I just did a spur of the moment pull on the FF REM Machine and pulled Cloud... I got really excited... and then kinda disappointed. What do you think the chances of him getting a powerful UEVO is?

Aktn Bstrd on
  • AhiMahiAhiMahi Registered User regular

*face palm* I was farming else where for Echidna skill ups.

edited November 2015
    Japanese 1, Egyptian 1
    5 elements, Indian series 2

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Yay a godfest I can not feel the need to roll

steam_sig.png
    BlueBlue38thDoeAktn BstrdKick_04
    yea i don't really need anything but will probably drop a roll

camo_sig.png
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Pal Machine paid off Light Jewels! Did they give awoken kirin skillups somewhere or is it shinypi time?

That sounds weird.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Aktn Bstrd
    I wish I could trade pys for different colors. I need woodpys!

they did change the jewel of light for L/B kirin

i just need to evo fagan and get 2 more light jewels so i can get super saiyin kirin. which will be nice since I can throw her on kali's team to get the bind recovery

also need a red jewel and a red keeper and dub ruby for awoken shiva

camo_sig.png
    38thDoe
    AhiMahi wrote: »

I didn't think anything from Fire Carnival skilled up Echidna(?)

---
    Mythical Medjedra can go fuck itself. 99 turn Skill Bind pre-emptive; doesn't look like it can be resisted (but I could be wrong?). May as well just say Mythical is "Awoken Skills invalid."

I want one for Awoken Isis; will try my hand and the Legend Lottery(tm) tonight.

Mugsley wrote: »

I read that expert level of Fire Carnival has highest chance of dropping Naga.

• TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Nice, EVO carnival has my back. Got the green orb needed to evolve Fagan in order to awaken Sakuya.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    38thDoe

In my defense, I stopped caring about the dungeon after I S-Ranked it. Did you run it during X2 drops yesterday?

Echidna was the alt boss to red fairy

CD World Tour status:

In my defense, I stopped caring about the dungeon after I S-Ranked it. Did you run it during X2 drops yesterday?

Best I can do right now is B-rank, I think. Been trying to pass floor 5 of one shot and I need to level up my Echidna for faster delay skills. I spent last 5 days farming 8 Naga(only one skill up) from other dungeons before I realized I should run Fire Carnival.

• UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Awoken Sakuya is amazing omg
    I have the worst combo skills and I'm just happy to luck out on some skyfalls for huge multiplier

UrQuanLord88 on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Spicy_RevSpicy_Rev Registered User regular
    Yeah, I got my first Naga from expert last night. I am stoked, as I have been trying to get one forever.

BlueBlueAktn BstrdReynolds
    edited November 2015
    Sakura takes evolved Zhou Yu right
    He's like 1.somehing mil blue xp right
    I can put off Fagan for a while right

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Kick_04
    Hmm, I should consider feeding Athena to Sakuya just to have her hypermaxed as an available team lead.

My 3 leads would be Dandi, Sakuya, Bestcat.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    I'm debating feeding Athena to A.Bestcat for similar reasons. Though I'm going to skill A.Parvati before I skill up Bastet.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I keep wanting to hypermax something but as soon as I do I know the next thing will come out and I don't want to feed my gods to eachother, and so I have some +99 starter dragons

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Spoit
    That's no way to live. Why wait for the OP of tomorrow when you can hypermax the gods that clear the legendary + dungeons of today?

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    edited November 2015
    38thDoe wrote: »
    I keep wanting to hypermax something but as soon as I do I know the next thing will come out and I don't want to feed my gods to eachother, and so I have some +99 starter dragons

[opens PAD]
    [sorts by +]
    [Hypermaxes: Athena and Ronia; with A.Shiva at ~204]

;_;

Mugsley on
    In the case of Athena at least she is a farmable god that probably isn't going to get another evolution for a couple of years, and a lot of players have already moved on to other farming leads like Norns or just running Shiva / Egyptians / MP Dragons for everything.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    Talith wrote: »
    That's no way to live. Why wait for the OP of tomorrow when you can hypermax the gods that clear the legendary + dungeons of today?

I blame early FPS games. Ran out of ammo too many times and eventually wound up clearing final bosses with the pistol and having bags of ammo left over for everything.

Final Fantasy was pretty bad too, I remember Nintendo power recommending 99 cure potions before going into the Marsh cave. Talk about overkill. Also annoying in that you can only buy them one at a time. Should have just spent a half hour or so in the Peninsula of Power.

Is +297 really going to make or break my Legend plus runs? Most of the time I lose on those because I don't have Kushindadadada and can't take the hit so I bring Anubis and can't combo. The hits are huge enough that it doesn't really matter my HP and the multiplier is big enough that attack doesn't really matter either.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

I blame early FPS games. Ran out of ammo too many times and eventually wound up clearing final bosses with the pistol and having bags of ammo left over for everything.

Final Fantasy was pretty bad too, I remember Nintendo power recommending 99 cure potions before going into the Marsh cave. Talk about overkill. Also annoying in that you can only buy them one at a time. Should have just spent a half hour or so in the Peninsula of Power.

Is +297 really going to make or break my Legend plus runs? Most of the time I lose on those because I don't have Kushindadadada and can't take the hit so I bring Anubis and can't combo. The hits are huge enough that it doesn't really matter my HP and the multiplier is big enough that attack doesn't really matter either.

Damn I hated buying one potion at a time. My older brother thought he was brilliant, we would take turns. Some how my turn always had 99 potions to buy.

Is +297 really going to make or break my Legend plus runs?

I've had plenty of runs that are only possible because I have all the extra health and RCV from +eggs.

7244qyoka3pp.gif