As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Soccer Ball 15: The Zurich Job

• Options
    BasarBasar IstanbulRegistered User regular
    Bayern vs. Atl. Madrid live at the moment. Bayern up 1-0 and Muller missed one from the spot.

i live in a country with a batshit crazy president and no, english is not my first language

• Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    and Atletico are through.

Diego Simeone is one hell of a coach.

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    football sucks

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    13165856_1226673367345508_8551233017491697955_n.jpg?oh=3ecb23c1ad806669ee7a48068ea8e4cd&oe=57E59283

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Athleti are so boring to watch

It boggles my mind that people give Mou shit over playing negative football but hail Simone as a genius

• Options
    BasarBasar IstanbulRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

It boggles my mind that people give Mou shit over playing negative football but hail Simone as a genius

I agree that they do stall the game a bit and are boring at times but they perfected the art of doing one thing almost %100 (defense) and waiting for the opportunity to score and beat their opponent. They get paid to win games and they do that well.

i live in a country with a batshit crazy president and no, english is not my first language

• Options
    Basar wrote: »

I agree that they do stall the game a bit and are boring at times but they perfected the art of doing one thing almost %100 (defense) and waiting for the opportunity to score and beat their opponent. They get paid to win games and they do that well.

That's wasn't my point though? Mou has been a resounding success (last season excluded) and has been a major trophy winner across four different countries yet gets shit for football similar to Simone. I don't get why one is a tactical genius when the other isn't.

• Options
    Basar wrote: »

That's wasn't my point though? Mou has been a resounding success (last season excluded) and has been a major trophy winner across four different countries yet gets shit for football similar to Simone. I don't get why one is a tactical genius when the other isn't.

My guess is the difference in budgets between the teams Mou has helmed lately.

It is a load of nonsense though. They're both incredible coaches.

• Options
    ArchsorcererArchsorcerer Registered User regular
    Real vs Atleti on the 28th.

I hope Cholo and Co. can overcome their ghosts.

XBL - ArchSilversmith

"We have years of struggle ahead, mostly within ourselves." - Made in USA
  • Options
    Transfers out we knew were coming are starting to hit at Adelaide. Goodwin off to Sparta Rotterdam. Kamau to Melbourne City. Pablo Sanchez not offered a new contract. Probably more to come. Just gotta hope the recruitment of replacements is up to scratch.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    1984.jpg?w=940&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=99f26ee928346b598465859803a5622f

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    evilbob wrote: »
    Transfers out we knew were coming are starting to hit at Adelaide. Goodwin off to Sparta Rotterdam. Kamau to Melbourne City. Pablo Sanchez not offered a new contract. Probably more to come. Just gotta hope the recruitment of replacements is up to scratch.

If you'd be good enough to send McGowan this way, that'd be appreciated.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    13164177_2716084491772057_1739196560386944732_n.jpg?oh=95facf8ff00e7a1c055715ef67b1d6f7&oe=57A4BC35

absolutely savage goal celebration.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Good on ya, Leicester.

• Options
    oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular
    I still feel like Arsenal can potentially deliver us a St. Totteringham's Day. Spurs at Newcastle, who are fighting relegation, on the last day, whereas Arsenal can probably maul Aston Villa.

• Options
    Yessssssssssssssss

• Options
    Redcoat-13Redcoat-13 Registered User regular
    oldmanken wrote: »
    I still feel like Arsenal can potentially deliver us a St. Totteringham's Day. Spurs at Newcastle, who are fighting relegation, on the last day, whereas Arsenal can probably maul Aston Villa.

If Sunderland beat Everton during the week, then Newcastle will already be relegated by that point. Also, Newcastle were completely dire against Villa at the weekend. Absolutely no fight whatsoever against maybe one of the worst teams to play in the Premier league (Villa managed to completely give the ball away with no pressure on any of their players).

I realise Newcastle at home are a different prospect, but I'd expect Spurs to beat them still.

PSN Fleety2009
  • Options
    lowlylowlycooklowlylowlycook Registered User regular
    Wait, isn't this the second time this season that MU are late to the match because of being stuck in traffic?

steam_sig.png
    (Please do not gift. My game bank is already full.)
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    lowlylowlycooklowlylowlycook Registered User regular
    Haha. Didn't expect that kind of miss by Payet.

steam_sig.png
    (Please do not gift. My game bank is already full.)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Big Sam does it again.

Newcastle and Norwich join Aston Villa in the championship next season.

Muffinatron on
  • Options
    RchanenRchanen Registered User regular
    New FIFA executive council seizes more power than old executive council.

Auditor resigns in protest.

Good on him.

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    Rchanen wrote: »
    New FIFA executive council seizes more power than old executive council.

Auditor resigns in protest.

Good on him.

It's like they can't help themselves.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Cincinnati has been pulling ridiculous numbers in USL.

• Options
    Old Trafford evacuated due to bomb threat apparently.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    United - Bournemouth match has been abandoned, apparently.

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    Tottenham is my absolute favourite british club.

I have never in my entire life been so completely humiliated as a football fan as today.

• Options
    What a lovely day, what a lovely St. Totteringham's Day! No lasagna needed this time, just Spurs being Spurs (and Arsenal not Arsenalling it up).

• Options
  • Options
    I stuck a fiver on tonight being 2.5 or more goals. Considering how strong in attack and how weak in defence both teams are, seems a safe one.

• Options
    I hate me some Liverpool, but I wouldn't mind seeing them win this...

• Options
    jesus christ sevilla just straight up did not show for that half

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    jesus christ sevilla just straight up did not show for that half

Well, they got better.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    I stuck a fiver on tonight being 2.5 or more goals. Considering how strong in attack and how weak in defence both teams are, seems a safe one.

:D

• Options
    Champions!

Also, BBC are now reporting that Mourinho is going to appointed Manchester United manager.

Pretty much 100% certain that is going to happen then.

• Options
    This is my shocked face.

lol

This discussion has been closed.