As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Destiny] Red Bull gives you wiiings! And exclusive contennnt!

• Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    I reached 34 by ascending some boots with light!* Now to set my sights on...anything.

*Of course, this guarantees that Variks will have boots for sale next week.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    Spoilered until images are unborked. egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    CroakerCroaker Registered User regular
    POE 32 party up on PSN. Going to run 28s until I get responses. Join!

• Options
    dispatch.odispatch.o Registered User regular
    $300,000,000 and peer to peer PvP.

• Options
    ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    Thanks for the Trials runs, @dinoarus and @Obifett! That was a lot more fun than I thought. I got some etheric light and some cool armor out of it, so I'm stoked.

With a little luck I might actually see Mercury some day! Definitely hit me up again!

• Options
    Holy heck, I just picked some rocket launcher from the Queen with Arc, Tripod, Tracking, and max blast radius once it gets upgraded. Thus baby is going to rock for a non-Gjally.

GNU Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Bursar wrote: »
    I reached 34 by ascending some boots with light!* Now to set my sights on...anything.

*Of course, this guarantees that Variks will have boots for sale next week.

Don't worry, it will be all strength.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    The first four days of Iron Banner I had a lot of trouble getting heavy weapon kills for the bounty and that continued today. Then I play a game after I've gotten all those bounties done and pick up heavy ammo twice on Asylum. The first time nets me a couple of individual kills and a triple kill from B to the doorway from A. The second time I get a double on B and then a double on the doorway from A which I followed up with a triple kill titan smash on the doorway. Why can't things go that well when I'm playing with people in the party?

• Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    Every time I think I'm getting better at Crucible I play team level 34 Vex Mythoclast and Thorn a palooza and am quickly reminded of how bad I am

• Options
    ErevarErevar The Nounverber Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    @dinoarus is a beast.

The carry is real.

Proof (spoilering for NSFW (not really)):
    Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2013-08-15&sr=c&sig=5TohwgumdHLeSuL0qt2e4OFWYavShVLLniDA0NUbu2U%3D&st=2015-06-07T05%3A40%3A05Z&se=2015-06-07T06%3A45%3A05Z&sp=r&__gda__=1433659505_7f85a6b53ec96db3225512975923322d

Erevar on
    KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
    I can't get off until Shad gives me permission.
  • Options
    TabinTabin Registered User regular
    I think finishing this thorn may prove to be the most brutal thing i have done in destiny

• Options
    RaynagaRaynaga Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    What is the general consensus on what to ascend after you hit 34 and you have an ascended primary already (Fatebringer in my case.)? Alternate armor for spec, secondary weapons? After wanting more Etheric light for so long now that I have it I find myself having no idea what to do with it.

I have a fang, praedyth, found verdict, btrd, all cool guns. And all the vault stuff I'd love to be able to wear again.

Grr.

Raynaga on
  • Options
    skyknytskyknyt Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Yeah, I definitely think going into the vault for better stat spreads/alternate gear options is probably the way to do it.

Tycho wrote:
    [skyknyt's writing] is like come kind of code that, when comprehended, unfolds into madness in the mind of the reader.
    PSN: skyknyt, Steam: skyknyt, Blizz: skyknyt#1160
  • Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    Uh how many etheric lights can you buy at rank 5? Because it looks like you can buy more than one.

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    @Muffinatron if you still need peeps for PoE I'm willing and ready!

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    I'd like to do a 34 PoE then a 35 tomorrow with three ascended void snipers if anyone is interested. I'm probably gunna be skyping with a friend after work, and have no idea for how long, but I'll probably be available sometime around 10:00 EST. Maybe earlier. We can try to do Skolas the proper way if people don't have void snipers but tbh I'd rather just cheese him. It takes so damn long to get there.

• Options
    HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    Nosf wrote: »
    Uh how many etheric lights can you buy at rank 5? Because it looks like you can buy more than one.

Just one

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    I now have my Hunter and Warlock both at IB rank 5.

Today I will be playing my Titan in IB, first time ever using the class in pvp.

Judging by how pissed off I get from enemy lightning grenades and titan smashes..... I think I'm gonna have a good time

• Options
    Running around one shoting people with a shotgun is so lame. I am starting to get so angry.

• Options
    ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    Tabin wrote: »
    Running around one shoting people with a shotgun is so lame. I am starting to get so angry.

Same. And how is it that people still don't realise that taking point A on Blind Watch is actively throwing the match?

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    one shot them back

• Options
    My shotgun does not seem to be able to do that. I just got a matador going to reroll the thing now and see what i can do.

• Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Did 32 PoE last night with @Croaker and @El Mucho which let me sidestep farming a ton of Plasteel Plating by nabbing the Variks helm. Now my Titan is level 32. Couple of frustrating/BS wipes on Qodron, but we had it down quickly enough. Now one of these days I need to try 35.

Why did I say 32? My Titan is 34.

Fawst on
  • Options
    WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    Anyone want to do 32/34 PoE today sometime? PS4 - wassermalen

• Options
    MuffinatronMuffinatron Registered User regular
    Hermano wrote: »

Just one

One on each character.

I just need glimmer to get the last one.

@Wassermelone ooh ooh, me me!

PSN: Holy-Promethium
  • Options

Just one

One on each character.

What time is good for you? I can throw it up on the 100 thingie

• Options

Just one

One on each character.

Maybe in an hour? Is 2pm BST ok with you?

• Options

Just one

One on each character.

Maybe in an hour? Is 2pm BST ok with you?

Annnnnd its up

https://www.the100.io/groups/1226

• Options
    AngryPuppyAngryPuppy Registered User regular
    I'm down for prison in an hour.

PSN: AngryPuppyEsq
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Anyone else up for some 32 PoE or the nightfall weekly? I've pretty much got the whole day free.

Quid on
  • Options
    Sure, I'm down for a 32 PoE. I need to work off some Necrodancer frustration.

GNU Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    Baller. I'll be on in about ten minutes. Hopefully we'll have one more by then.

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Hmm, I'd be down, too. Once at least.
    For PoE, that is!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    What's your PSN majig?

• Options
    Deathsparky, that's me. I can also help with the NF, it's reasonably easy.

• Options
    Corporal CarlCorporal Carl Registered User regular
    Together with @Tabin , @Haphazard and I played Rumble target for him, and then dragged him through Xyor, so that he doesn't have an annoying bounty anymore whose points go down when playing Iron Banner.
    He should feel much happier now.
    And I almost forgot, he can also now start to aggravate other people in PvP with his new toy :wink:

PSN (PS4-Europe): Carolus-Billius
  • Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    I saw you guys doing the Pits and was like "man, I wish I could jump in to help!" Stupid 3-man Fireteam limits lol

• Options
    @Haphazard and @Bursar helped me through the weekly nightfall.

I died several times and spent the bulk of the game hiding from the enemy. And in the end when it came time for rewards, I received and exotic rocket launcher and they received nothing.

Truly the system is fair and just.

• Options
    YESSSS!

I got the Elder Cipher for killing Kaliks on the 34.

Gunna gets me an OP new Exotic.

• Options
    Quid wrote: »
    @Haphazard and @Bursar helped me through the weekly nightfall.

I died several times and spent the bulk of the game hiding from the enemy. And in the end when it came time for rewards, I received and exotic rocket launcher and they received nothing.

Truly the system is fair and just.

That's because we already did the NF this week. ;-)

• Options
    DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    So the nothing monocales turns voidlock into a rival for gunslinger in pvp. Honestly for control and maybe even Osiris I think the voidlock may be top pvp class. Clash it's still gunslinger and then blade dancer.

But the void bomb is just too good at clearing points. You get the mobility of blink and with nothing monsckes you get two mini supers with scatter nades.

I got a 4 kill and an assist on heavy with just one scatter nade and I didnt even have bloom on.

616610-1.png