Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The ULTIMATE post

• Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    It's really cool and the movie uses it especially we'll to help define the culture that has built up around the War Boys

It was neat to be referenced in the movie thread for like, a week

After that, got kind of old.

Metalbourne
  • StericaSterica Wow! That was shit.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Mx0mhxV.jpg

YL9WnCY.png
    ThatDudeOverThereWybornDoobhUsagiAndy JoeVegemyte
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Mad Max: Fury Road is a pretty good movie that is enjoyable to watch

dN0T6ur.png
    Cilla BlackAvalonGuardHeadCreepsPlatyCelloVegemytemasterofmetroidOlivaw
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    "Witness me" is a phrase used by the Warboys - a warrior caste serving the antagonist of Mad Max: Fury Road. Usually it is said by someone who has accepted that they will now die, and they mean to die in a way that is keeping with their concept of a good death, that is inflicting harm upon their enemies. A mortally wounded Warboy might shout "Witness me" to his comrades before performing a suicide attack on an enemy convoy, and his comrades will say "Witness him!" to acknowledge that he seeks a good death

w-witness him

• WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Witness this!
    *points to crotch*

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Witness this!
    *points to crotch*

Mediocre

IKknkhU.gif
    DoobhBertezBertezCilla BlackMetalbourneStraightziLalaboxButlerAtomicTofuPlatyknitdanBeef AvengerSTATE OF THE ART ROBOTHermanoTefSorceSnicketysnickUsagiAndy JoeYukiraVegemytePOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANgtrmpWeedLordVegetachromdomSlacker71OdinTamDr. FlamingoLorahalomasterofmetroidchrishallett83a5ehrenOlivawAshcroft
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Witness this!
    *points to crotch*

tylvh4k5gys0.gif
    ASimPersonNaphtali
    Stilts wrote: »
    Witness this!
    *points to crotch*

Mediocre

Hey, I didn't say I pointed to mine!

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    cool thread bruh @FAQ

uekIEp1.png
    Slacker71
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    It's really cool and the movie uses it especially we'll to help define the culture that has built up around the War Boys

It was neat to be referenced in the movie thread for like, a week

After that, got kind of old.

Screenshot_2015-06-03-12-03-56_zpsirin6z3m.jpg

XaquinCilla BlackRainfallLalaboxSorceUsagiAndy JoeTankHammerVegemyteWeedLordVegetaTransporterSlacker71Fuzzytadpolemasterofmetroidchrishallett83Olivaw
  • ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    I saw mad max and thought the witness me was a reference to age of ultron...

Geth
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    i figured it was just a dumb catchphrase for people to spout amongst themselves, so they all know, yes, i too enjoyed this piece of media. the cake is a lie

uekIEp1.png
    Mr FuzzbuttPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN
  • HeadCreepsHeadCreeps BURN IN THE INSTAFIRE! LIKES ARE WHAT I DESIRE!Registered User regular
    i figured it was just a dumb catchphrase for people to spout amongst themselves, so they all know, yes, i too enjoyed this piece of media. the cake is a lie

gLA6gMw.png?1
    Mr FuzzbuttVegemyte
    Actually if you really consumed the same media as me you would have known the cake wasn't a lie and that the person who said it was a lie was simply misinformed

• ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    I want another movie set in the Fury Road subset of the madmaxiverse that slows down and explores the structure of the different societies more

Because I fucking loved Fury Road but damn did it blow past a lot of cool shit at a hundred miles an hour

Gvzbgul wrote: »
    A new born baby's skin is still porous, you can just leave them sitting in a bucket of blood and they'll soak up what they need.
    chrishallett83
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    If only there was a way to embed autoplaying midis in posts

Cheetahmen, duh duh, Cheetahmen

VeldrinSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular

Having someone write terrible fan fiction about me is my new life goal

XaquinAndy JoeThatDudeOverThere
    Sonic the Game

-TalAndy JoeTheodore FlooseveltOdinFuzzytadpolemasterofmetroid
  • WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Veldrin wrote: »
    If only there was a way to embed autoplaying midis in posts

Cheetahmen, duh duh, Cheetahmen

I'd be fine with this playing in every website I open

VeldrinPlaty-TalgtrmpOlivaw
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    This sonic the game, implying a future where multiple products of that title were released

2vue7ao.png
    Zay
  • WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    I don't know who decided the robocop game boy port needed a hauntingly beautiful, melancholic theme song but I'm so into it

Like I can't stop listening

-TalDoobh
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Some poor individual channeled their soul for just a few minutes in this midi file they probably didn't get paid much for.

-TalPlatyVeldrinWhippySnerkyButlerDoobhSorceAndy JoeGSMTheodore FlooseveltThatDudeOverTheregtrmpWeedLordVegetaTransportermasterofmetroidchrishallett83Olivaw
    Butler wrote: »
    I want another movie set in the Fury Road subset of the madmaxiverse that slows down and explores the structure of the different societies more

Because I fucking loved Fury Road but damn did it blow past a lot of cool shit at a hundred miles an hour

I would too, but only if the subsequent media leaves even more of the world open for the imagination to run wild.

Gvzbgul
    Some poor individual channeled their soul for just a few minutes in this midi file they probably didn't get paid much for.

This is the start of a creepy pasta

-TalVeldrin
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Ask me about my scrotalist agenda Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    For every one thing that gets explored in Mad Max sequels there should be 2 more new rad things added with little explanation.

Gvzbgul on
    HermanoStraightzi
    Zay wrote: »

This is the start of a creepy pasta

And then John was the demons

• SnerkySnerky call me trick the c is silentRegistered User regular
    edited June 2015
    postin from my phoooone
    instead of gettin ready for woooork
    good work on the posting everybody

Snerky on
    EYDHoqw.png
    BertezBertezXaquinCelloAndy JoeThatDudeOverThereSlacker71
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Hey guys, it's June 12th now, my birthday.

I'm 36!

Also it's really loud outside an ambulance and fire engine just went tearing by a couple of streets over.

hCpR4ri.jpg
    Steam: weavermatic xbox: weavermatico
    DoobhAndy JoeVegemytechromdomSlacker71
  • knitdanknitdan Registered User regular
    They're just getting prepared for the debauchery.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    chrishallett83
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    Did you really read that entire thing

uh yeah

that sixth paragraph is a treasure

hello zay :redface:

Doobh
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    fert

FYYss9j.png
    Doobh
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    vore is when a person is swallowed whole by some sort of animal or maybe even an even bigger person

now imagine that butt with the anus

19904925_10212110475210016_877199487209228783_n.jpg?oh=da06b077303b0c8114ab8b0fbb667c4f&oe=59C4B278

"Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men are smarter than one man. How's that again? I missed something" Lazarus Long

Slacker71
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    So it's like pooping but in reverse huh

tylvh4k5gys0.gif
    Peas wrote: »
    So it's like pooping but in reverse huh

Un-pooping

Peas
    I didn't know where else to put this

youre-doing-it-wrong03.jpg

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    Did you really read that entire thing