Options

[Wrestling] isn't wrestling except when its Mr. Wrestling

• Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    The Fratellis ripoff theme owned.

Cesaro Dagger?

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    Turambar wrote: »
    facetious wrote: »
    The Fratellis ripoff theme owned.

Cesaro Dagger?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eemy-pYWKkY

I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
  • Options
    What was super weird about it was how appropriate it was, Cesaro debuted with the gimmick of evil rugby player and at the time Chelsea Dagger is the song most rugby teams played to celebrate a try being scored. It was a weirdly specific attention to detail.

It's like if they debuted a evil soccer player and used a rip-off of seven nation army as their theme.

I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

• Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    haha

that's a pretty terrible ripoff

yet still better than his current theme

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xClzbx_uqSk&

Gonna do this quick before work.

CURRENT MONEY IN THE BANK PARTICIPANTS:
    411Randle
    David_T
    Whippy
    El Geebso Que Sabe Folar Todo Acerca de Animorphs
    Devlin_Dragonus
    The Cow King

In addition, Kilroy has cashed in his Money in the Promo contract and has been added to the match. The final participant is Dyvim_Tvar, who will try to continue his run as the worst MitB holder in history.

In tag team action, the Real World's Cutest Tag Team of Ms Dapper and The Betgirl will be defending against the former champs the Neo Outsiders, Radius and Reynolds. That match will be a ladder match, and the highest individual score amongst the four competitors will win the title for their team.

Finally, in the main event, Dex Dynamo gets his contractually-obligated rematch for the SE++ Heavyweight Title against current champion MyNameIsWalrus.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Seth Rollins is a delightful heel and I hope they keep him that way

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    Mortal Sky wrote: »
    Seth Rollins is a delightful heel and I hope they keep him that way

Thing is though Roman might end up a fantastic heel in his own right.

But if they want to do a Shield reunion in the future Reigns joining up with the Authority would pretty much kill that chance. Unless they think Ambrose would realistically be able to trust either of them afterwards which stretches the credibility of pretty much every wrestling trope.

wirehead26 on
    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    haha

Barely.

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »
    haha

Barely.

Vastly.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Honestly, without the stupid siren, the theme sounds pretty rocking.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    The siren has really grown on me, honestly...

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Hmm. My picks for tonight are both what I think will happen and what would make for a kinda boring PPV.

Oh well.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    The WWE Stats Twitter account noted that if United States Champion John Cena loses to NXT Champion Kevin Owens at Money In the Bank tonight, it will be the first time Cena has lost 1-on-1 matches at two major events since TLC 2013 and Royal Rumble 2014, where he lost to Randy Orton twice.

Wonder who it was before Orton?

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    REMATCH
    CLAUSE
    BAYBAY

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    David_T wrote: »
    Hmm. My picks for tonight are both what I think will happen and what would make for a kinda boring PPV.

Oh well.

The same. The only slightly shocking thing I have is:
    Cena wins by DQ. He won't stay down so Owens tries to break him.

Otherwise no title changes, Reigns get the briefcase.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    My picks, for my own reference and others to laugh at how bad they are:
    Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose - World Heavyweight Championship
    Winner:
    Dean Ambrose
    (11)

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
    Winner:
    Roman Reigns
    (13)

John Cena vs. Kevin Owens
    Winner:
    Kevin Owens (it could happen!)
    (7)
    Method: Pinfall
    (3)

Ryback vs. Big Show - Intercontinental Championship
    Winner:
    Ryback
    (7)

New Day vs. Prime Time Players - Tag Team Championship
    Winners:
    Prime Time Players
    (6)
    Losing Team Member: Xavier Woods
    (2)

Nikki Bella vs. Paige - Divas Championship
    Winner:
    Paige
    (5)

Will MITB be cashed in during the show? No
    (3)

Brock Lesnar? No

Title Changes? Three or more

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    I've been thinking, and this is what I would like to see happen.

Reigns wins MitB->Ambrose wins the title, but is half dead->Reigns comes out ostensibly to celebrate with his bud, but instead cashes in, turning heel(he doesn't even have to become evil. I think screwing Dean like that would turn most everyone against him, but it fits his one against all deal)

On Raw Seth demands a rematch that night, but Brock comes out and murders him ending the match in dq(I think Brock would care a lot more about killing Seth than he would the title, and I don't think their feud would require the belt. I'd rather keep Lesnar away from the title. I think evil mercenary champ only coming around when he gets tired of killing deer with his bare hands works better than popular good guy champ that doesn't come around often)

Your top two feuds for the summer are Reigns/Ambrose and Brock/Seth.

I don't think this will happen. I'm pretty sure it will just be Reigns winning/Seth retaining, but I think my way is much more interesting.

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    I don't see them booking Seth like such a bitch and then ending his reign with him being unable to beat Ambrose. At this point I don't see him losing until Mania.

• Options
    I don't see them booking Seth like such a bitch and then ending his reign with him being unable to beat Ambrose. At this point I don't see him losing until Mania.

You've missed the point on how they've booked Seth then.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Picked Reigns winning the case and cashing before the main event to make it an all Shield ladder match for the title.

Which would be cool as hell, so it won't happen.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    I don't see any way any current champ holds on till Mania. Nikki's the closest and that's only if they really want AJ's record broken that bad.

• Options
    CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »

He's looked pretty shitty, I think.

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular

I get the point, they're still not gonna book him so weak and then have him lose the title.

• Options
    KinderpartyKinderparty Registered User regular
    so like. the month of june is free? so i can sign up, get june, and then cancel my sub if I don't want it before july and not pay anything?

• Options
    so like. the month of june is free? so i can sign up, get june, and then cancel my sub if I don't want it before july and not pay anything?

Yes.

• Options
    KinderpartyKinderparty Registered User regular

Yes.

dang

generous

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular

please don't use gendered insults

• Options
    pawa24pawa24 Registered User regular
    I'll just point out that MitB is being held in Ohio. And a certain lunatic is from Ohio.

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    pawa24 wrote: »
    I'll just point out that MitB is being held in Ohio. And a certain lunatic is from Ohio.

So he'll both lose and have his head smashed into a cake?

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    InvectivusInvectivus Registered User regular
    I picked Dean to win, and Roman to get the briefcase. Now we can have the whole summer to experience all the variations of Seth/Dean/Roman/Kane/Big Show/J & J Security matches over the next 8 months till Wrestlemania.

I just hope that the Divas match ends with a run-in by the Four Horsewomen, so we can at least have some new blood on Raw, because holy spaghetti, am I tired of seeing the same stuff every week.

• Options
    edited June 2015

Yes.

dang

generous

They're basically doing it nearly similar to Netflix. 8 months of the year you can sign up essentially as a free trial, cancel whenever during that month, and not pay anything (and if you have multiple email addresses you can pull it off one month each with those different emails). Only months it's paid for everybody are the months of the big 4 PPVs (Summerslam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, and Wrestlemania)

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    Invectivus wrote: »
    I picked Dean to win, and Roman to get the briefcase. Now we can have the whole summer to experience all the variations of Seth/Dean/Roman/Kane/Big Show/J & J Security matches over the next 8 months till Wrestlemania.

I just hope that the Divas match ends with a run-in by the Four Horsewomen, so we can at least have some new blood on Raw, because holy spaghetti, am I tired of seeing the same stuff every week.

To be fair Big Show seems out of that loop for now.

• Options

Yes.

dang

generous

They're basically doing it nearly similar to Netflix. 8 months of the year you can sign up essentially as a free trial, cancel whenever during that month, and not pay anything (and if you have multiple email addresses you can pull it off one month each with those different emails). Only months it's paid for everybody are the months of the big 4 PPVs (Summerslam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, and Wrestlemania)

Are they doing anything to fix that?

• Options

Yes.

dang

generous

Are they doing anything to fix that?

Netflix and other sites have the same thing and also they wouldn't care because it ups the subscriber count stat so it's really doubtful.

potential spoiler
    HktRlwF.jpg

• Options
    Regarding spoiler
    It makes sense I guess if true.

• Options
    hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    Invectivus wrote: »

I hope something interesting happens with the Divas match, too. The thing is, there doesn't even need to be an "invasion" to shake up that title scene since the division isn't exactly lacking in bodies. Alicia Fox, Emma, Natalya. They could add something to it but are just there doing nothing. The problem is we keep seeing the same people over and over again.

• Options
    Regarding spoiler

Yeah.
    Both of those are definitely people who would be involved in matches at SummerSlam.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    I just pay the $10 every month

I may be a broke college kid, but I'm one who cares, dammit (plus not having to go through mildly sketchy South Asian mirror sites is nice)

• Options
    David_T wrote: »
    Regarding spoiler

Yeah.
    Both of those are definitely people who would be involved in matches at SummerSlam.
    We were going to get a rematch with the two eventually and Summerslam is a big enough event for it.

This discussion has been closed.