Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

One [Webcomics] Man

• KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    who knew you could start as a sonic oc and then fall even lower

2x39jD4.jpg
    CaptainNemoEtiowsaCambiataCentipede DamascusKanaBucketmanmasterofmetroidSpeed RacerVegemyteSeriouslyStiltsOdindarunia106ASimPersonShadowenRoyceSraphimLord_AsmodeusMagic PinkAbsurdPropositioncB557
  • KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    something had to balance out freedom planet

BlueBlueThatDudeOverThereDuke 2.0JayKaosmasterofmetroiddarunia106RoyceSraphimLord_AsmodeuscB557
  • CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    Owenashi wrote: »
    That's one drastic redesign to keep from getting sued. That or he really picked a not-so-good artist.

The OC donut steel is bad enough.

The blatant and super shitty tracing is what is making my chest ache from laughing

PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    that looks vaguely familiar, were there horrible 3D renders of those characters floating around at some point

BahamutZERO.gif
  • CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    Oh my god

TL-SC_Cover_Art_R1_Web.jpg

the waterfall

PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
    KwoaruThatDudeOverThereVegemytePanda4YouLord_AsmodeuscB557
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    the internet is pretty good you guys

97H9G7S.png PSN - Masked Unit | FFXIV - Laitarne Gilgamesh
    BahamutZEROCaptainNemoShabootyThatDudeOverThereBucketmanEtiowsaVegemyteHeadCreepsCantideStiltsPanda4YouRoyceSraphimLord_AsmodeusXaquincB557
  • Moth 13Moth 13 Volcaregular Registered User regular

DarkPrimusCambiataFCDCentipede DamascusSkeithBarcardiThatDudeOverThereBucketmanEtiowsaSirEtchwartsStiltsdarunia106ShadowenRoyceSraphimLord_AsmodeusErlec
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    You're the one who's sorry?

wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    read Penultimate Quest after it was mentioned.

It's pretty good

I don't empathize with the moral but it's well-executed

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
    EmperorSethCantide
  • honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Oh my god

TL-SC_Cover_Art_R1_Web.jpg

the waterfall

Did he trademark "and"?

EvilCakeVegemyteOdinOghulkASimPersontynicCaptainNemoAbsurdPropositioncB557GoldenSeducer
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Okay so wait

Are the things coming off all the echidna's heads not their hair? Like, she has the usual head... things? and then hair on top of that of a different color? I'm so confused.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    Okay so wait

Are the things coming off all the echidna's heads not their hair? Like, she has the usual head... things? and then hair on top of that of a different color? I'm so confused.

Just don't think too hard about it or you'll hurt yourself.

eg62xrm.jpg
    BahamutZEROCambiataOdin
  • EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    read Penultimate Quest after it was mentioned.

It's pretty good

I don't empathize with the moral but it's well-executed

Yeah, that thing took up most of my conscious non-work time the last day or two as well. It was a pretty clever story with a well thought-out premise and worldbuilding. And it also had the wisdom to build to a real ending without wearing out its welcome.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
    honovere wrote: »
    Did he trademark "and"?

that's intended to be read "copyrighted and trademarked"

BahamutZERO.gif
  • OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    JayKaos wrote: »
    Okay so wait

More then one female echidna had hair in the Sonic comic if I remember correctly, so it looks as if he's carrying that part over. Speaking of the comic, I found a nice alt-cover poster of the current crossover that's going on between Sonic and Mega-Man if you want to name all the characters that'll be a part of it by the end. It's a little low-rez though due to resizing it for posting.
    hakE5fo.jpg

I wonder how many more characters would be there if Penders didn't take his away.

Owenashi on
    RoyceSraphim
    looks more like sega vs. capcom

BahamutZERO.gif
  • jamsyjamsy Somewhere in AsiaRegistered User regular
    Wow, K6BD drinking game - down shots till you keel over, speak a dead language, or start a war.

Currently playing Brave Frontier & THE ALCHEMIST CODE - woop!
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    looks more like sega vs. capcom

It is staggering how much cooler the Capcom half of that picture is

dN0T6ur.png
    RoyceSraphim
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    To be fair, the archie Sonic comic was based off of the SatAM Sonic cartoon.

And it had a pretty fucking awesome Robotnik.

But it all jumped the shark after they erased him from existence to have *sigh* Dr. Eggman come in so the comics would fit the *sigh* story of the Dreamcast games.

Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
    RoyceSraphim
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist But it's like we weren't made for this world Though I wouldn't really want to meet someone who was.Registered User regular
    tumblr_nr3mgcPsLk1qgptbdo1_r1_1280.jpg
    Ghost Cats by Anne Emond

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: SkinnerSweet
    Panda4You
    :cry:

BahamutZERO.gif
  • EvilCakeEvilCake Richmond VARegistered User regular

guys I'm sorry but I have to share this

gimme this shirt

20150708.png

aRkpc.gif
    Moth 13mageormikeKanaSkeithVegemyteAnialosdurandal4532HeadCreepsBucketmanCantideArdolStiltsdarunia106KilroyLalaboxLord_AsmodeusSCREECH OF THE FARGstatlerMagic PinkDer Waffle MousXaquincB557HawaleeThe Hanged ManGoldenSeducerAbdhyius
  • knitdanknitdan Registered User regular
    What kind of animal is larasu supposed to be?

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    What kind of animal is larasu supposed to be?

14_VL_Echidna_3.jpg

the resemblance is uncanny

BahamutZERO.gif
    edited July 2015
    She looks closer to a Twi'lek than a hedgehog.

Edit: or echidna. Whatever.

knitdan on
    cB557
    Mary-Su is supposed to be an Echidna. Like Knuckles the Echidna. And to be fair, Knuckles doesn't look a fucking thing like an echidna either.

Twitch Channel
    Abracadaniel
    edited July 2015

But it all jumped the shark after they erased him from existence to have *sigh* Dr. Eggman come in so the comics would fit the *sigh* story of the Dreamcast games.

Technically it was a robotized-Robotnik that replaced him, seeking a challenge after he completely conquered his world. After his original body got destroyed, he took over one of several robotic bodies most likely created by the original Robotnik either in case of an emergency or to build up his own 'Doombot' brigade of copies.

bBnHkWO.jpg

Owenashi on
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    Someone should ship those to the set of America's Next Top Model.
    It would make for a true challenge!

VayBJ4e.png
  • PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    2d sonic battle against the middle one in a semi please

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
    BahamutZEROSir FabulousDuke 2.0NeveroncB557Abdhyius
    DoomRobotnikbot

aRkpc.gif

Technically it was a robotized-Robotnik that replaced him, seeking a challenge after he completely conquered his world. After his original body got destroyed, he took over one of several robotic bodies most likely created by the original Robotnik in case of either an emergency or to build up his own 'Doombot' brigade of copies.

bBnHkWO.jpg

And technically it was an alternate universe robotized-Robotnik that they introduced 50 issues prior to the 'reveal' and when they destroyed THAT Robotnik, it turned on one of the robot clones in the city because the...original...Robotnik...made a backup plan for his alternate universe counterpart's death?

I know all the details man, but I didn't want to expound them.

Twitch Channel
    Mary-Su is supposed to be an Echidna. Like Knuckles the Echidna. And to be fair, Knuckles doesn't look a fucking thing like an echidna either.

Lara-Su by the way was originally Knuckles' kid from an alternate future where Sonic got married to Princess Sally and became king. So, at least her and Knuckles are supposed to look like each other even if they don't look much like echidnas.

I am hella sorry someone brought this up.

BahamutZEROCambiataKanaMunkus BeaverLabelBucketmanElaroRadiusPanda4YouRoyceSraphimtynicDuke 2.0TcheldorcB557

Technically it was a robotized-Robotnik that replaced him, seeking a challenge after he completely conquered his world. After his original body got destroyed, he took over one of several robotic bodies most likely created by the original Robotnik in case of either an emergency or to build up his own 'Doombot' brigade of copies.

bBnHkWO.jpg

And technically it was an alternate universe robotized-Robotnik that they introduced 50 issues prior to the 'reveal' and when they destroyed THAT Robotnik, it turned on one of the robot clones in the city because the...original...Robotnik...made a backup plan for his alternate universe counterpart's death?

I know all the details man, but I didn't want to expound them.

Cool, and here I thought I was the only one that read the comics while hanging out at an Eckard pharmacy. :)

Geth
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Ask me about my scrotalist agenda Registered User regular
    UXzMGrB.png
    www.questionablecontent.net
    Does sharing a drink ever work out?

AnialosArdolPanda4YouShadowenDuke 2.0XaquincB557GoldenSeducer
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Do be extra fair, Sonic ain't look nothing like a hedgehog, neither.

Shadowen
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    eggman does look a lot like an egg man though. 1 out of a thousand isn't too bad?

Paladin wrote: »
    2d sonic battle against the middle one in a semi please

If that ever happens, he oughta have the same voice if not personality as Torgue from Borderlands.

CaptainNemoDuke 2.0cB557Abdhyius
This discussion has been closed.