Options

Hollywood [chat]s

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    NV is a fantastic game. I like it as much as FO1. I don't how you build a real FO on this engine though.

What's the difference? I didn't see any fundamental differences between what they showed in FO4 and FO3.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Wooh they went with Andromeda for ME reset button!

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    He hates voiced protagonists

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Also I am going to definitely use the new game streaming feature in windows 10.

On those nights when I want to play an xbox game and Summer wants to watch something on the TV, I can go into the office, hook up my controller, boot camp on the 27" iMac and keep playing.

That's pretty great.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    i wanna get a side shave haircut

all the cool kids are doing it

undercuts r gr8

nathalie dormer did a really xtreme one but there are lots of good intermediary looks in the spectrum 2

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Also holy fk I need to stop worrying so much. My dealership gave me this emissions voucher that would let me get tested for free and also guaranteed me to pass (or else they'd fix the problem or worst case, buy back the car). At the dealership the dude was like just don't date this voucher until you're prepared to be tested because you only have a three day window to get any problems fixed. So I'm reading the voucher today before being tested and it says the three days start from when you take possession of the vehicle and I was like wait, fk, of course, they're not gonna let you drive for 57 days (where you could be ruining the car) and still guarantee you this makes no sense. Damn that dude told me to some shady shit?! So we're they doing me a solid like, hey we only honor this if you come within three days of what you dated there, so don't date it until you're ready *wink*? Or was it a malicious thing where he lied so I'd think I was covered at any point so long as I misdated it the way he instructed, and then I'd be boned since I obviously took possession earlier? God if I fail I have to drive down to Boulder and fight with these people, what if it's not a quick fix, I have work tomorrow...

Just this hyper spiral of worries and then I passed immediately and it was all fine. What a terrible compulsion. Really hard to break, though.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guano_Islands_Act

Any US citizens fancy going seizing some territory?

And it's still valid. There is a Supreme Court ruling on it in the late 90's. It pops up in some weird libertarian separatist circles where they figure they can seize an island with that as a pretext and then some legal handwaving and they have their own micro nation. Note that most of the islands this applies to are massive fucking shit holes and if they had had water then they'd be claimed.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    The real question in my mind is if I will play the next TES if it is like this. I really don't know.

u shoudl play bayonetta

play

play

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

This seems like a weird thing to declare Fallout dead over.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    NV is a fantastic game. I like it as much as FO1. I don't how you build a real FO on this engine though.

What's the difference? I didn't see any fundamental differences between what they showed in FO4 and FO3.

Dialog wheel vs full lines. It's totally different gameplay. In one you choose what your character says each time and have more of a chance to play a role. In the other, you make vague suggestions but actually control what your character says. Also, you are limited to 4 dialog options.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    In those tesla pods the video card was substantially bigger than the motherboard. The computers in the backs of the things couldn't have their cases on it stuck out so far. And they ran DOS 3.0 while the server ran on an old Mac.

And it let me drive a mech and have screens for heat, damage, weapons load out and so forth. Totally worth the frankencomputing that made it up.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

undercuts r gr8

nathalie dormer did a really xtreme one but there are lots of good intermediary looks in the spectrum 2

help me find pics

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

Silent protagonists mean there's less chance of you hearing bad voice acting.

Is Corvo talking in Dishonored 2?

• Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    side cuts look better if they're cut short enough that the long bits and the shaved bits aren't entirely the same colour anymore (or, well, through dying the long bit)

contrast is the name of the game

mmnah

just dye it all blue

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    061515scooter.jpg

i know we call it riding the subway but. . .

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    The real question in my mind is if I will play the next TES if it is like this. I really don't know.

I have a hard time seeing them doing this for a TES game if only because its not just going to be 2 dude and 2 lady voices, its going to be 20 dude and 20 lady voices to account for all the different races. And all that conversation that goes into your standard TES game.

Just don't see it.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options

Dialog wheel vs full lines. It's totally different gameplay. In one you choose what your character says each time and have more of a chance to play a role. In the other, you make vague suggestions but actually control what your character says. Also, you are limited to 4 dialog options.

....but you were always limited. You couldn't say whatever you wanted. You had a choice of 2 - 4 options in any Fallout.

Also not seeing any difference between the short descriptions in FO4 and the static, repeated responses in the rest of the Fallout games.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
  • Options

undercuts r gr8

help me find pics

rs_634x1024-140118163044-634.natalie-dormer-shaved-head-011814.jpg

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

And it's still valid. There is a Supreme Court ruling on it in the late 90's. It pops up in some weird libertarian separatist circles where they figure they can seize an island with that as a pretext and then some legal handwaving and they have their own micro nation. Note that most of the islands this applies to are massive fucking shit holes and if they had had water then they'd be claimed.

The handwaving bit of that is what I don't get

you'd specifically not be a micronation but part of the US, so

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    side cuts look better if they're cut short enough that the long bits and the shaved bits aren't entirely the same colour anymore (or, well, through dying the long bit)

contrast is the name of the game

mmnah

just dye it all blue

that is also valid

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Any excuse to post pics of Natalie Dormer is one I will not miss.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

undercuts r gr8

help me find pics

like so?

54m9l1oi0x74.jpg

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Ahahaahahahaahaah

The new Need for Speed has FMV

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular

This seems like a weird thing to declare Fallout dead over.
    SKFM bears the cross of CRPGs, and is probably one of the few people who can say that he loved them as they were, not just as most of us remember them.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options

undercuts r gr8

help me find pics

ok some long hair ones of varying severity:
    tumblr_npkmmntVQ61s46pkfo1_5001.jpg
    DH0Wnwul.jpg
    rRn7IMel.jpg

sum short ones

Fantastic-Undercut-Hairstyles-with-Longer-Bangs.jpg
    My7qI4Yl.jpg
    fVtjWZdl.jpg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    underczar'd

• Options
    natalie-dormer-sidecut-fuer-die-tribute-von-panem_448x338.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    She is such a pretty mermaid fish person

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    holy fuck need for speed looks incredible

• Options
    Actual line from NFS:

"Cool run brah"

• Options
    TTODewback wrote: »

I guess I should finish 3

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Today we debuted the first cinematic trailer for our next game, Mass Effect™: Andromeda. While we are still many months away from the game’s release date in holiday 2016, we’re excited to show you a bit of where we’re at. First, though, some background on the game itself.

When we wrapped up the original Mass Effect trilogy with Mass Effect 3: Citadel in early 2013, planning and design on Mass Effect: Andromeda was already well underway. We knew we wanted to start with a foundation composed of the best parts of any Mass Effect game: exciting new worlds to discover, great characters, and intense action. At the same time, we clearly wanted to expand the definition of what you should expect from a Mass Effect game.

While we aren’t ready to go into too many details just yet, as you saw in the trailer and can tell by the name, this game is very much a new adventure, taking place far away from and long after the events of the original trilogy. You will play a human, male or female, though that’s actually not the character you saw in the trailer (more on that later). You’ll be exploring an all-new galaxy, Andromeda, and piloting the new and improved Mako you saw. And through it all, you will have a new team of adventurers to work with, learn from, fight alongside of, and fall in love with.

We built this trailer in Frostbite™, our game engine, and it represents our visual target for the final game. We are thrilled by what we’ve already been able to achieve in bringing Mass Effect to Frostbite and by putting our entire focus on PC and current gen consoles. With the time remaining in development, we’re excited about the possibility to push things even more.

Thank you again for all of the support you keep showing us, and we’re looking forward to sharing more details with you near the end of the year. Until then, the teams in our Montreal, Edmonton, and Austin studios will be hard at work creating an entirely new adventure for you to lose yourselves in.

cExnZgs.png

Bless your heart.
  • Options

i dunno mayne it looks exactly like every other urban racing game ever

theyre all the same and all incredible snoozefests idk

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I find Natalie Dormer to be a very physically attractive female human.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

i dunno mayne it looks exactly like every other urban racing game ever

theyre all the same and all incredible snoozefests idk

I just ment the graphics, although the terrible fmv is amazing

• Options
    i like that the spacesuits have a built-in buttcrack that's a nice touch real classy

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

The handwaving bit of that is what I don't get

you'd specifically not be a micronation but part of the US, so

Because when I think of groups with a strong grip on reality, libertarian separatists are high on the list. Basically the logic that applies is you become part of the US which gives diplomatic recognition then you use your god given right to succeed and somehow diplomatic recognition follows because if the English had talks with the CSA then they must have had diplomatic recognition. Note that this is historically untrue but libertarian separatists tend not to have good grasps of history.

• Options

undercuts r gr8

help me find pics

ok some long hair ones of varying severity:
    tumblr_npkmmntVQ61s46pkfo1_5001.jpg
    DH0Wnwul.jpg
    rRn7IMel.jpg

sum short ones

Fantastic-Undercut-Hairstyles-with-Longer-Bangs.jpg
    My7qI4Yl.jpg
    fVtjWZdl.jpg

yeah I'm real lazy about styling my hair so something like the second pic of Nat (where it's not so shaved but just buzzed) would be good and then I can just wear it messy most of the time

This discussion has been closed.