Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[tech] It's Tech Spring Cleaning Week now. Clean your....tech....stuff.

19495969798100»

• ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    jgeis wrote: »
    Jasconius wrote: »
    laptops come with a 365 trial

cant really recall them ever coming with Word

I definitely feel like the laptop I bought before I began college came with Word, but that was around 2008.

Some computers used to come with Microsoft Works, which had Word as part of its suite.

PSN/Steam - Elderlycrawfish
  • CyvrosCyvros London 1965Registered User regular
    jgeis wrote: »
    Jasconius wrote: »
    laptops come with a 365 trial

cant really recall them ever coming with Word

I definitely feel like the laptop I bought before I began college came with Word, but that was around 2008.

Some computers used to come with Microsoft Works, which had Word as part of its suite.

There was also a thing for a while (at least in Australia) where you could choose between a 90 day trial, paying for Office or using a stripped-back ad-supported version of Word/Excel.

Cy turned out to be much better in person.
  • T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    IT'S DAYDREAM DAY EVERYONE

my twitter | beats music
    I made a bad game! Download it scrubs.
    Keep it Up!: iOS Android
  • T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    Update: I have been using the Daydream View for 24 hours ama

my twitter | beats music
    I made a bad game! Download it scrubs.
    Keep it Up!: iOS Android
  • honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    edited November 2016