Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Kinect Exercise Games

QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
Hey y'all

I'm buying an Xbone soon and one of the bigger draws for me is using the Kinect for exercise. I'm curious about people's experiences with the available programs and a couple in particular: Kung Fu High Impact and UFC Personal Trainer. I really enjoy kick boxing so both seem more or less up my alley but I'd like to know if there might be any better options.

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    I haven't used it much, but Xbox Fitness keeps track of calories burned and has lots of different work out programs. It also grades you on how well you execute the exercise, giving helpful tips on how to do each one correctly. I think it is around $60 a year but I am not sure.

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    Oh hey, are there any activity trackers that can sync with the xbone?