As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Babby's first [chat].

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I'm going digital from PS Store for MGSV, broar

It's a tiny discount ($105AUD, Australia tax), and if it preloads onto my system I can just boot up my console on the 1st and prepare for 72 hours of sitting on the couch, doing nothing but play that game

Yeah I only end up paying $49 plus tax as opposed to $70 plus tax so I have zero issue with buying a retail copy.

• Options
    Man Deebs just had mini Deebs mine will be here in a couple weeks most likely

BABIES

EVERYWHERE!!!!

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    It's a weird feeling of just walking out of the office when the network is completely down. But when the damn firewall you need to punch the power button on is hidden and no one in charge of that stuff can explain where, then yeah, hell with it.

Eeeeeeeeee

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Oh, damn, I forgot that I bought The Fall for like $2.

I guess I'll play it.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

BABIES

EVERYWHERE!!!!

what is a baby

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    simon i am getting the feeling you are excited for a game

Like, I typically live by the Never Get Hype For Vidja maxim

but man I am legit hype for Metal Gear Solid 5

I timed my upcoming PhD candidature review to right before the game drops so I can play it as soon as it comes out without stressing

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited June 2015

BABIES

EVERYWHERE!!!!

what is a baby

the end result of suave human interactions

xxxbROkl.jpg

override367 on
  • Options

BABIES

EVERYWHERE!!!!

what is a baby

a miserable pile of poop

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited June 2015
    cB557 wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    That kind of Delta-V would get you from cape canaveral to mars on a single tank
    so like
    enough to get you to orbit, and then a relatively small amount more
    the sort of thing any starship worth its salt could do

quite a bit more

and: we're talking a 10 km wide rock. Or equivalent mass.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    hahaha i just got 10 awesomes and i didn't even push a baby out my vagina

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

but i did tho

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

A+ for effort tho.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Friday before weekend of birthday

Too bad I have planned nothing because that would require asking people and what if they said no

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    for an M type asteroid (density 5g/cm3), that's ~2 billion tons

rocket equation, with a rather ludicrous exhaust velocity tells us that 86% of the initial mass has to be propellant to get a delta-v of 20 km/s

so your spaceship, trying to imitate the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs, would have a mass of 15 trillion tons.

EDIT: Sorry, 15 trillion. Forgot I was using the short scale.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    The corporations also successfully halted the passage of a 2001 congressional bill that would have created a consumer label on cocoa products certifying that cocoa ingredients were not grown or harvested using child labor. In response to heavy lobbying, Congress instead adopted a voluntary agreement with corporations to work toward ending child labor.

But the enslavement of children has largely continued unabated.

Welp.

• Options
    jake, girl called me yesterday being all "oh sorry i didn't respond to your messages... things were actually going too well and i panicked a bit and i'm sorry, lets do drinks on saturday"

LOOKS LIKE IT'S A GOOD THING I DIDN'T FREAK THE FUCK OUT, HUH

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited June 2015

rocket equation, with a rather ludicrous exhaust velocity tells us that 86% of the initial mass has to be propellant to get a delta-v of 20 km/s

so your spaceship, trying to imitate the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs, would have a mass of 15 trillion tons.

Why are we moving asteroid sized ships?

zepherin on
  • Options
    or in more relatable terms: you know the great pyramid at giza, right? Pretty big?

Kheops-Pyramid.jpg

Your spaceship would weigh as much as two and a half million great pyramids

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    zepherin wrote: »

Why are we moving asteroids?

We're exterminating dinosaurs

er, someone mentioned a space engineers update with planets and I got carried away. I don't even have the game.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    re: The Fall.
    My pilot is dead and I, suit-bot, am subverting my own programming to save myself now that I has no valid purpose?

I hope the ending is not that obvious.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    The Goa'uld would be proud of such a starship.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    kedinik wrote: »
    The corporations also successfully halted the passage of a 2001 congressional bill that would have created a consumer label on cocoa products certifying that cocoa ingredients were not grown or harvested using child labor. In response to heavy lobbying, Congress instead adopted a voluntary agreement with corporations to work toward ending child labor.

But the enslavement of children has largely continued unabated.

Welp.

all hail the business party

landslide election every time

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    My pilot is dead and I, suit-bot, am subverting my own programming to save myself now that I has no valid purpose?

In the end it turns out you're actually Hitler, it's the second part of Der Untergang.

• Options
    Also Horizon looks super rad. Robodinosaurs that survived the apocalypse.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Bloody hell, vet friend posted some rank photos on t'facebook.

Apparently cat flu can lead to eye ball explosions. Ew ew ew

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    jake, girl called me yesterday being all "oh sorry i didn't respond to your messages... things were actually going too well and i panicked a bit and i'm sorry, lets do drinks on saturday"

That's always a good damn sign

I am still unsure about mine. Except if I trust what she's saying, there's no reason to be.

But still, brains

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    cass have you considered that <( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)> You always get the booty when there is a Teemo on duty <( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)>

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    SanderJK wrote: »

In the end it turns out you're actually Hitler, it's the second part of Der Untergang.

But was the gremlin on the wing real?

• Options
    "just" 405 thousand times the size of the Three Gorges Dam, probably the heaviest thing man has ever built.

l_lovett_dam_500x279.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    "just" 405 thousand times the size of the Three Gorges Dam, probably the heaviest thing man has ever built.

l_lovett_dam_500x279.jpg

But only twice the size of yo momma

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options

Gameplay looks... promising, but also possibly just okay. I really liked the stalky bits. The long fight with robotrex was less interesting.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »

l_lovett_dam_500x279.jpg

Damn.

• Options

I am still unsure about mine. Except if I trust what she's saying, there's no reason to be.

But still, brains

we have some dumb situational things to work out before we can actually be a thing so like, the next few months are like "lets keep it casual" but then my brain is like "but how casual is casual aaaaahhhhhh"

• Options

But still, brains

we have some dumb situational things to work out before we can actually be a thing so like, the next few months are like "lets keep it casual" but then my brain is like "but how casual is casual aaaaahhhhhh"

Is there perhaps a way i can be casual and you can be exclusive

Perhaps

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options

l_lovett_dam_500x279.jpg

Damn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEg6wjcwZMQ

• Options

But still, brains

1 Corgi = Casual

Also be sure to not raid together in an MMO, that's definitely not casual

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular

Gameplay looks... promising, but also possibly just okay. I really liked the stalky bits. The long fight with robotrex was less interesting.
    I don't know it looks so much like a futuristic monster hunter. That makes me really excited.

• Options

But still, brains

1 Corgi = Casual

Also be sure to not raid together in an MMO, that's definitely not casual

no fear of that

she plays league and i'm not a fucking nerd :bzz:

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    I have like 2-3 potential internet dates and then my friends friend I really wanna date but scheduling is hard cuz I'm in Mexico all week and Maine all the week after next and a lake house the weekend after that
    So let's hope I find time before these opportunities slip away

Also Mexico update day 4: not shat myself yet!

poo
This discussion has been closed.