As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Shadow Warrior 3] teaser trailer released for 3

ProhassProhass Registered User regular
edited July 2020 in Games and Technology
Edit: Updated for 3 Teaser trailer release

https://youtu.be/MQi5qL2esn4

Prohass on
PMAvers
«13

Posts

  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    This thread deserves some replies!

    I think this niche Flying Wild Hog is carving out for themselves is pretty cool. The kind of games they do, the old-school, fast-paced, hordes of enemies, backpedal and strafe type of deal, is not really my style... probably because I didn't grow up with it, having largely missed out on gaming as a kid in the early/mid 90's... I own Hard Reset on Steam but have never played it very far... BUT! I think it's awesome there is a developer dedicating itself to keeping this type of game alive.

    And the graphics/environments in that trailer look totally sweet. I don't understand why Asian-influenced settings don't get used in more games these days, considering that a big segment of the gamer population are also fans of stuff like anime and martial arts movies.

    Prohassdurandal4532
  • MongerMonger I got the ham stink. Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    The last game was one of the best shooters I've played in a very long time, and it's criminal that it got as little attention that it did. I'm ecstatic that they're doing another one.

    Hard Reset was also great, and I still need to go back and do the new content from the update.

    TOGSolidProhassOlivawPMAvers
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Shadow Warrior was just a beauty of a game. Fun, funny, and with a surprisingly quality and emotional story. I will be buying the hell out of the sequel asap.

    wWuzwvJ.png
    ProhassMongerPMAvers
  • Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    Holy Cats.


    I seriously hope these guys get a lot of attention because, well. This looks like a very, very well built, high-end FPS.

  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Monger wrote: »
    The last game was one of the best shooters I've played in a very long time, and it's criminal that it got as little attention that it did. I'm ecstatic that they're doing another one.

    Hard Reset was also great, and I still need to go back and do the new content from the update.

    I did not expect a sequel because I assumed it hadn't done well, but it must have if they're making 2, which is awesome. The story in the first takes a long time to get going, but I just loved the banter between Lo Wang and Hoji

    People Can Fly is independent again so it seems like a good future is set for old school shooters

    Who owns the Blood licence is all I can wonder

    Monger
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    You ready for a little wang? Its to bad mine only comes in Large!

  • MongerMonger I got the ham stink. Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    TOGSolid wrote: »
    Shadow Warrior was just a beauty of a game. Fun, funny, and with a surprisingly quality and emotional story. I will be buying the hell out of the sequel asap.
    Seriously, though. That game just pulls an excellent story entirely out of its ass in the last few hours, just because it can. It didn't even need to, but it went and did it anyway. It's amazing.

    PMAversTOGSolid
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Monger wrote: »
    TOGSolid wrote: »
    Shadow Warrior was just a beauty of a game. Fun, funny, and with a surprisingly quality and emotional story. I will be buying the hell out of the sequel asap.
    Seriously, though. That game just pulls an excellent story entirely out of its ass in the last few hours, just because it can. It didn't even need to, but it went and did it anyway. It's amazing.

    I wouldn't call it excellent? I was never quite clear on how the mythology actually worked. But definitely better than it had any right to be

    Some of the banter fell flat, but enough of it felt natural enough to not make me cringe, and that's the important thing!

    Oh, and the gameplay was rad. I really can't wait to see what they do next

    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
    durandal4532
  • CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    Wait, Shadow Warrior is good? I thought it was some budget thing. Now I'm intrigued.

    PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Wait, Shadow Warrior is good? I thought it was some budget thing. Now I'm intrigued.

    You're missing out on one of the best shooters in recent years.

    wWuzwvJ.png
  • CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    Two suprises.

    1, this game is fucking rad.
    2, Majesco still exists.

    PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
    Prohass
  • Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    Wait, Shadow Warrior is good? I thought it was some budget thing. Now I'm intrigued.

    Exactly. Somehow I'd gotten the impression that the first Shadow Warrior remake was some respectable but unremarkable tech. But that video certainly has damn near the scale of what I'd assume would belong in a Far Cry title, with the climbing/roof running I'd expect out of an Assassin's Creed game, and some very cool looking melee combat.

    I'm also quite pleased to see the the first remake is available for Mac, as will the upcoming sequel.

  • MongerMonger I got the ham stink. Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    Wait, Shadow Warrior is good? I thought it was some budget thing. Now I'm intrigued.

    Exactly. Somehow I'd gotten the impression that the first Shadow Warrior remake was some respectable but unremarkable tech. But that video certainly has damn near the scale of what I'd assume would belong in a Far Cry title, with the climbing/roof running I'd expect out of an Assassin's Creed game, and some very cool looking melee combat.
    These games have more Dark Messiah of Might & Magic in them than you would expect, bits of RPG in them and all. The moment I realized that was the moment they got me.

    Actually, that's not true. The moment they got me was walking behind a waterfall to find a naked anime lady sprite, then turning around and seeing a giant cardboard cutout Godzilla trundling past Mt. Fuji. But realizing I was playing a Dark Messiah/old school shooter mashup got me even more on board. Also, the triple rocket launcher from Unreal Tournament. That got me, too.

    I got got a lot. That's my point here.

    Linespider5PMAvers
  • KoregKoreg Registered User regular
    Wait, is this the game from the 90s where you had sticky bombs that you could thrown on people's butts, and they'd explode?

    I loved this game when I was waaay too young to play it.

    Is the original anywhere to play on current systems?

    If, if Reagan played disco He'd shoot it to shit You can't disco in Jackboots
  • ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    Koreg wrote: »
    Wait, is this the game from the 90s where you had sticky bombs that you could thrown on people's butts, and they'd explode?

    I loved this game when I was waaay too young to play it.

    Is the original anywhere to play on current systems?

    Steam has the original DOS version of the game available for free as Shadow Warrior Classic (1997) and a spruced up, modernized version called Shadow Warrior Classic Redux.

    GOG also has the game for some dollars, but it's the DOS version IIRC. It does have soundtracks and some extra stuff.

  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Monger wrote: »
    Wait, Shadow Warrior is good? I thought it was some budget thing. Now I'm intrigued.

    Exactly. Somehow I'd gotten the impression that the first Shadow Warrior remake was some respectable but unremarkable tech. But that video certainly has damn near the scale of what I'd assume would belong in a Far Cry title, with the climbing/roof running I'd expect out of an Assassin's Creed game, and some very cool looking melee combat.
    These games have more Dark Messiah of Might & Magic in them than you would expect, bits of RPG in them and all. The moment I realized that was the moment they got me.

    Actually, that's not true. The moment they got me was walking behind a waterfall to find a naked anime lady sprite, then turning around and seeing a giant cardboard cutout Godzilla trundling past Mt. Fuji. But realizing I was playing a Dark Messiah/old school shooter mashup got me even more on board. Also, the triple rocket launcher from Unreal Tournament. That got me, too.

    I got got a lot. That's my point here.

    They got me right out of the gate.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFz17YDpZW4

    wWuzwvJ.png
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    About time there was a dedicated thread for this game and its sequel jesus christ.
    I was about to snap and make one.
    Or do a lets play.
    Or i don't know.
    Something.
    It's so fucking good my god.

    New game has wow holy shit awesome footage.

    Also apparently the first game had guns but I didn't use them much except for a handful of boss fights where I had to.
    I'm sure they're great and everything but the reason I love this game is because you can use a samurai sword for the entire game and get super powers and shit and this is me playing on new game plus on insane.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2-EVBgPXHk

    SW2 is going to give me more melee weapons to play with. I am so happy.

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
    Prohass
  • AumniAumni Registered User regular
    I finished the first one about 2 weeks ago. I felt bad that I didn't get this sooner, but I got my fill of Wang and I need more.

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/aumni/ Battlenet: Aumni#1978 GW2: Aumni.1425 PSN: Aumnius
  • CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    That was... Suprisingly sad of an ending for a game so full of Wang

    PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
    MorninglordTOGSolid
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    I believe I said to monger "This game has a much better story than it really has any right to"
    and he said
    "I know, right?"

    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    So... you'd say that you're suprised how deep Wang got?

    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    CaptainNemo
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    I'm saying the thrust of Wang had serious breadth as well as depth.

    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    So.
    Did the twins die? I was expecting a boss fight at least

    PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    I booted this up again and started a fresh insane run.

    I was not expecting to enjoy this game as much as I am on this difficulty.

    It turns out all those moves you never use because ki strikes are so much better actually have an actual goddam point.

    You know how enemies block normal blows sometimes? They always block them on insane...unless they are stunned. Then they will take full damage for a while. I don't mean your force push or whatever. I mean attacks that cause a stun.

    Shurikens can stun. So can a very fast charged dividing heaven. Once they are stunned they die quickly. Even fast if you do a charged heavy strike to their head.

    Aiming is also more important. A fully charged dividing heaven is not the guaranteed with a bit left over instant kill it is on other difficulties. Enemies can survive it, even with all damage abilities, unless you aim for the head. However that doesnt mean they ignore it. No. They get stunned. It'll bring them down to critical health and then you can finish them off. Often they'll lose a limb or get knocked down. It has effects that you must capitalise on.

    Even the guns are more useful. Sure they don't do a lot. But if you've just done a dividing heaven one a group and are backing away, some of them on low health are likely to go berserk. Whipping out the uzis and finishing them off is important since charging berserk enemies do a lot of damage on insane, and it gets you karma bonuses. Peppering a group with a bunch of bullets at range and then finishing them off the the sword is a viable and useful tactic.

    I've even noticed a lot of animations that I didn't notice before because enemies just outright died. If you get an enemy low enough you can take off limbs and legs etc, but they wont be dead. They'll limp away from you slowly, or crawl away, sometimes they try to attack you while crawling.
    You can let them bleed out, or you can finish them. Finishing them is the wisest.
    If you kill enemies quickly and brutally enough enemies will more frequently kow tow, where they get on their knees and bang their heads on the ground. I've taken out a small group several times fast enough that the last guy will immediately start doing this. Which is, incidentally, a free beheading.

    I even saw an enemy walk up, eat the corpse of another demon, and then go berserk.

    The aoe ki strike isn't the always works ability it is on lower difficulties either. If you simply charge this ability and stand there in a group then unleash it, most of them will roll under it and dodge it.
    But if you charge it then dash into a group and unleash it unexpectedly, you'll take them all out.

    Even the goddam ranged strike has a point. If you've aoed a group with dividing heaven you can do the charged wind strike through them all to finish off weaker ones. You can also decapitate with it.

    Against the dudes with shields, a dividing heaven into the eye hole in their shield breaks it quicker, and you can also side step them and dividing heaven bits of their body that poke out from behind the shield. You can de spear them etc. If you manage to hit their body like this with a solid charge dividing heaven you can usually just use normal slashes to break their shield and finish them.
    You also need to use demon hearts more often. If you see a bunch of them on a battlefield not using them is silliness instead of optional. So you get more variety in your game. I ended up setting a hotkey to swap to it easily.

    Guys.

    This is going to come as a shock.

    The mindless slashy game mechanics have real honest to god depth.

    Ever since I started needing to do all of these above strategies I noticed I was getting good karma scores as long as I finished enemies quickly. Before I would just abuse ki strikes and get, like, a three on everything. Now I use every sword strike, the force push, guns, and get four and a bit. I assume you still lose some points for damage. If i take a long time and get hit a lot, I rarely rise above two or three. Time is a very big factor in karma I think, and using your normal and heavy slashes on enemies also get you bonuses like beheaded as well as just being straight up faster than trying to charge another slow ki strike. But I have taken a fair amount of damage, enough to need to heal up mid fight several times, and still gotten four or more karma. So time seems much more important. You also get bonuses for combos. If you pepper enemies with bullets as they charge you, then draw them past a barrel, set it on fire, then switch to sword and aoe the group, then use normal slashes and shurikens to finish off the weakened enemies, aiming for heads, and focusing on killing berserk enemies before they finish powering up, you get a huge amount of karma bonuses.

    Sadly this doesn't translate well to the ancient bosses. They're even more annoying and grindy. I recommend levelling your healing ability first and following a guide to get all the secret ki crystals so you can have a maxed out healing ability. I have everything but the speed increase. And I wish I had the speed increase.

    I'm not sure if its just because I'm getting a lot of the secret money stashes and various hidden loot areas this time around, but I've also got a lot more money. I already have maxed out uzis and sticky bombs + charge shot on the crossbow and I'm only up to the first ancient. It's possible insane gives you a lot more.

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
    PMAverssubediiDrake
  • AumniAumni Registered User regular
    I don't have a frame of reference because I dove right into Insane, but those bosses were kinda bullshit with all that health.

    And that ending did have an emotional jab to it.

    Also, those rabbits.

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/aumni/ Battlenet: Aumni#1978 GW2: Aumni.1425 PSN: Aumnius
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    They're still a pain, just a pain for less time. The only thing that really changes for the main story bosses is health and the damage they do. And insane doesn't give you health packs around the outside of the area you fight them in. Which is why you gotta level that healing.

    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Found a dev post on karma.
    ok, here we go:

    Losing hp by Lo Wang doesn't influence the final score.
    The higher score you get the more skills/weapons you will use during a fight.
    The number of different monster types doesn't influence the score.
    Evironmental damage also counts to the final score (barrels, air conditioners, vending machines etc.)
    Example: you will get a better score if you first use Flux on an enemy, then cut off his arm, then you will blow up an explosive barrel near the enemy killing him.

    On the level summary screen:
    Karma earned - this is the total amount of karma you have earned.
    Karma bonus - this is the amount of karma you have earned for being more creative while killing enemies.

    So doing circle of iron on a big group would get you a low score since you'd kill too many. But if you set them all on fire first, or peppered them with bullets, or fluxed them, and then did circle of iron....

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Ninja Snarl PNinja Snarl P My helmet is my burden. Ninja Snarl: Gone, but not forgotten.Registered User regular
    TOGSolid wrote: »
    Monger wrote: »
    Wait, Shadow Warrior is good? I thought it was some budget thing. Now I'm intrigued.

    Exactly. Somehow I'd gotten the impression that the first Shadow Warrior remake was some respectable but unremarkable tech. But that video certainly has damn near the scale of what I'd assume would belong in a Far Cry title, with the climbing/roof running I'd expect out of an Assassin's Creed game, and some very cool looking melee combat.
    These games have more Dark Messiah of Might & Magic in them than you would expect, bits of RPG in them and all. The moment I realized that was the moment they got me.

    Actually, that's not true. The moment they got me was walking behind a waterfall to find a naked anime lady sprite, then turning around and seeing a giant cardboard cutout Godzilla trundling past Mt. Fuji. But realizing I was playing a Dark Messiah/old school shooter mashup got me even more on board. Also, the triple rocket launcher from Unreal Tournament. That got me, too.

    I got got a lot. That's my point here.

    They got me right out of the gate.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFz17YDpZW4

    Dammit, if I'd seen that trailer two years ago, I would've had this game already. How did I not know about this?

  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Haha yeah get on it! Not to ruin the surprise but what starts out as cheesy fun actually grows on you and develops into a really rich (although still simple and silly) little self contained world.

    TOGSolid
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    three enemies walk up, blow the head off one of them with a charged crossbow bolt, both remaining enemies start banging their heads on the ground
    i think this game has an enemy fear system

    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • subediisubedii Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    three enemies walk up, blow the head off one of them with a charged crossbow bolt, both remaining enemies start banging their heads on the ground
    i think this game has an enemy fear system

    FEAR had something similar, but more self-preservation.

    I don't remember the exact circumstances that causes it, but I think it's when you eliminate several squad members at once without them being able to yell contact (their team mates nearby just hear something and all of a sudden they're 3 men down). The squad leader will say something like "Move in!", to which the other will yell "NO F&#%ING WAY!"

    Still the gold standard for FPS AI.

    subedii on
    MorninglordJohnny ChopsockyDrakecB557Big Classy
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    The human enemies will do something kind of similar. "He just took out the entire fucking squad!" If that guys behind a pillar or something he wont come to find you. He'll just stand there, hoping you don't come around the corner.

    Please don't come around the corner.

    I have a wife and kids.

    "Killing demons is just like killing humans, but without all the pesky moral dilemmas."

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
    subedii
  • subediisubedii Registered User regular
    ^
    On that note: More fortune cookies plz.

    Regarding Karma bonus:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOwyASQU-Qc

    It does look like you can get it using just one weapon, and it may be more important to focus on how you make use of it. Hard for me to tell.

  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Each little word is a different bonus. What's important is multipliers. Some things give much bigger multipliers than others. Beheading for example. Nailed as well. Beheading with a charged crossbow shot is a lot of karma.
    Burning and killing them while they are burning is also a lot of karma.
    If an enemy surrenders, take their head off. Or blow them up.
    Like, with the sword, dividing heaven on an enemy can kill them. Dividing heaven on their HEAD will give you a hell of a lot more karma.
    Environmental objects give aye lawt of karma. Pretty much anytime an arena is littered with environmental objects, if I don't use them to slaughter mobs in traps I don't really get all that much karma no matter what I do, because that fight will be rated on the assumption you will blow up shit next to enemies. You can't just blow them up either. You have to kill enemies with them. So get them a bit low first.
    My first ever 5 star was basically a horrible fight. I was hiding behind things at the end healing up. But because early on I took out a whole tun of enemies by getting them, and myself, caught in a big explosion trap, which downed me and I had to come back to life on a remaining minion, I got a ton of karma. Because I was getting my ass kicked I kept using different weapons to try and even the odds.
    Ended up with 5 star, was like "huh"

    Ki strikes go through enemies, so they're good to use to target a barrel behind a monster, then dash away just before it explodes.

    It's not a style meter. You don't have to be "cool". You can mow through enemies like a chainsaw through steel, taking damage the entire time, healing up, whatever. As long as you do the right things to them in the end, you get 5 stars. How long it takes, how much damage you take, they're both irrelevant. All that matters is how you make them die. Using multiple weapons makes it easier because you can rack up multiple bonuses at once, but its not necessary. Clever use of environment and pin point aiming on weak points is just as good. It's just a bit harder.
    If you are fighting flying enemies take them out with charged crossbow bolts. It's so much karma you wont even believe it. Probably because it can be a little hard to hit them, so you have to be good.

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • BlainBlain Registered User regular
    Prohass wrote: »
    - Huge open levels, with multiple paths, traversable via a swish and smooth looking parkour style system with air dashes and double jumps (skip to about 5:30 in the video to get a look at it)
    - Enemies that can be too tough to fight, and you can use stealth to sneak around them
    - Optional secondary missions you can pick up from NPCs
    - 4 player co-op, with players able to wander off from one another, each player "is" Lo Wang, but other players appear as distinct ninja characters
    - Loot
    - A massively improved gore system with a variety of bladed weapons (double katanas, wolverine style claws, etc)

    My first thought when that trailer came out was that they lifted the Dying Light playbook. And from the looks of it, it's gonna work.

  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    "Too tough to fight" I am going to take this comment as not being directed at me.
    Because I will fight them.
    And keep doing it until I win.

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
    ProhassMrGrimoire
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    subedii wrote: »
    three enemies walk up, blow the head off one of them with a charged crossbow bolt, both remaining enemies start banging their heads on the ground
    i think this game has an enemy fear system

    FEAR had something similar, but more self-preservation.

    I don't remember the exact circumstances that causes it, but I think it's when you eliminate several squad members at once without them being able to yell contact (their team mates nearby just hear something and all of a sudden they're 3 men down). The squad leader will say something like "Move in!", to which the other will yell "NO F&#%ING WAY!"

    Still the gold standard for FPS AI.

    My favorite moment in the first game was coming up on 5 guys in Armachan. Threw a grenade and air bursted it killing 3 of them. One guy was behind a counter the other guy behind a wall. Dude behind the wall yelled "Flank him! I'll cover you." There was a pause and the other guy shouted "FUCK YOU"

    Geth
  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited July 2015
    My favourite moment was going in a big circle around this room through a smaller area that had an office that ended up back in the same room on the other side, trying to flank the last guy.
    After a couple of circuits I realised why I couldn't find him and doubled back.
    We'd just been circling each other around the room.

    Kinda wanna play fear again now.

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    So the Heroic mode is straight up impossible right? Like its a joke?

  • MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited October 2015
    People have beaten it. It's an ultra challenge mode. If that doesn't sound like your cup of tea, turn around and walk out that gate. You do not want a go on this amusement park ride.

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
Sign In or Register to comment.