The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Who... Are... You? [Introductions Thread]

123457»

• Stad_Humaname_3Stad_Humaname_3 Registered User new member
    Since this the Introduction Thread...

Hello,

My name in Stad. I am a dwarf and a monk...and some say I am a drunk. I was raised with humans and lived in the forests alcohol as my only friend. I have shadowed AI for many years and only now have the courage to speak up. I am not a good writer by any means, I simply use Google and have a rigged 20 sided Backspace Key.

I am an adult and a military veteran. I was introduced to Dungeons and Dragons at a young age with my father as the Dungeon Master. I have read many many books by R. A. Salvatore and played many many hours of Neverwinter Nights. I played most of the first and second games along with their expansion packs and even delved into Neverwinter Online for som time. I participated in an RP guild and wrote on their story forums.

I hope this isn't too much of a bore as I lack the skills to speak in legal terminology which means Master Omen Dran would likely not see this post.

Time to cut this short, I am rambling.

• ziddersroofurryziddersroofurry Registered User regular
    edited May 13
    Hey, all. My name's Zid and I'm a 42 year old Trekkie/furry/brony/artist (I feel so pretentious using that term-I'm a goofy cartoon doodler)/wanna-be musician and poet. I like to think of myself as a bard since I've played them for over 25 years but since I never really go outside (I'm disabled) I'm not sure posting poems on my Furaffinity and Facebook count as a bardic 'walkabout'. At any rate I've been a huge fan of animation since I was little (Secret of NIMH is my all time favorite film) and I -love- music. I might not be that great at guitar but I love all kinds of music from all different genres but mostly I'm a metalhead.

Needless to say I also happen to love kangaroos. My furry 'fursona' or character I represent myself as online is a western (or eastern depending upon my mood and how well I'm able to draw a grey roo that day) grey kangaroo. Western grey's (Macropus fuliginosus) aka the black-faced kangaroo, mallee kangaroo, and sooty kangaroo are from South and West Australia, western Victoria and the entire Murray–Darling basin in New South Wales and Queensland. Zid is a glam rocker/rhythm guitarist and was inspired by my favorite guitarists growing up-Randy Rhoads and Steve Vai.

Since I have a lot of time on my paws I do my best to spend it getting healthier and being there for my friends. I live to make people laugh and dream of authoring a book similar to Shel Silverstein's 'Where the Sidewalk Ends'. It's one of my favorite books ever and it would be so great to see something I've written inspire others like he inspired me. Mostly I want to help make the world a better place by helping others become kinder and more accepting towards one another and each other. I hope everyone reading this is able to and has a wonderful day.

Edit: I feel I should add that I've been playing role playing games since I was eight years old. First D&D then later a campaign setting for Pathfinder called Ponyfinder that is based on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I also once went to college and failed but I did pass my Children's lit. class. I'm pretty proud of that accomplishment despite my never having furthered my education past that class.

ziddersroofurry on
123457»