As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The PAX Prime 2015 International Food Exchange (When You're This Big They Call You Mister)

2»

• Options
    doubleonaddoubleonad Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    Can you bring soft Oeros?

I don't know if I've ever seen those. I'll take a look.
    punzie wrote: »
    I would love some weird Japanese candies! Flavored kitkats are a thing that tickles my fancy. I will bring Bueno bars.

I can grab some kitkats, but I can't guarantee what kind they'll have, as they're always rotating.
    Any other stuff you'd like?

doubleonad on
  • Options
    doubleonaddoubleonad Registered User regular
    doubleonad wrote: »
    Anybody want anything from Japan? I'd love to get some All Dressed chips from Canada. Or maybe some Bueno bars for my wife.

I found them.
    Do you have a Sprouts near you? They have a bunch of flavored licorice that I like. I could go for some of the cherry ones.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Anybody want anything from Japan? I'd love to get some All Dressed chips from Canada. Or maybe some Bueno bars for my wife.

I found them.
    Do you have a Sprouts near you? They have a bunch of flavored licorice that I like. I could go for some of the cherry ones.
    I am already in Seattle. So I can't acquiring anything. I would happily pay you cash for them, but I sadly can't get anything anybody else couldn't get in downtown Seattle.