The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Malicious software attacks in Terminator thread

In D & D's Future Warfare thread I'm getting attacked by malicious software every time I read it. Though you'd like to know.

• SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Are you sure it's not a malware issue on your computer? I see nothing on that page aside from embedded images and a link to a Youtube video. Additionally, nothing nefarious popped up on my computer.

Could you perhaps take a screenshot of what you're seeing?

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    It was on my computer, I'm updating my malicious software protection now. Thanks.

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    insert Skynet joke here.

steam_sig.png
    Steam, Warframe: Megajoule
    ElvenshaeHarry DresdencB557GaslightXaquinmysticjuicerzepherinTofystedethDisruptedCapitalistHakkekageAl_watCaulk Bite 6