As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[amiibos] The Great Restockening is Upon Us. Hie Thee to Target.

• Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    Got my Metroid 2 Pack today. Very nice. Samus's pose doesn't quite match the illustration, but still much cooler looking than her Smash amiibo. The metroid is much bigger than I thought, and squishier than I was expecting! Would have been nice if the fleshy pink nodes inside it were squishy too instead of hard plastic.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    PacMan1979PacMan1979 Registered User regular
    If anybody can get their hands on an extra Skyward Sword Link Please let me know. Its the only one I'm missing, but I don't want to pay the $50 asking price on ebay and Amazon. I would be very appreciative.

• Options
    Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular

Some older ones in here so maybe something someone has been looking for.

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    MolybdenumMolybdenum Registered User regular
    Got my Metroid 2 Pack today. Very nice. Samus's pose doesn't quite match the illustration, but still much cooler looking than her Smash amiibo. The metroid is much bigger than I thought, and squishier than I was expecting! Would have been nice if the fleshy pink nodes inside it were squishy too instead of hard plastic.

SR samus is so beefy. I love it.

Steam: Cilantr0
    3DS: 0447-9966-6178
  • Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Target has Toad for $3
    They have the original inkling boy & girl for a little less.
    Free shipping for in-store pickup

SaraLuna on
  • Options
    TelMarineTelMarine Registered User regular
    Even with her power armor, Samus could not survive Amazon's completely shit packing job:

A6u1wOC.jpg

3ds: 4983-4935-4575
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I really never have a problem with Amazon's shipping
    I just don't get why people do?

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Different distro centers, I'd guess. I don't have those problems either.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    SatanIsMyMotorSatanIsMyMotor Fuck Warren Ellis Registered User regular
    Same. That is fucking rough though. How hard is to simply not completely crush a package?

• Options
    edited October 2017
    I have that problem all the time with Amazon and amiibo, though luckily nothing has ever been actually broken, just the boxes squished to complete hell.
    Same. That is fucking rough though. How hard is to simply not completely crush a package?

Amazon is fucking stupid and will send them in bubble mailers which offer absolutely no protection.

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    I have that problem all the time with Amazon and amiibo, though luckily nothing has ever been actually broken, just the boxes squished to complete hell.

Amazon is fucking stupid and will send them in bubble mailers which offer absolutely no protection.

It's more like bubble mailers are (probably) cheap as hell and they just hope they won't get crushed in transit. Or that the recipient won't complain.

Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    Crom and Tiki are up as well on Amazon

• Options
    PacMan1979PacMan1979 Registered User regular
    skeldare wrote: »

Thank you!! I missed the initial pre-order when these went up. Now if I could only find a decently priced Skyward Sword Link.

• Options
    SatanIsMyMotorSatanIsMyMotor Fuck Warren Ellis Registered User regular
    Gah, not back in stock north of the wall unfortunately.

• Options
    ArtoriaArtoria Registered User regular
    I really hope they do a re-issue on Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess Link. I really don't feel like shelling out $50-$60 each for them.

• Options
    ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    Majora's Mask Link is getting restocks at Best Buy this week.

Just placed a pick up in store on one for tomorrow!

This was the only one I was still needing for the Zelda amiibos.

• Options
    ZythonZython Registered User regular
    Majora's Mask Link is getting restocks at Best Buy this week.

Just placed a pick up in store on one for tomorrow!

This was the only one I was still needing for the Zelda amiibos.

Any word on the 8-bit Link?

Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Warlock82 on
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    Waiting on a in-store pickup option, personally.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    plufimplufim Dr Registered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Just scoped out the mario oddyssey amiibos. Bowser turned out excellent - great texture variety, even on the hat - as did mario, but Peach... eh. Kinda bland. The glitter on the dress is super sparse, her face looks vacant.

But who cares it was always about that Bowser anyway.

Edit: I'd love a season 2 oddyssey ammibo series with other Nintendo characters in formal attire. DK in a tux please.

plufim on
    3DS 0302-0029-3193 NNID plufim steam plufim PSN plufim
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    For some reason Best Buy still hasn't shipped mine out yet and they are supposed to be here tomorrow -_- They only just shipped Odyssey today so that one better not be late. Mostly it's annoying because I'm leaving for Blizzcon on Saturday and won't be home to get any packages -_- Grr...

• Options
    Dammit, just got notification that there’s a delivery delay for the Mario Odyssey amiibo so I probably won’t get them until Monday. Thanks Best Buy.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    wonder when the BoTW champion amiibos will ship

I bought all four months ago

• Options
    I just have Link on the horse and link with the bow ones
    I have never seen the other 3 in the wild and well I am tempted to hit up ebay for them since it's the most sane of the third party

• Options
    ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    So now that I have the Majora Link finally, the only Zelda Amiibo I dont have are Rider Link and Bokoblin. Not sure if I really care to get them, but I might since they are the only 2 Im missing.

Fire Emblem series is complete.

and thats the only ones I've been actively trying to buy. otherwise its just random ones.

• Options
    I'm missing TP, SS, and the original Toon Link

• Options
    RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    Missing OoT, TP, SS and 8-bit Link. :(

OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • Options
    RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    So far the only amiibo I’m missing (that I want) is the Twilight Princess Link. Even that’s not a big priority since the pee stand Link unlocks the same content. But I would like to have a TP Link that doesn’t look so ridiculous. Damn those retail exclusives.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • Options
    v3zh56xfzzqj.jpg

Come on, you know I'm not the only one who thought it.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    edited October 2017
    Turns out amibo falls under Target's current B2G1F deal so I snapped up the remaining Kirby series amiibo I wanted. Was getting a little concerned that I was gonna have to import those or pay a bit over MSRP because I wanted too long.

Also still have a few Smash amiibo left if anyone is interested.
    ZLoe8FVl.jpg
    Lucas - $8
    Samus - $10
    Pit - $10
    Captain Falcon - $15
    Mewtwo - $15
    Jigglypuff - $10
    Ness - $10
    Shulk - $15
    Pikachu (Out of Box) - $8
    Wario (Out of Box) - $8

These prices don't include shipping and are negotiable. Shoot me a PM.

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    Doing it wrong on that 3DS

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    Playing Mario Odyssey.... Nintendo needs to make a Pauline amiibo. That glittery red dress would look amazing. Come on Nintendo, amiibo for Marina, Pearl and Pauline. Don’t be stupid.

• Options
    TimFijiTimFiji Beast Lord Halfway2AnywhereRegistered User regular
    Anyone have issues finding the champion amiibo for BOTW?

Switch: SW-2322-2047-3148 Steam: Archpriest
      Selling Board Games for Medical Bills
    • Options
      I don’t think the Champion amiibo have been released yet. But I was able to get preorders without a problem.

• Options
      No one knows when they're coming out

I preordered the day they went up and supposedly they're scheduled to ship on January 17th =p