Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[amiibos] The Great Restockening is Upon Us. Hie Thee to Target.

1777879808183»

• cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Sakurai on the Smash amiibo:
    We will be releasing amiibo for all of the fighters that didn’t appear in the last entry in the series. However, producing them takes a considerable amount of time – it takes about a year to produce them from the prototype. As such, I think we have to keep you waiting until they’re ready to be released; apologies and thank you for your patience.

Sounds like it'll definitely take some time to get them all out.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • TimFijiTimFiji Registered User regular
    Anyone have an idea how I could go about getting the amiibo art inserts onto aluminum for the new amiibo? @maximumzero used to print them onto sheets for me but he hasn't been on the forums in awhile (I hope he's ok!), but I'm looking for some ideas on how I can get the next sets of them made.

Switch: SW-2322-2047-3148
    3DS: 5112-3442-2082
    Learn Japanese through video games!
    Steam: Archpriest
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

ahaha they're only doing 50 of these

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    So

There's probably gonna be a Joker amiibo, huh?

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane
    Pokemon Moon Name: Moon
    skeldareShadowfire
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles Jack of all interests... ...master of noneRegistered User regular
    edited December 7
    Andy Joe wrote: »
    So

Joker as in the Batman villain, or the Mass Effect pilot, or...?

Nevermind, just saw the announcement.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    Andy Joe wrote: »
    So

Joker as in the Batman villain, or the Mass Effect pilot, or...?

Nevermind, just saw the announcement.

Went to bed early last night?

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane
    Pokemon Moon Name: Moon
  • AthenorAthenor Who needs lions when you have a battlecruiser? Registered User regular
    Kinda bummed this morning.

I picked up my Octoling trio, which is awesome. But I found out I didn't pre-order the 3 smash Amiibo! I have the second wave on order, but somehow I missed these ones.

Luckily Best Buy had Ridley, and judging by my hunting Ridley is the most common. But no Wolf or Smash Inkling. The Inkling's less of a big deal, as I have 3 of just the female Inkling at the moment, but Wolf would've been cool. I will have to keep my eyes open.

iLaXVZ7.png
    Official member of the Grilling Gentry

"Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
  • TayaTaya Hit refresh Registered User regular
    I preordered Ridley and Inkling but did not manage to preorder Wolf. Of course it was sold out.

I did not know Octolings were out today.

• pablo_pricepablo_price Registered User regular
    This isn't a drill: many Targets got Rosalina & Luma restocks yesterday.
    Check 207-04-1007 at Brickseek to see if your local store has them. (It looks like Target is reporting anything more than 0 as "limited stock" regardless of how many they actually have though.)

Also, many Gamestops (at least in my area) got Toon Link and Ike, among others

• RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    I got mah boy Ridley. Not my favorite design for him but dammit it’s official Ridley merch!

Switch friend code: SW-2978-3296-1491
    PSN: RidleySaria
  • ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    This isn't a drill: many Targets got Rosalina & Luma restocks yesterday.
    Check 207-04-1007 at Brickseek to see if your local store has them. (It looks like Target is reporting anything more than 0 as "limited stock" regardless of how many they actually have though.)

Also, many Gamestops (at least in my area) got Toon Link and Ike, among others

Gamestop’s got Shiek, Zelda, Link, Toon Link, Samus, Lucario, and Ike for the first wave of restocks