Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[amiibos] The Great Restockening is Upon Us. Hie Thee to Target.

1808182838486»

• The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat Brave Sir Robin Registered User regular
    I had the chance to get all of ZSS, Bayonetta, and Wii Fit at one Best Buy but figured showing up at the counter with those three together would look suspect.

3clipse wrote: »
    God is dead and life has no purpose.
    Andy Joe
  • maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    Just remembered that I pre-ordered a Snake amiibo for my brother-in-law a few weeks back. He's a lapsed Nintendo gamer that's back into the fold with the Switch and hasn't really owned a Nintendo platform since the N64, if not maybe the SNES

He's not an amiibo collector, but he does love him some Metal Gear, so that should be a fun surprise to arrive on his doorstep Friday.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
    BetsuniCapt Howdy
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    They've been rereleasing a few amiibo with every new amiibo wave, so anything is possible, I guess. Personally, I'm still waiting for a rerelease of Smash Luigi.

It's quite humorous seeing a few pegs full of Wii Fit Trainer these days at Best Buy considering how much folks were clamoring for her in early 2015.

Really? I have not been to best buy in sometime {it's dubious at least to ride a bike there} I know I got the Wii fit from someone here and I have not opened it because
    Taya wrote: »
    I'm only missing the loot goblin or whatever from Diablo, the Skylanders DK and Bowser (which doesn't count as amiibo in my opinion), and the ones only released in Japan such as the Monster Hunter Stories and Qbby amiibo.

I have the loot goblin, the bowser skylanders one {it was a open package so it was only $6 at the time} and I have all the monster hunter ones. which was interesting as I talked someone I worked with to get Monster Hunter stories and they asked it takes amiibo and I accidently talked what the monster hunter ones do so I loaned him two and was surprised he returned them a few days later

• cloudeaglecloudeagle regular Registered User regular
    Yep, Wii Fit Trainer's common at Best Buy now.

What's funny is that there's dozens of Pichus clogging up the store shelves, even though pretty much every other new Smash amiibo release sells through in a month or so. Nobody likes that little bastard.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • pablo_pricepablo_price regular Registered User regular
    I think the Pichu sold just as well as the others, but was massively overproduced for some reason.

Both of the Best Buys in my town got in like 5 Isabelles, 5 Trainers, and over 30 Pichus.

• RidleySariaRidleySaria regular AnaheimRegistered User regular
    I had the chance to get all of ZSS, Bayonetta, and Wii Fit at one Best Buy but figured showing up at the counter with those three together would look suspect.

I’m always suspicious of adults buying toys. ;)

Switch friend code: SW-2978-3296-1491
    PSN: RidleySaria

There are varying levels of suspicious!

There are varying levels of suspicious!

Hmm. Maybe that’s why the Home Depot guys gave me a funny look when I bought duct tape, plastic bags and bleach.

• baudattitudebaudattitude regular Registered User regular

Best Buy sells My Little Pony stuff. Trust me, the cashiers have seen some shit.

I kind of want the wedding Bowser. He was everywhere and then disappeared while Wedding Peach and Wedding Mario went on clearance. I only have the Splatoon emcees, Inkling Girl, and Solaire.

edited September 19

Best Buy sells My Little Pony stuff. Trust me, the cashiers have seen some shit.

I kind of want the wedding Bowser. He was everywhere and then disappeared while Wedding Peach and Wedding Mario went on clearance. I only have the Splatoon emcees, Inkling Girl, and Solaire.

I mean. I've definitely bought My Little Pony stuff at Walgreens before.

don't judge me!

The Escape Goat on

I mean. I've definitely bought My Little Pony stuff at Walgreens before.

don't judge me!

No judging but it is interesting that you’re ok with one but not the other. :P

• KizmittKizmitt regular Registered User regular
    This curse will never be lifted.
    6ml9rpqoytjn.jpg

Also THIEF is so shiny

Andy JoeRiokennplufimShadowfireBetsuniAbsoluteZerohomogenizedBedlam
    Wow, those Pokemon amiibo look stellar.

FU7kFbw.png
  • SniperGuySniperGuy Also known as Dohaeris Registered User regular
    I like that snake is on a sneaking mission back there

Twitch Streaming W/TH/F and more
    Dohaeris210 on PSN / SniperGuy710 on Xbone Live
    Sometimes, I make YouTube videos
    Just remembered that I pre-ordered a Snake amiibo for my brother-in-law a few weeks back. He's a lapsed Nintendo gamer that's back into the fold with the Switch and hasn't really owned a Nintendo platform since the N64, if not maybe the SNES

He's not an amiibo collector, but he does love him some Metal Gear, so that should be a fun surprise to arrive on his doorstep Friday.

It's his first amiibo and he already knows how the game is played.

Si6AG75l.jpg

FU7kFbw.png
    Brainiac 8BetsuniThe Escape GoatTimFiji