As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[amiibos] The Great Restockening is Upon Us. Hie Thee to Target.

• Options
    homogenizedhomogenized Registered User regular
    None of the Canadian retailers have the Metroid pack up, Amazon.com is sold out, and GameStop and BestBuy.com don't ship to Canada anymore. :(

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    It was the same for the last batch of amiibos. The US online retailers had them up right away. In Canada they went up at random times weeks later with little or no warning.

• Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    Here's how long it's been since I clicked on this thread; this is the post I opened to:
    ump2m3o0r906.png

• Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Heh, they still haven't made any :P Though they did make 8-bit Link, so they are getting there :P

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    8-bit Kirby amiibo plz.

OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • Options
    EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    i want a line block tetris amiibo, just because i think it would be funny.

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Enigmedic wrote: »

We all know that if Tetris were going to get an amiibo, it'd be L block.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    But you literally cant get a tetris with an L block.

• Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    Definitely scooping of the Mario Odyssey trio, Goomba, and Koopa. The Mario series is my favorite amiibo line and if I were to ever go on a purge those are the ones that are definitely staying in my collection.

Kinda want the Metroid 2-pack but I'm not a huge Metroid fan and they seem to be sold out anyway.

I never was terribly attached to the Champions, so not interested in those.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Pre-ordered the Metroid 2 pack at GameStop. They are available.

• Options
    I also just snagged Boo and Rosalina off of GameStop.

• Options
    baudattitudebaudattitude Registered User regular
    skeldare wrote: »

7 different Amiibos only available as a 7-pack.

• Options
    homogenizedhomogenized Registered User regular
    Would importing four of the Qbby amiibo suffice?

• Options
    edited June 2017
    If the Metroid 2 pack becomes available at Best Buy, I will cancel my GameStop order and use my 20% discount.

Krathoon on
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    All of the amiibo are up at Walmart if anyone still needed them:

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Got em!

Says delivery by Jan. 8th

I'm hoping that's a placeholder

• Options
    Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    skeldare wrote: »

T block... for Tetris.

Bonus points if it's made out of other smaller tetris blocks.

Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • Options
    Ill probably get a goomba just because i like how it looks, but after the monster hunter world reveal for ps4, theres like zero chance im getting a switch to use my amiibo with, so much less reason to get many more of them. Especially since the ones ive wanted are fire emblem ones and i dont think i want the alm celica ones after playing the game, and the female corrin one is like a year late. maybe if they release the MH stories amiibo ill pick up some of those.

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Picked up a Waddle Dee at Best Buy for like $6 yesterday. Now I guess I have to track down the remainder of the Kirby Series now too.

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Taya wrote: »
    It was the same for the last batch of amiibos. The US online retailers had them up right away. In Canada they went up at random times weeks later with little or no warning.

Canadian retailers must be getting some hsort end of the distribution stick; it is like this with every round, almost. Which is bad! I want them amiibo, the Metroid and Champions both

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    The new Zelda amiibo are out today. Amazon still hasn't bothered to put up Skyward Sword Link of course...

• Options
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    The new Zelda amiibo are out today. Amazon still hasn't bothered to put up Skyward Sword Link of course...

I got the alert that skyward sword is up for preorder .... but it isn't ....

• Options
    RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »

Dontcha just love this retailer exclusive bullshit?

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    If any of you Canadians in here happen to see when the Champions go up for order anywhere, please @ me

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    TimFijiTimFiji Beast Lord Halfway2AnywhereRegistered User regular

Who said that?

Switch: SW-2322-2047-3148 Steam: Archpriest
      Selling Board Games for Medical Bills
    • Options
      Holy shit the Smash Link amiibo goes for $60+ new on Amazon? Goddamn. I bought a spare about a year back because the one I bought at Smash's launch in 2014 had a bit of paint missing on the base. (Due to some glue seeping out.)

I was intending on opening the new one and selling the old one but crap maybe I should do the opposite.

Or maybe I should sell both while the gettings good, I dunno.

FU7kFbw.png
    • Options
      edited June 2017

Also picked up my TP Link from GameStop at lunch. Jesus could the guy try to sell me any more shit? "Oh we've got these other BotW amiibo in stock!" "Have them already" "Well what about the new amiibo that are coming, want to preorder?" "Already have them preordered"

Warlock82 on
    • Options
      Ok, got the SS Link ordered. Now to get the non-pee stand Twilight Princess Link.

God, for all my belly aching I'm quite the amiibo whore.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
    • Options
      AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
      Nice. Grabbed the Skyward Sword amiibo since I don't have a good Link amiibo in my collection yet. Don't like the butter stand Link and don't like the pose on the TP Link. Don't care for the BotW Links because he doesn't have his traditional garb. Don't care for the Young or Toon Links. Don't care for 8 bit Link.

I think Skyward Sword Link was made just for me!

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
    • Options
      AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
      Also, how cool would a Tunic of the Wild Link amiibo be?

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
    • Options
      I want a gerudo disguise Link.

Don't judge.

• Options
      TimFiji wrote: »

Who said that?

my phone and amazon

• Options
      and I guess they're sold out now

good job amazon and nintendo

send me a notification too early and then don't send me one when it's actually for sale =/

• Options
      I didn't get a notification at all but still snagged one because I just happened to log on at the right time.

The amiibo trade be crazy, yo.

• Options
      I hate nintendo some days

• Options

Who said that?

my phone and amazon

I just meant if you used twitter or something so I could get in on that but ok

• Options

Who said that?

my phone and amazon

oh no, I don't use twitter

I had it so amazon would send me a notification when it went up. I got a notification, but the item still wasn't for sale

now it's sold out somehow

I never even saw it for sale

• Options
        I only see some buttmunch 3rd party seller hawking marked up "the sky warred sword" amiibo on Amazon now.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
      • Options
        SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular

Who said that?

my phone and amazon

oh no, I don't use twitter

I had it so amazon would send me a notification when it went up. I got a notification, but the item still wasn't for sale

now it's sold out somehow

I never even saw it for sale

I have never once gotten Amazon notifications to work properly for me.

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
      • Options
        I follow amiibo alerts on twitter and they seem good