As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Just when you think you know the page # answers, [Wrestle] thread changes the questions

• CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Hawkstone wrote: »

If she got Beth Phoenix and Victoria out of retirement, I'd be ridiculously happy.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Nattie, Bayley and Summer Rae?

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    I was just telling my friend I can't understand why they haven't used natalya for so long. She's great.

Did Naomi botch a knees to back from behind thing or was she doing something different? It actually looked cool to me but it wasn't familiar

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Nattie, Portia Perez, and Nicole Matthews

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    I was just telling my friend I can't understand why they haven't used natalya for so long. She's great.

Did Naomi bitch a knees to back from behind thing or was she doing something different? It actually looked cool to me but it wasn't familiar

Caring for Kidd after the injury, and she was given all the time she needed and wanted to do that

I can't believe that one of the upcoming PPVs is just going to be an all female King of Trios.

2ohWien.png
  • HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular

If she got Beth Phoenix and Victoria out of retirement, I'd be ridiculously happy.

Beth i would be down with...but Victoria is a little incongruous with the youth movement. Maybe they could pay TNA to give them Gail Kim back...hehehe

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Natalya, Emma, and Bayley

Eva Marie, Carmen, and Dana

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Natalya, Bayley, Sara Del Rey

• Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Nattie rolls up with Kharma, freshly free from [THE ANTI-LIFE EQUATION OF PRO WRESTLING].

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Alexa, Summer Rae, Carmella

• HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular

I could get down with that...I find it odd that they have no interest in Sara as a wrestler.

It occurs to me that unhinged heel Orton and Bat shit loco Ambrose might make for a pretty fun feud down the line.

I could get down with that...I find it odd that they have no interest in Sara as a wrestler.

I don't know what her stance is on getting in there, but I'd imagine there's a huge draw to being able to put down some roots as a trainer for them down in Florida

• PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    It's time to get rowdy.

tumblr_n4kv5nksvY1rg89a6o1_400.jpg

Mwx884o.jpg
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular

Did Naomi bitch a knees to back from behind thing or was she doing something different? It actually looked cool to me but it wasn't familiar

Caring for Kidd after the injury, and she was given all the time she needed and wanted to do that

And she should take it, I should have been more clear. Even before that she was barely ever wrestling that I saw, she just accompanied the team. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I absolutely didn't mean she should have come back faster than she wanted.

But based on her instagram I thing she's wrestling at this point. I hope to see her soon

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    edited August 2015

It seems like she just wanted to train and when given a choice (to my knowledge you can't do both as an active wrestler, same thing with agents, it's why Noble and Mercury stopped being agents the second they did on-air stuff and why Finlay became a trainer and agent the second he retired in-ring and stopped doing stuff on TV) chose to train

Which is fair because you're seeing more people nowadays interested in bringing up the new generation of wrestlers, teaching them and helping them

Sweeney Tom on
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    ...Stephen Amell at the RAW in Seattle, huh.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Orton's shitty '90s CGI snake gets me every time.

xderwsaxganu.png

And she should take it, I should have been more clear. Even before that she was barely ever wrestling that I saw, she just accompanied the team. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I absolutely didn't mean she should have come back faster than she wanted.

But based on her instagram I thing she's wrestling at this point. I hope to see her soon

Oh yeah I didn't mean to imply you thought she should have come back faster, I was just explaining why she hasn't been used. It seems like she's ready to return, and the question is just finding a place to put her.

• Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Nattie, Bayley, and Blue Pants

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Isn't Bayley one? Maybe Emma could be the other?

• wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Looks like Roman finally ditched the contacts.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
    Nattie, Bayley and their partner...

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Also why do (some of) you guys always go for the older folks? We don't need Victoria or Beth or Sara, she's got important work to do in Florida.

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    Looks like Roman finally ditched the contacts.

Heel turn confirmed

edited August 2015
    Goose beat me.

Ms Dapper on
    2ohWien.png
    Goose! wrote: »
    Also why do (some of) you guys always go for the older folks? We don't need Victoria or Beth or Sara, she's got important work to do in Florida.

Because I miss Victoria and Beth, and I'd love to see what they can do in the ring with the new women. And Beth in particular never really got the chance to shine.

xderwsaxganu.png
    I know we had the powerslam convo in the last thread...but I do really, really like Randy's

• KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    hi wrestlethread

it seems like I missed some good stuff while I was sleeping through the entirety of raw

well, first of all, sara's 34, not dead, and second of all, it was mostly a joke

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular

I wouldn't want Sara to be full time. But a nice cup of coffee to reward her for all the great things she's done would be pretty awesome.

• The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    OKAY ROMAN

if you wanna throw dropkicks onto the announce table i'm ALL IN

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
    Reigns looks so much better without the contacts.

xderwsaxganu.png
This discussion has been closed.