As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Please turn in your character sheets

12346»

• RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Curiously Self-Aware Reminder: Geth really likes posts about Greg

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    thanks! i've had it in a folder for a long time but never used it, it's another drawing by nedroid which is what my previous one with the gun was

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    raph's aviators make me smile every time

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    The door opens to the stench of body odor and weeks old weed smoke

"heyyyyy guys, the Kev finally arrived. I brought my Eclipse Phase sheet I think this octomorph character is gonna be sweet"

"sweet Hawaiian!" he says while scooping it off the front lawn. The presence of an animated other Kevin corpse doesn't register to him

VRXwDW7.png
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    God chincy you'll just suck up to anyone

First Kevin, now Langly

Magic Pink
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    god dammit I thought we had enough BO and weedsmokeweederrydaysmoke in here

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Geth starts with G

Greg starts with G

COOINCIDENCE?!?!

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    Geth
    Also one is a nosy moderation robot and the other is a nosy neighborhood watch... robot?

I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    Did anyone see if greg had like

skin

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I thought that was your job

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Rorus, have they solved your Kevin puzzle yet? That name's been thrown around so much it's started to lose all meaning.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Mortal Sky wrote: »
    god dammit I thought we had enough BO and weedsmokeweederrydaysmoke in here
    Wendy, roll for intoxication

YL9WnCY.png
  • TransporterTransporter Registered User regular

skin

:Greg appears in Chincymcchilla's peripheral vision:

Of course I have skin, silly billy! I made sure of it :).

Sorry for sneakin up on you there, but I forgot to grab me a slice of this delicious Pinnapple Pizza before I left!

Is this blood sauce? I LOVE Blood Sauce!

Have a good day gameroonies!

:Greg exits the house without leaving so much of a footprint in the bloodstained carpet, past headless zombie Kevin, who does not react to his presence:

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

skin

Unfortunately nobody has uploaded just the part of that Auralnauts video where Creepio talks about fleeeeeesh...

Amiable Reminder: That was creepy as all get out

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • RichardTauberRichardTauber Kvlt Registered User regular
    geth roll 1d20 for awesome

awesome:
    1d20 18 [1d20=18]

QanamilJebusUD
    That's a pretty high awesome score

skin

:Greg appears in Chincymcchilla's peripheral vision:

Of course I have skin, silly billy! I made sure of it :).

Sorry for sneakin up on you there, but I forgot to grab me a slice of this delicious Pinnapple Pizza before I left!

Is this blood sauce? I LOVE Blood Sauce!

Have a good day gameroonies!

:Greg exits the house without leaving so much of a footprint in the bloodstained carpet, past headless zombie Kevin, who does not react to his presence:

I know what I'm having nightmares about tonight

• RichardTauberRichardTauber Kvlt Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Don't forget that everyone on this forum gets +2 awesome

Except for Tube. He only gets +1

RichardTauber on
  • Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    At the bus stop outside, a lonely figure leans against a brick fence, shoulders slumped and head bowed. His skin appears to be blue, and flaking off. Closer inspection reveals that this is greasepaint that has been applied too thickly, and the skin underneath is developing an ugly rash. He is wearing a pair of drooping ram's horns sculpted from styrofoam, affixed to a bandanna with hot glue, and has a pair of six-inch wooden blocks strapped to his hiking boots with duct tape. He was a tall fella to begin with, and the unnaturally elevated height doesn't diminish the resemblance his awkward, gangly body holds to a marionette operated by squabbling committee. There is an umbrella leaning against the wall next to him. It has a note card taped to it that reads "Hræsvelgr: Broadsword, +2 DMG, Possession counts as a Lvl. 2 Bunk for Primal Cantrips invoking wind or cold."

Squinting through thick glasses in the dim street lamp illumination, he leafs through the pages of the
    Changeling: The Dreaming LARP guide, memorizing rules that he will never get an opportunity to use.

No one else showed up to this session. No one ever shows up.

Desert Leviathan on
    Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
    JebusUDRingoTommy2Hands
  • valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    Hey! I am not an asshole! Why can't I play? I can play? Right? Guys?

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    HEY! I don't appreciate the goatse and I did not fuck with your pizza orders!

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    IF THERE ARE ANY GIRLS THERE, I WANNA DO THEM

RingoReynolds
  • Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Hey guys I just woke up. My character is a normal human fighter with plate mail and-

Oh, no fetish characters? Half elf, half kitsune with dryad ancestors it is then... WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO KEVIN?

• ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    IF THERE ARE ANY GIRLS THERE, I WANNA DO THEM

Roll for Initiative!

If you roll 1-10, turn to page 47.
    If you roll 11-15, turn to page 328.
    If you roll 16-19, turn to page Appendix 7c.
    If you roll 20, turn to the back cover.

geth roll 1d20 for doing them

doing them:
    1d20 8 [1d20=8]

shit, see you guys in 41 pages I guess

goodbye foreverrrrrr

TheySlashThem
    I'm playing my cyborg assassin in a +1 Trechcoat, and my +5 Pistol of Putting Holes in Things and +2 Power Sword of Shishkebobbing.

I notice Metal...

Then I notice the other Kevin...

Then I notice the Thing from The Basement...

Geth, roll 1d20 for freaking out.

freaking out:
    1d20 3 [1d20=3]

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular

skin

Unfortunately nobody has uploaded just the part of that Auralnauts video where Creepio talks about fleeeeeesh...

Oh, I wanted to check whether you guys have seen the Episode 4 one on their website

All right. Looks like I'm good. So.. Metal... that's a very nice corset you got there. Um... Kevin? You still in there, buddy? Thing From The Basement... you... keep on keeping on.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Kevin, stop blaming it all on Vietnam, you were fucking fourteen in '74

That was the other Kevin. I was three in '74.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
    Exfoliating Reminder: It is so hot in here. Somebody open a window.

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Guys it's Wednesday!

I brought Doritos!