As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Recruiting Players for Tabletop

tunglashrtunglashr Registered User regular
I have a group that has lost a couple of players recently, and I was wondering where people have good experiences recruiting new players. I am in Seattle, and would like to get 1-2 new players, preferably interested in some/all of World of Darkness, Warhammer RPG and Hero.

Any ideas, suggestions or volunteers?

• Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    My suggestion, outside of forums like this (which may have people that live there) are to try various game stores. Likewise, have you considered asking other people you know if they would like to play an RPG? You might be surprised with just how many people you know would be interested - if you ask them. Alternatively, you can also ask your current players if they know anyone and thus extend your potential pool of players out that way.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.