As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

DLC PIN worth?

DarylNoDarylNo Registered User new member
DLC pin from awhile ago just looking to figure out what I should ask for it. Never ended up opening it. yjh3bx8cq90s.jpg

• thx42thx42 SeattleRegistered User regular
    The last five have sold on eBay for $800, $850, $810, $915, and $815.

• Shadowscars22Shadowscars22 Registered User regular
    If you look at recent/previous ebay sales, you'll see the pin fetches often between 900 and 1100 USD (recently more around 900). Some were traded or sold for much more than that too, but it seems 1000 USD would be a good approximation of what these go for at the moment.

Visit my website, thepintrader.com, the first Pinny Arcade store!
  • Shadowscars22Shadowscars22 Registered User regular
    Alternatively, you could potentially trade it to someone for a LOT of pins, and instantly become a serious pin collector - if that's your thing.

Visit my website, thepintrader.com, the first Pinny Arcade store!
  • NopeNope Frankfort, KYRegistered User regular
    DarylNo wrote: »
    DLC pin from awhile ago just looking to figure out what I should ask for it. Never ended up opening it. yjh3bx8cq90s.jpg

Depends, 1k is pretty much the top. It sold for more a couple years back BUT with more and more Limited Edition pins coming out, the price went down a little.

It still is the tops tho, like the DLC Pin and Leroy pins are frigging hard to find, and I can almost guarantee somebody will private message you on here asking what you want, lol.

• DarylNoDarylNo Registered User new member
    It is unfortunate that I am not a pin collector but as this ( and the rest of the Kickstarter bundle) has done nothing but collect dust since I participated in the Kickstarter I think I should just get cash for it.

• surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    I'll give you about $3.50.

• HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    $3.51

• thx42thx42 SeattleRegistered User regular
    DarylNo wrote: »
    It is unfortunate that I am not a pin collector but as this ( and the rest of the Kickstarter bundle) has done nothing but collect dust since I participated in the Kickstarter I think I should just get cash for it.

Are you going to PAX Prime, or any future PAX? You could probably find someone there who'd be willing to buy it in person.

• TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    The days of $1K per DLC are gone for at least a little while. The more crazies that buy them up, the more the value drops. Expect it to sell between $800-900 if you were to list it now.

• SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    The market is surprisingly stable for this pin these days. All sales on ebay within $100; that's practically carving a price in stone. If you sold it there, you could expect $800. If you wanted to set up a cash sale, you would likely get just as much but without the eBay tithe to cut into the profit.

Will probably be going to eBay since I am not getting to PAX any time soon. Thank you all for your help. If anyone is interested in putting in an offer I will be eBaying it in a few days.

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    The days of $1K per DLC are gone for at least a little while. The more crazies that buy them up, the more the value drops. Expect it to sell between $800-900 if you were to list it now.

Why don't you ask him for the USB drive Craig?

Also heads up DarylNo, you're not allowed to link your own ebay auctions here. But I'm sure someone else will find it and post it.

ALL TOTES LEGIT!

fishfishmonkeyhat on
    edited August 2015
    No problem on the ebay linking. I will look for the usb key as well if someone wants that.

Edit - I guess anything from my Kick Starter bundle is up for sale. USB stick, Signed Poster, and print of every comic created in an episode of the 2013 season of "Downloadable Content

DarylNo on
  • fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I just bought at USB off someone for $50 USD, ymmv.