As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Destiny] 2.0 has arrived! Weapons rebalanced! Time to Space Jam!

• Options
    Hiryu02Hiryu02 Registered User regular
    Delayed, late salt.
    Super not happy about not being able to bring my Year one stuff with me wholesale, even the exotics. Why the fuck would I even want a Monte Carlo now?

I mean, legendaries, okay. Exotics too? I did the gear treadmill already with WoW. Don't want to do it again. Bungie talks a big game about legends and memories and shit like that, but right now, that doesn't look like it's happening. If TTK absolutely doesn't convert me to their side with MORE AMAZING COMPELLING stuff in this expansion, I'm probably done at the end of Year 2 if no Etheric Light-like ascension mechanic is not announced.

If you are forcing me to give up my Gjallarhorn, my MIDA, my Armamentarium, my Molniya and my Secret Handshake for the same meh tier of weapons that came out of Skolas, if Bungie fails to make content/gear/weapons that is BETTER and MORE COMPELLING than the stuff I am being forced to leave behind, then this is the last ride.

Sev: Your gameplay is the most heavily yomi based around. Usually you look for characters that allow you to force guessing situations for big dmg. Even if the guess is mathematically nowhere near in your favor lol. You're happiest when you have either a 50/50, 33/33/33 or even a 75/25 situation to go crazy with. And you will take big risks to force those situations to come up.
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Beltaine wrote: »
    I think I'm going to give up on completing the Year One Moments of Triumph. My highest level Guardian is 27, and I need Hard Mode Atheon, Hard Mode Crota, Hard Mode Prison of Elders, and Capture Skolas.

The only one of those really that you'd need to be 33/34 for is 35 PoE. At 28 you can get carried through VoG, can queue for PoE 28, and at 30 you can get carried through Crota HM (and a 32 PoE for an armor core to get a jump in Light).

It's totally doable in the next couple weeks. Maybe not this week, but even 2 weeks of getting PoE 32 Cores, and a drop or two from HM CE and/or Mark gear will get you (likely) to 32/33 guaranteed. With a good team you can do 34 PoE at 32, netting you etheric lights. Get whatever Exotic Xur is selling, even if it's subpar, for the Light alone, and a weapon to have a minimum 331 weapon that you should relatively easily be able to up to 365. Thunderlord is excellent, if you missed Gjallarhorn last week. This weeks Nightfall is super easy, and you can do the 32 at 30, just find some folks to go with (I still need them on PS4, if that's your system). That's a chance at good gear, etheric lights, or coins for Xur stuff.

Seriously though, getting the last few things you need aren't as far off as you think. Folks here frequently run old stuff, because there are always good rewards people still want (lack up upgradablity in TTK notwithstanding; people still want shaders/ships/prestige of having Fatebringer etc). Worst case you get a LFG party doing the few things you still need. Don't be afraid to just be honest that you've not done them before. While there are plenty of asshats unwilling to take non-34/max Gjally, etc, there are also plenty of good people willing to help out and carry a dude.

The Dude With Herpes on
    Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    ErevarErevar The Nounverber Registered User regular
    jefe414 wrote: »
    Right, that's why I was asking what level he was. He could recoup his class armor pieces and such. If he's level 25 or lower, there wouldn't be a loss by recreating the character since that one time boost puts you back at 25.

Right now: LL34 (character level 20)
    Taken King releases: LL?? (character level 34)

If he then deletes that character to use the boost on a new one with a new face, he's losing 9 levels (34 - 25 = 9).

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
    I can't get off until Shad gives me permission.
  • Options
    elijahdprophetelijahdprophet Registered User regular
    Erevar wrote: »
    Right, that's why I was asking what level he was. He could recoup his class armor pieces and such. If he's level 25 or lower, there wouldn't be a loss by recreating the character since that one time boost puts you back at 25.

If he then deletes that character to use the boost on a new one with a new face, he's losing 9 levels (34 - 25 = 9).

Will he though? On the stream they said they would look at your vault, etc.. to see what your max potential level was, so you don't need to be equipped to 34 when TTK goes live.

They didn't say what happens if you have a sub 20 hunter but a max level suit for him in the vault. I wouldn't risk it, but I'm hoping my Warlock and Titan alt get the benefit of the gear they are currently carrying that they can't wear...

• Options

Will he though? On the stream they said they would look at your vault, etc.. to see what your max potential level was, so you don't need to be equipped to 34 when TTK goes live.

They didn't say what happens if you have a sub 20 hunter but a max level suit for him in the vault. I wouldn't risk it, but I'm hoping my Warlock and Titan alt get the benefit of the gear they are currently carrying that they can't wear...

Gear in the vault doesn't matter for a character created after Taken King release, which is the focus of this little mental exercise. =P

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
  • Options

They did say usable gear. If you're not 20 when TTK launches, even if you have a full set of LL 34 gear, I would bet money it won't take that into account, and you'll still start out at whatever sub-20 level you were prior.

And I doubt that there will be a way to claim that LL after launch, so being 19 prior to TTK, and then getting to 20 after launch, even with all the LL 34 gear, you're still going to be at level 20.

• Options
    caligynefobcaligynefob DKRegistered User regular
    I'm gonna take another stab at the NF if anybody wants to join.

PS4 - Mrfuzzyhat
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Gjallarhorn needs to die. It just does. It's the only rocket launcher you'll ever need or want, and in many cases the only heavy you'll ever want, because it does an absolutely incomprehensibly idiotic amount of damage. It is a shiny cheat code shaped like a rocket launcher, and throws off encounter balance to an absurd degree, because either bosses are balanced such that they're killable smoothly with normal weapons (in which case Gjallarhorn trivialises them) or they're balanced assuming you have the nuke launcher, in which case if you lack it, it's a frustrating wall of meat.

Edit: For a WoW comparison, it's the bloody Warglaives, which had the exact same problem of being way way too good at what they did.

dporowski on
  • Options
    dporowski wrote: »
    Gjallarhorn needs to die. It just does. It's the only rocket launcher you'll ever need or want, and in many cases the only heavy you'll ever want, because it does an absolutely incomprehensibly idiotic amount of damage. It is a shiny cheat code shaped like a rocket launcher, and throws off encounter balance to an absurd degree, because either bosses are balanced such that they're killable smoothly with normal weapons (in which case Gjallarhorn trivialises them) or they're balanced assuming you have the nuke launcher, in which case if you lack it, it's a frustrating wall of meat.

Edit: For a WoW comparison, it's the bloody Warglaives, which had the exact same problem of being way way too good at what they did.

Or people still using Thunderfury into WotLK.

I get the idea that the best of the best should feel like the best of the best continually; it seems somewhat (from a logic perspective) silly that what was a Legendary item in Vanilla WoW would be utterly useless a few years later. I mean, these things are unique, Legendary. If Ashbringer is the end-all of heroic weapons, why is it suddenly terrible?

But I also get from a development standpoint, particularly in the sort of game where drive for the better (even incrementally) is the name of the game, having something that is just the best perpetually, is counterproductive.

It's a development tightrope. You want players to be able to feel like their accomplishments aren't tossed out on a yearly basis, but at the same time you need to have something that the players are striving for. If a specific weapon/armor slot has a perpetual 'best', then you might as well not have that slot to begin with; just make that 'best' the baseline...which causes all sorts of its own problems.

As a flimsy analogy; I'd love it if the NES was still relevant. That I could pull it out and still play the best games. But I can't, and it won't. I can still take it out and enjoy it for what it offers, but I have to begrudgingly accept that is all it will ever do; be what it was. And ultimately the WiiU provides that potential experience and infinitely more possibility, so despite having that twinge for the old, more possibility is better than limiting comfort.

• Options
    jefe414jefe414 "My Other Drill Hole is a Teleporter" Mechagodzilla is Best GodzillaRegistered User regular
    Oh. If he's talking about being light level 34 now then yeah he'd have to vault all gear, remake the character looking the way desired then power up to level 20 before TTK comes out.

Xbox Live: Jefe414
  • Options
    DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    I feel bad for the dudes and dudetts bummed about losing thier exotics. But me personally I'm all for the excitement of fresh content and leaving everything behind.

I'm actually sort of bummed we get boosted to 34. Woulda loved to ding a bunch as I played (with 20-34 story missions to guide me through)

Also one of my regular trials partners is going on vacation so we might need a third if my other partner (and I'm guns be honest, quasi Sherpa) is still up for it.

616610-1.png
  • Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    Honestly, I'm badass no matter what weapon I use. Half the time I just use whatever looks the best.

• Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Disrupter wrote: »
    I feel bad for the dudes and dudetts bummed about losing thier exotics. But me personally I'm all for the excitement of fresh content and leaving everything behind.

I'm actually sort of bummed we get boosted to 34. Woulda loved to ding a bunch as I played (with 20-34 story missions to guide me through)

Also one of my regular trials partners is going on vacation so we might need a third if my other partner (and I'm guns be honest, quasi Sherpa) is still up for it.

Oh, I do too. Like, it kinda sucks, I LIKE my toys. But hopefully the new ones are more interesting than "megadamage", Juju being a good example. Or Nothing Manacles, that kind of interaction. Awesome, changes things, not clearly "the best" for anything necessarily.

• Options
    jefe414jefe414 "My Other Drill Hole is a Teleporter" Mechagodzilla is Best GodzillaRegistered User regular
    The biggest threat to me isn't incoming damage being to great or outgoing being to low. It's gravity.

Xbox Live: Jefe414
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Speaking of levels...anyone maybe want to help me power my hunter through the story missions? I just finished Ishtar Sink on Venus. I just want to blow through the story missions so I can access The Reef and use an armor core. Shouldn't take that long to get from 13 up to 20 (then jump up to mid-20's with all the exotics and legendaries I already have).

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    I just want to be able to wear my Vault of Glass, Crota's End, Iron Regalia and Trials of Osiris sets as vanity items, let me use Taken King Item number 9234 gloves and get the stats they give, but make them look like my Trials of Osiris Gloves, that way my time collecting complete sets doesnt feel partially worthless.

Boom, old content still slightly relevant for fashion reason and no more everyone looking the same, I mean Infusion already sounds like that, just let it use the looks of Year one armors, shouldnt be that difficult to do when the groundwork is already there.

I still havent heard a single compelling argument as to why some of the year one exotics should be removed, especially not since Bungie has repeatedly stated that they would follow us throughout the game.

Gjallarhorn too strong? Nerf it until its not, whats the problem? I think they want a clean slate, but they dont have nearly enough new Exotics to justify that, not even close.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    The only thing I'm salty about is the apparent need for backup plans. We were so close.

We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    Oh for fucks sake.

31ybxwqayb7q.jpg

PS4 - Mrfuzzyhat
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    It could be worse, at least the lowest guy wasnt AFK and got an Exotic, it feels like 80%+ of my "The Best Around" have been rewarded with nothing, but I'm biased and its probably affecting me a bit.

Bonus fact for non europeans, Fehlercode Schokolade means Error Code Chocolate.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    So long as Hawkmoon and Monte Carlo make the jump, it'd be kind of a kick in the face to finally get access to them on the XB1 only to have them immediately become obsolete.

On a non-exotic weapons note, still need to tag Skolas and Crota HM for my emblem, anyone up for that this weekend?

Mechanical on
  • Options
    Gilbert0Gilbert0 North of SeattleRegistered User regular
    So I thought I'll try this once. Anyone still rocking a PS3 or friend's with someone with a PS3? Still looking to drop Skolas for my Triumphs and I've got one friend to help me out. Thinking someone on here rather than us trying to recruit a random.

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Me and arteen are looking for a third in Trials. @Sirialis or anyone else on xbone interested?

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Me and arteen are looking for a third in Trials. @Sirialis or anyone else on xbone interested?

I can be ready in less than 10 minutes (dinner)

Sirialis on
  • Options
    Let's all go through a thought exercise together.

Imagine for a moment that the release schedule for Year 1 Destiny content was inverted. Ignore balancing patches and assume that the mechanics of how we play right now is how all of Year 1 played.

At release, we get HoW content:
    - Trials of Osiris
    - Prison of Elders (which drops weapons that have trade-off perks and Fallen bonus damage)
    - ** Note chest armor that has one primary/one special ammo bonus
    - Fallen-themed exotic weapons of dubious usefulness (I know, I know, LORD OF WOOOLVESSS!)
    - Some decent exotic armors (Celestial Nighthawk, Ram, etc)
    - no raid
    - Prowling Wolves in patrols

People would bitch, because they always bitch, but PvE players (who at this point would have no idea of what we know as raiding is) would be entertained because their usual 3-man fireteams now have a new mode for end-game outside of Strikes.

Fast forward to the first DLC, TDB:
    - Crota's End (6-MAN FIRETEAM?! HOLY SHIT!) - this drops gear with all-bonus perks
    - Eclectic exotic weapons of dubious usefulness (Sorry Jay, I know you love NLB)
    - Blades of Crota on patrols

Seems like kind of a bland addition, but zomg RAIDS!

Continue on to the second DLC, Vanilla:
    - Vault of Glass (okay, it's a raid, but... no level advantage for enemies? This will be easy! HOLY SHIT the mechanics of the encounters make it difficult!)
    - ** Note chest armor now buffs ALL special ammo and one primary
    - ** Note the helm/gloves have selectable perks for situational fine-tuning
    - CRAZY GOOD WEAPONS! Fatebringer, VoC, Gjally, Icebreaker, etc etc
    - CRAZY GOOD ARMOR! Saint-14, Achlyophage, HotPF, etc, etc

Now I ask you: does our theoretical progression of content make more or less sense than the direction that Bungie took in Year 1?

(I know this is an incomplete list of added features; I'm at work and typing this sporadically - Sorry! Feel free to add more details, whether they make correct-progression or reverse-progression seem better/worse)

KkrouBB.png
    Bogaerts wrote:
  • Options
    Everyone knows that No Land Beyond is jumping straight to Year 3 status, this time only holds one bullet per clip, but that bullet causes a nuclear explosion anytime it hits.

The text on it reads "WELCOME TO FLAVORTOWN BITCH"

• Options
    Everyone knows that No Land Beyond is jumping straight to Year 3 status, this time only holds one bullet per clip, but that bullet causes a nuclear explosion anytime it hits.

The text on it reads "WELCOME TO FLAVORTOWN BITCH"

If they could just buff it so it can kill a ram warlock with a precision shot..

PS4 - Mrfuzzyhat
  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    Hiryu02 wrote: »
    Delayed, late salt.
    Super not happy about not being able to bring my Year one stuff with me wholesale, even the exotics. Why the fuck would I even want a Monte Carlo now?

I mean, legendaries, okay. Exotics too? I did the gear treadmill already with WoW. Don't want to do it again. Bungie talks a big game about legends and memories and shit like that, but right now, that doesn't look like it's happening. If TTK absolutely doesn't convert me to their side with MORE AMAZING COMPELLING stuff in this expansion, I'm probably done at the end of Year 2 if no Etheric Light-like ascension mechanic is not announced.

If you are forcing me to give up my Gjallarhorn, my MIDA, my Armamentarium, my Molniya and my Secret Handshake for the same meh tier of weapons that came out of Skolas, if Bungie fails to make content/gear/weapons that is BETTER and MORE COMPELLING than the stuff I am being forced to leave behind, then this is the last ride.

Still three weeks out, so I'm going to wait and see what Bungie says about the exotic mess. These are essentially D3 legendaries, build making items, and I'm of the opinion such items should always have up-to-date versions. Bungie has been incredibly ambiguous about whether or not we'll see more brought forward, so until I hear more solid information regarding their future plans for Y1 exos, I think I'm going to withhold my purchase of TTK.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options

Imagine for a moment that the release schedule for Year 1 Destiny content was inverted. Ignore balancing patches and assume that the mechanics of how we play right now is how all of Year 1 played.

- Trials of Osiris
    - Prison of Elders (which drops weapons that have trade-off perks and Fallen bonus damage)
    - Fallen-themed exotic weapons of dubious usefulness (I know, I know, LORD OF WOOOLVESSS!)
    - no raid

People would bitch, because they always bitch, but PvE players (who at this point would have no idea of what we know as raiding is) would be entertained because their usual 3-man fireteams now have a new mode for end-game outside of Strikes.

- Crota's End (6-MAN FIRETEAM?! HOLY SHIT!) - this drops gear with all-bonus perks
    - Eclectic exotic weapons of dubious usefulness (Sorry Jay, I know you love NLB)

- Vault of Glass (okay, it's a raid, but... no level advantage for enemies? This will be easy! HOLY SHIT the mechanics of the encounters make it difficult!)

Now I ask you: does our theoretical progression of content make more or less sense than the direction that Bungie took in Year 1?

(I know this is an incomplete list of added features; I'm at work and typing this sporadically - Sorry! Feel free to add more details, whether they make correct-progression or reverse-progression seem better/worse)

I honestly don't understand the point you're trying to make. That HoW regressive from TDB, which was regressive from the base game? Seriously, I am not seeing what you're getting at.

They just added different stuff. I don't think they hid the fact that they were just throwing shit at the wall and finding out what stuck.

I admittedly came into Destiny LttP, about a month after TDB, but I'm kinda glad I did. I got the benefits from the changes and improvements with TDB, didn't encounter what was apparently super frustrating gearing options in the base game, and was super happy with the further improvements in HoW. Yeah, it lacked a raid, and that sucks. But it's fun? And it added a lot of QoL features that will be improved upon substantially in TTK.

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    tastydonuts setup a 100 match for HM Crota. If it's tomorrow or Sunday night, I should be able to lend a hand. Filling out the ranks shouldn't be too hard.

Skittles (redux) is tonight at 6:30pm EST - if you can get online at some point around then, I'm fairly certain somebody would offer their spot to help you work on your Triumph.

I'll probably be on sometime in the 6:30 - 7:00 PM range. I ran out of coffee and coffee creamer... this is a dire emergency that must be addressed. If I get in before you finish/start I shall send you a beg request. I actually took my warlock to level 32 yesterday too, so I won't be too useless Though I have no idea what to do for any of Crota.

I kinda quit back then. :P

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options

- Trials of Osiris
    - no raid

I honestly don't understand the point you're trying to make. That HoW regressive from TDB, which was regressive from the base game? Seriously, I am not seeing what you're getting at.

They just added different stuff. I don't think they hid the fact that they were just throwing shit at the wall and finding out what stuck.

I admittedly came into Destiny LttP, about a month after TDB, but I'm kinda glad I did. I got the benefits from the changes and improvements with TDB, didn't encounter what was apparently super frustrating gearing options in the base game, and was super happy with the further improvements in HoW. Yeah, it lacked a raid, and that sucks. But it's fun? And it added a lot of QoL features that will be improved upon substantially in TTK.

There is no real "point" - see "thought exercise."

I'm curious if looking at things backwards gives other people a different perspective, especially considering all this talk of exotics being left behind.

Personally, my thoughts: when you see better gear moving forward, it's easy (easier?) to leave the old stuff behind. For example, gear has not been a motivating factor for me since I got Black Hammer in normal CE.

KkrouBB.png
    Bogaerts wrote:
  • Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Having just watched the reveal stream

It seems like they have a good idea with the "Infuse" mechanic

I do have to wonder why you can't infuse Year One items though, unless it's a technical thing

• Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    Having just watched the reveal stream

It seems like they have a good idea with the "Infuse" mechanic

I do have to wonder why you can't infuse Year One items though, unless it's a technical thing
    Probably the same reason pre-HoW gear still has a dozen nodes.

We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Yea, they haven't impressed anybody with their ability to make retroactive changes to existing items. In many ways they built an MMO without bothering to look at what MMO's actually do.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    I wouldn't even classify Destiny as an MMO, as much as it wants to be. I think of it as Diablo with guns. It's essentially Borderlands with a sprinkling of Diablo legendaries in the form of exotics, and better raid bosses.

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Yea, they haven't impressed anybody with their ability to make retroactive changes to existing items. In many ways they built an MMO without bothering to look at what MMO's actually do.

Hmm. Well, I hope they could figure it out! I think that would solve a lot of problems with the Year 1 Exotic situation.

• Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    Dac wrote: »
    I wouldn't even classify Destiny as an MMO, as much as it wants to be. I think of it as Diablo with guns. It's essentially Borderlands with a sprinkling of Diablo legendaries in the form of exotics, and better raid bosses.

In terms of loot drops, Destiny is a much tighter experience than Diablo or Borderlands. In Diablo every mob showers you with loot and gold and part of the fun is sifting through the garbage to find the diamond in the rough. Borderlands, not quite as much, but basically the same.

The reason I think Destiny skews closer to an MMO is because of the tightness of the loot grind. The best gear drops from very specific places and monsters. Sure you might get an Exotic from a random Dragon Strike but that's exceedingly rare. There is an element of randomness, but it's highly controlled. If you want the 2nd best armor, you'll probably have to buy most or all pieces from a vendor. If you want the best stuff, it's coming from a raid. If you want an exotic, it's a Nightfall, a raid, or even more likely, a special vendor.

Progression is very controlled via the distribution of gear and the places and frequency it drops.

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    hlprmnkyhlprmnky Registered User regular
    I wonder if the 25-34 story content is going to be more or less trivial (like starting a new WoW expansion wearing endgame gear), or if there's going to be some shenanigans with light level v.20/gearscore.

"Oh, you outlevel this mission, sure. Too bad your armor doesn't outlevel this Boomer."

_
    Your Ad Here! Reasonable Rates!
  • Options
    Flawless again with @Arteen and @Sirialis. Had some really close games. We absolutely got lucky a few times, including one match where the enemy all quit at the start (Bulletproof!)
    I got some good clips I will probably edit together later.

• Options
    VagabondVagabond Sans Gravitas Glimmer Mafia DonRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    Flawless again with @Arteen and @Sirialis. Had some really close games. We absolutely got lucky a few times, including one match where the enemy all quit at the start (Bulletproof!)
    I got some good clips I will probably edit together later.

I wish you guys were online when I am :(

EDIT: WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?!

Vagabond on
    vq2TEKC.png
    XBL: Sans Gravitas, Steam, Destiny, Twitch
    Destiny Raid Groups: Team NATBurn, Team Fourth Meal (Disbanded)
  • Options
    When do you usually play, Vagabond?