Options

[amiibo] Tom Nook gets his

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    well if it was Lucina and Robin I would run to the store or the 5 miles to Toys R to get them

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Still no Ness... I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get him on amazon.

• Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited November 2015
    Course there's still a ton of Ikes online after I ordered an import from Amazon.

His box shall not match eternally.

Mx. Quill on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Throw the box out

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Grabbed the modern color 8 bit Mario from Walmart because I have a problem

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    The problem is me.

• Options
    The problem is me.

You're making it hard for me

• Options
    Keith wrote: »
    The problem is me.

You're making it hard for me

You're dancing real close.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    is the classic 8 bit mario hard to find

• Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    no

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Throw the box out

neveeeeeeeer

• Options
    Got my Chibi-Robo from Amazon yesterday and then picked up a Mega Yarn Yoshi at Toys R Us today.

It was $10 off but I didn't know that until I was checking out

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Shovel Knight comes out January 8th

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Mr. G wrote: »

December 11th in Europe.

Their blog post said it's coming out later in North America so that they have plenty of stock and said people won't have to worry about getting one

• Options
    Ahh, Shovel Knight amiibo for a day late birthday present to myself.

I'm not worried about being able to find one, they've definitely gotten much better at supply.

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular

December 11th in Europe.

Their blog post said it's coming out later in North America so that they have plenty of stock and said people won't have to worry about getting one

Also that you shouldn't freak out and try to import it, since it won't actually work in regions until it actually comes out in that region.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    PMAvers wrote: »

December 11th in Europe.

Also that you shouldn't freak out and try to import it, since it won't actually work in regions until it actually comes out in that region.

Amiibo do stuff other than look cool??

• Options

December 11th in Europe.

not really

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

December 11th in Europe.

Yeah, but only when people aren't in the room.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    If they want to keep consistency with the Smash models, those are gonna be some crazy detailed Amiibo. Especially Bayo.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    If that's the model they're going with then Bayonetta's will probably just look bad

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    OH MY GOD RYU AND BAYONETTA OH MY GOOOOD

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    I know that's like, his signature pose, but I was hoping they'd do something different with Cloud.
    Still going to buy all of those so hard.

• Options
    Bayonetta will go right next to Zero Suit Samus on the section of the shelf that is "I didn't buy these because it would make me feel super gross"

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    It's her Bayo 2 costume though which isnt really bad? Its absolutely no zero suit samus.

I don't like the stance though, but her hair and outfit are so fabulous I'll probably buy it anyway.

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I think the bayo 2 costume is "worse" than zero suit samus in that they are exactly the same type of skin tight suit but bayonettas outfit has cut outs to show more skin

Bayonetta's outfit is just an openly sexualized thing while zero suit samus pretends it isn't

though I guess she does have a little shawl thing

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    I bought a Zero Suit Samus because even though it's terrible, at the end of the day I need more Metroid merchandise

• Options
    Shovel Knight is out this Friday

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Shovel Knight is out this Friday

Aaand Preordered.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Got my Shovel Knight.

Also, the "stand" that comes with Mega Yarn Yoshi is terrible. I have it positioned behind my regular Yarn Yoshi and it's constantly falling forward onto them. I have to yell "Yoshi stop eating your babies" at it

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Hooray I got what looked to be the last Shovel Knight amiibo at Gamestop!

• Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    my best buy hadn't even put out the shovel knights before I got there at 6.

• Options
    Lucas is available to preorder on Amazon, set for January 22nd

• Options
    Keith cane up with that all on his own.

It's also a couple bucks off and the same deal supplies to all of the Amiibo coming out that day. There are 4 Animal Crossing characters coming it including Resetti and Blathers

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I will get Blathers but for the others I will think about it

• Options
    So... Amazon just launched a new thing where Prime members get 20% off new video games (for up to two weeks after launch) and/or preorders and Amiibo are included in that.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Well shit. I won't have to shop at Best Buy anymore!