Options

[amiibo] Tom Nook gets his

12345679»

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Well shit. I won't have to shop at Best Buy anymore!

Always worth celebrating.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Obama has so many more amiibo than I do, and I don't why that makes me feel like so much of a failure.

CYyNb0tW8AAo9zj.png

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I have more amiibos than the president of the United States? That's my greatest accomplishment!

• Options
    If Amiibo quantity is a determining factor of success, that would make Speed the most successful of any of us. Do you really want to live in the world where that was true?
    Just kidding, pal--you're the best and I totally want to live in the world where you're a massive success. Mostly so I can sponge off you.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Obama amiibo, please.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular

Lucas and the second set of Animal Crossing ones (Resetti, Blathers, Kicks, Celeste) are out tomorrow

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm on a Kirby hunt. I used to see them everywhere and now he is in the rarest group.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I have a Kirby and he's about the cutest fuckin thing I own.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    I picked up Kirby the day Smash came out

It's all his fault

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I hate when I see one and don't buy it thinking it will always be around and BAM! Unicorn!

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I also bought a samus early on and apparently those are hard to find? If I didn't love metroid so much I'd be tempted to flip it

• Options
    I hate when I see one and don't buy it thinking it will always be around and BAM! Unicorn!

This is exactly my problem as well. He was always there so I didn't bother grabbing him, now he's the only one of the original 8 I don't have.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Toys r Us did a buy one get one 50% off deal so I got Lucas and Blathers.

Although I do feel bad about not getting Celeste...

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Chibi Robo amiibo is $5.88 with prime on Amazon right now.

I snagged one.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Jigglypuff should be available at Gamestop soon. It's on their website but not sure about stores yet

• Options
    Ryu is up for preorder on amazon!

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Well just Roy left of the ones I want

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    they need to make a blanca amiibo with a face made out of whiteboard material

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I am still disappointed I cannot use the cards for the board game in Amiibo crossing

• Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    I went to a Toys R Us today, and picked up Shovel Knight and Lucas amiibo. I guess the custom Shovel Knight features work with the 3DS version of the game, which I already have, just not the co-op part. And I haven't actually played Mother 3 yet, so hopefully I like it when I do play it. Hopefully Nintendo brings it west, and then maybe I can get around to playing it.
    And maybe I'll eventually play Earthbound, too

• Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    Mega Yarn Yoshi's getting a restock at Toys R Us on the 20th.