Options

[Marvel Heroes Omega] RIP Gazillion Shut Down, Game Servers Close 11/24

• Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    I believe Ms Marvel can use the Power Cosmic pretty effectively.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    ringswraithringswraith Registered User regular
    Lorahalo wrote: »
    I believe Ms Marvel can use the Power Cosmic pretty effectively.

I said fully use, and Carol doesn't deal mental damage. :) But yes, she can use PC well, as can most everyone.

But I'm after heroes that can actually use all aspects of PC and similar gear.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Only Doom and Rogue can deal all three damage types

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    JMan711 wrote: »
    What should I focus on getting for my Iron Man to make him Cosmic/Red Raid viable? I'm going with a missile build and so far I have a GOTK with ok/good stats, a rank 5 M'Kraan Crystal and my slot 1 and 5 up to 66. Looking at other guides for this build I've been doing Tasky runs to try and get his artifact. Any other good artifacts or uniques I should get for him? Fragment of Twilight, Hand of Doom and Iron Legion Armor Sheath are in a lot of builds, but all seem to be high end items that will take a while to get.

Punchy Iron Man or Ranged Iron Man?

• Options
    That said, Power Cosmic falls behind the i80 legendaries, so you won't find builds specifically making use of it.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Couple questions.

1. I'm at about 2k Omegas. I want to get Cyke through the trial. What Omegas do people suggest for this purpose?

2. Aside from Dr. Doom, is Rogue the only other character that can actually make full use of stuff like the Power Cosmic legendary? I looked in the official forums to see if anyone's built her out that way but haven't found one.

Spintech, Xerogenesis in the molecular adjustment tree. Warpath in mutation.

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    That said, Power Cosmic falls behind the i80 legendaries, so you won't find builds specifically making use of it.

I'm kind of surprised there isn't a lvl 80 one yet.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    COSMIC CHAOS EVENT
    The Cosmic Chaos event returns, starting at 12:01 AM PDT, Friday morning!

Cosmic Bosses Drop Double Loot - All cosmic Terminal and Patrol bosses, every time.

Cosmic Questions Answered - 42% server-side multiplicative boost to Rare Item Find, Special Item Find and Experience for all your heroes.

Cosmic Prestige Doubled - Doubled leveling rate for Cosmic Prestige during Cosmic Chaos week.

Cosmic Chaos Supplier: Moondragon - An honorary member of the Guardians of the Galaxy and daughter of Drax the Destroyer, Moondragon is no stranger to cosmic chaos. During the Cosmic Chaos event, Moondragon will exchange Cosmic Worldstones for a variety of items, including a gifted (bound to your account) Doop rune that can be purchased for 500 Cosmic Worldstones.

The Doop rune has an increased chance of dropping from all Doops during the Cosmic Chaos event.

ITEM CHANGES
    @TheCosmicCupcake and @Asros spent some time this week making changes to our drop rates for various rare items across the entire game. This is something we’ve been wanting to do for a long time, as we agree that with the constant additions of heroes, gearing them has become more and more difficult.

There are other improvements and QoLs in the pipeline, such as more drop rate changes (detailed below the changes here), medkit boxes on vendors, and more.

Kingpin’s White Suit Jacket artifact and Ruby Topped Cane Unique have an increased chance of dropping in Green, Red, and Cosmic terminals, as well as Industry City Patrol and Cosmic Industry City Patrol.
    Dr. Doom’s Hand of Doom artifact, Helm of Doom Unique and Latverian Monarch Cloak Unique have an increased chance of dropping in Green, Red, and Cosmic terminals, as well as Midtown Manhattan and Cosmic Midtown Manhattan Patrol.
    Kurse’s Gem of the Kursed artifact and Mask of Algrim Unique have an increased chance of dropping in Green, Red, and Cosmic terminals, as well as Midtown Manhattan and Cosmic Midtown Manhattan Patrol.
    Mandarin’s Arnim Zola’s ESP Box has an increased chance of dropping in Red, Green, and Cosmic terminals.
    MODOK’s Mental Focus Headband artifact and Doomsday Chair Unique have an increased chance of dropping in Green, Red, and Cosmic terminals.
    Juggernaut’s Black Tom’s Shillelagh artifact and Advanced Circlet of Cyttorak artifact have an increased chance of dropping in Green, Red, and Cosmic terminals, as well as Midtown Manhattan and Cosmic Midtown Manhattan Patrol.
    Magneto’s Magneto Was Right T-Shirt artifact and Mask of Xorn Unique have an increased chance of dropping Green, Red, and Cosmic terminals, as well as Midtown Manhattan and Cosmic Midtown Manhattan Patrol.
    Taskmaster’s Fighting for Losers Guide artifact has an increased chance of dropping in Cosmic Terminals, as well as Midtown Manhattan and Cosmic Midtown Manhattan Patrol, and Industry Patrol and Cosmic Industry City Patrol.
    Man-Ape’s Sacred White Gorilla Necklace artifact, Spear of the White Gorilla Tribe Unique and Pelt of the Sacred White Gorilla Tribe Unique have an increased chance of dropping in the One-Shot, as well as Midtown Manhattan and Cosmic Midtown Manhattan Patrol.
    Mr. Hyde’s Hyde’s Formula artifact and Cobra’s Hood Unique have an increased chance of dropping in the One-Shot, as well as Industry City and Cosmic Industry City Patrol.
    Lizard’s Lizard’s Formula artifact has an increased chance of dropping in the One-Shot, as well as Midtown Manhattan and Cosmic Midtown Manhattan Patrol, and Industry Patrol and Cosmic Industry City Patrol.
    Slag’s Overseer’s Mace Unique has an increased chance of dropping in both the Green and Red Muspelheim Raid.
    Monolith’s Bow of the Einherjar Unique and Fire Giant’s Sword Unique have an increased chance of dropping in both the Green and Red Muspelheim Raid.
    Surtur’s Fragment of Twilight has an increased chance of dropping in the Red Muspelheim Raid.
    Essence of Jinn, Mask of the Goat, Mzee’s Hardened Shell, and Stark Sentinel Adaptive Reactor have an increased chance of dropping in the Axis Raid.
    Red Onslaught’s Medallion has an increased chance of dropping in the Axis Raid.
    We are still continuing to review boss specific item droprates in the game. The following will be affected in a future patch: Shocker’s Vibroshock Gauntlets Unique, Doctor Octopus’s Octobot Controller Unique, Mr. Sinister’s Cuirass Unique, Batroc’s Savate Boots Unique, Kirigi’s Sanjaku-Tenugui Unique, Kirigi’s Katana Unique, Madame Hydra’s Kiss of the Viper Unique, Red Skull’s Hulkbuster Physics Package Artifact, Red Skull’s Coat of the Skull Unique and Red Skull’s The Dust of Death Unique. Additionally, we plan to increase the droprate of Fred Dawson’s Hot Dog Cart in Midtown Manhattan Patrol.

Luke Cage

Luke Cage’s hero-specific Uniques have have received a revamp based on player feedback. Additionally, a new unique is available for Luke Cage! The Silver Shades of the New Avenger is a slot 5 unique alternative for brawler builds.

TUNING CORNER
    Black Panther

Enervating Slash - Converted from Basic to Spirit spender with a base cost of 6. DoT is now considered a Bleed.
    Slashing Lunge - Hitbox size increased to make this power easier to land on moving targets. Bonus damage increased to 60% per stack. Knockdown duration no longer scales.
    Scything Sweep - Damage increased. Fixed a bug in which it was not applying a stack of Enervating Slash's DoT. Weaken duration is now displayed on the tooltip.
    Fan of Knives - Spirit base cost increased to 15.
    Cryo-Dagger - Now also applies the Chill keyword to affected targets. Slow and splash damage radius increased. Base cost decreased to 12. Tooltip now shows slow duration. Freeze duration no longer scales. Now converts Triple Throw into a Spirit spender (base cost 12) with 50% more damage for 8s after activation. This allows you to choose whether Triple Throw is used as a spender or a Basic on demand.
    Triple Throw - Damage vs Slow converted to vs Chilled enemies (which works on CC immune targets such as Raid bosses).
    Claw Slash - Critical damage rating converted to Critical & Brutal Damage percent bonus.
    Predator's Frenzy - Bonus vs bosses replaced with damage vs Bleeding and increased attack speed while attacking bleeding targets.
    Savage Strike - DoT duration increased to 8s.
    Knockdown Sweep - Now gains 200% damage and 8s cooldown if used within 4s of Stealthy Escape. 3s cooldown removed as a result. This allows it to be a spammable AoE or as a powerful burst damage power.
    Stealthy Escape - Now travels 50% farther and faster if used 3 times consecutively. Effect wears off if not constantly activating. This allows the power to be used in close quarters to position for Knockdown Sweep while also being useful as a travel power. Base cost reduced to 8.
    Panther Leap - Also travels 50% farther and faster if used 3 times consecutively similar to Stealthy Escape.
    Blessing of Bast - Power removed and passive affixes merged with Panther Soul and Panther Grace. Panther Grace inherits the Cleanse functionality and Spirit on hit affix. Panther Soul gains minimap radar. Tenacity removed.
    Jungle Snare - Clarified Vulnerability duration is 2s after enemy leaves the hotspot. Cooldown removed, but max simultaneous Snares active at a time now limited to 2. Duration increased to 8s. Base cost reduced to 20.
    Wrath of Bast - Damage increased. Spirit cost removed.
    Vibranium Trap - Gains 150% damage and 8s CD if used within 4s of Panther Leap. Similar to Knockdown Sweep, this allows you to use it without cooldown normally, and leverage it as a burst damage cooldown as desired. Bomb timer reduced to 1s. Base cost increased to 20.
    Dora Milaje - Now inherit Black Panther's stats instead of using summon affixes.
    Panther Grace - 10% damage negation after using Melee power has been merged into Panther Soul's always active damage negation, increasing it to 20%.
    Cable

Veteran Warrior: Damage bonuses for Energy and Mental when no specialization selected increased from 20% to 25% each.
    Veteran Warrior: Damage Rating, Critical Hit Rating and Critical Damage Rating bonuses slightly increased.
    Gambit

Grand Slam: Base damage increased.
    Ace of Spades: Base damage increased.
    Winter Soldier

Relentless Pursuit - Spirit on critical hit now scales with additional ranks. Health on critical hit added.
    Dispatch - Animation time reduced.
    Knife Throw - Animation time reduced. Base projectile speed increased (Bionic projectile speed remains same).
    Reposition - New Arsenal effect: Your next Unseen Death will be guaranteed to critically hit.
    Shoulder-check - New Bionic effect: gain Electric Charge 3 times faster than with other powers.
    Enhanced Bionics - Damage rating after using a Firearms power increased to match Enhanced Arsenal.
    Underslung Grenade & Explosive Sabotage - Vulnerability and Weaken swapped.
    Underslung Grenade - Damage-over-time effect is now part of the base power and does not require Enhanced Arsenal.
    EMP Surge - Now deals 25% more damage to enemies directly in front of Winter Soldier.
    BUG FIXES
    Officer Pacifico should now correctly allow himself to be rescued.

Both the inner and outer rings of Big Foot Sighting's damage now get bonus damage from items keyworded Melee.

Fixed an issue in the "My Own Wurst Enemy" achievement where it was possible to receive credit for one of the mystery objectives by completing another similar objective.

The Spider-Woman (S.H.I.E.L.D.) Team-Up will now count towards Invisible Woman’s Lady Liberators Achievement.

Fixed a visual issue with Team-Up Quicksilver's There and Gone exit animation.

Fixed a visual issue with Nova's Nova Corps power while wearing the Nova Original Costume.

KNOWN ISSUES
    Luke Cage’s slot 1 unique Wrecker’s Crowbar has an unintentionally high attack speed roll. This will be corrected in the next game update.

The Luke Cage issue is that his Slot 1 can have a 100% attack speed bonus.

• Options
    DoctorArch wrote: »
    Maddoc wrote: »

I'm kind of surprised there isn't a lvl 80 one yet.

PC is more powerful than i70 legendaries, but less powerful than i80. If they had an i80 version, it'd probably be far beyond the others for a few heroes.

• Options
    JMan711JMan711 6'8" weighs a f*&#ing ton He's coming, he's coming, he's comingRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    JMan711 wrote: »
    What should I focus on getting for my Iron Man to make him Cosmic/Red Raid viable? I'm going with a missile build and so far I have a GOTK with ok/good stats, a rank 5 M'Kraan Crystal and my slot 1 and 5 up to 66. Looking at other guides for this build I've been doing Tasky runs to try and get his artifact. Any other good artifacts or uniques I should get for him? Fragment of Twilight, Hand of Doom and Iron Legion Armor Sheath are in a lot of builds, but all seem to be high end items that will take a while to get.

Punchy Iron Man or Ranged Iron Man?

Ranged Missile Iron Man

I just purchased a level 80 M"Kraan Crystal so I have that to level up. Also from the looks of those patch notes, I should have waited until tomorrow to run Tasky. Had a bunch of item find boosts that ran out this morning with no luck so far, but I am at least 30 runs into the 650 needed to get his guide through the achievement.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ArdolArdol Registered User regular
    COSMIC CHAOS EVENT
    The Cosmic Chaos event returns, starting at 12:01 AM PDT, Friday morning!

Cosmic Bosses Drop Double Loot - All cosmic Terminal and Patrol bosses, every time.

Cosmic Questions Answered - 42% server-side multiplicative boost to Rare Item Find, Special Item Find and Experience for all your heroes.

Cosmic Prestige Doubled - Doubled leveling rate for Cosmic Prestige during Cosmic Chaos week.

Cosmic Chaos Supplier: Moondragon - An honorary member of the Guardians of the Galaxy and daughter of Drax the Destroyer, Moondragon is no stranger to cosmic chaos. During the Cosmic Chaos event, Moondragon will exchange Cosmic Worldstones for a variety of items, including a gifted (bound to your account) Doop rune that can be purchased for 500 Cosmic Worldstones.

The Doop rune has an increased chance of dropping from all Doops during the Cosmic Chaos event.

ITEM CHANGES
    @TheCosmicCupcake and @Asros spent some time this week making changes to our drop rates for various rare items across the entire game. This is something we’ve been wanting to do for a long time, as we agree that with the constant additions of heroes, gearing them has become more and more difficult.

There are other improvements and QoLs in the pipeline, such as more drop rate changes (detailed below the changes here), medkit boxes on vendors, and more.

Kingpin’s White Suit Jacket artifact and Ruby Topped Cane Unique have an increased chance of dropping in Green, Red, and Cosmic terminals, as well as Industry City Patrol and Cosmic Industry City Patrol.
    Dr. Doom’s Hand of Doom artifact, Helm of Doom Unique and Latverian Monarch Cloak Unique have an increased chance of dropping in Green, Red, and Cosmic terminals, as well as Midtown Manhattan and Cosmic Midtown Manhattan Patrol.
    Kurse’s Gem of the Kursed artifact and Mask of Algrim Unique have an increased chance of dropping in Green, Red, and Cosmic terminals, as well as Midtown Manhattan and Cosmic Midtown Manhattan Patrol.
    Mandarin’s Arnim Zola’s ESP Box has an increased chance of dropping in Red, Green, and Cosmic terminals.
    MODOK’s Mental Focus Headband artifact and Doomsday Chair Unique have an increased chance of dropping in Green, Red, and Cosmic terminals.
    Juggernaut’s Black Tom’s Shillelagh artifact and Advanced Circlet of Cyttorak artifact have an increased chance of dropping in Green, Red, and Cosmic terminals, as well as Midtown Manhattan and Cosmic Midtown Manhattan Patrol.
    Magneto’s Magneto Was Right T-Shirt artifact and Mask of Xorn Unique have an increased chance of dropping Green, Red, and Cosmic terminals, as well as Midtown Manhattan and Cosmic Midtown Manhattan Patrol.
    Taskmaster’s Fighting for Losers Guide artifact has an increased chance of dropping in Cosmic Terminals, as well as Midtown Manhattan and Cosmic Midtown Manhattan Patrol, and Industry Patrol and Cosmic Industry City Patrol.
    Man-Ape’s Sacred White Gorilla Necklace artifact, Spear of the White Gorilla Tribe Unique and Pelt of the Sacred White Gorilla Tribe Unique have an increased chance of dropping in the One-Shot, as well as Midtown Manhattan and Cosmic Midtown Manhattan Patrol.
    Mr. Hyde’s Hyde’s Formula artifact and Cobra’s Hood Unique have an increased chance of dropping in the One-Shot, as well as Industry City and Cosmic Industry City Patrol.
    Lizard’s Lizard’s Formula artifact has an increased chance of dropping in the One-Shot, as well as Midtown Manhattan and Cosmic Midtown Manhattan Patrol, and Industry Patrol and Cosmic Industry City Patrol.
    Slag’s Overseer’s Mace Unique has an increased chance of dropping in both the Green and Red Muspelheim Raid.
    Monolith’s Bow of the Einherjar Unique and Fire Giant’s Sword Unique have an increased chance of dropping in both the Green and Red Muspelheim Raid.
    Surtur’s Fragment of Twilight has an increased chance of dropping in the Red Muspelheim Raid.
    Essence of Jinn, Mask of the Goat, Mzee’s Hardened Shell, and Stark Sentinel Adaptive Reactor have an increased chance of dropping in the Axis Raid.
    Red Onslaught’s Medallion has an increased chance of dropping in the Axis Raid.
    We are still continuing to review boss specific item droprates in the game. The following will be affected in a future patch: Shocker’s Vibroshock Gauntlets Unique, Doctor Octopus’s Octobot Controller Unique, Mr. Sinister’s Cuirass Unique, Batroc’s Savate Boots Unique, Kirigi’s Sanjaku-Tenugui Unique, Kirigi’s Katana Unique, Madame Hydra’s Kiss of the Viper Unique, Red Skull’s Hulkbuster Physics Package Artifact, Red Skull’s Coat of the Skull Unique and Red Skull’s The Dust of Death Unique. Additionally, we plan to increase the droprate of Fred Dawson’s Hot Dog Cart in Midtown Manhattan Patrol.

Luke Cage

Luke Cage’s hero-specific Uniques have have received a revamp based on player feedback. Additionally, a new unique is available for Luke Cage! The Silver Shades of the New Avenger is a slot 5 unique alternative for brawler builds.

TUNING CORNER
    Black Panther

Enervating Slash - Converted from Basic to Spirit spender with a base cost of 6. DoT is now considered a Bleed.
    Slashing Lunge - Hitbox size increased to make this power easier to land on moving targets. Bonus damage increased to 60% per stack. Knockdown duration no longer scales.
    Scything Sweep - Damage increased. Fixed a bug in which it was not applying a stack of Enervating Slash's DoT. Weaken duration is now displayed on the tooltip.
    Fan of Knives - Spirit base cost increased to 15.
    Cryo-Dagger - Now also applies the Chill keyword to affected targets. Slow and splash damage radius increased. Base cost decreased to 12. Tooltip now shows slow duration. Freeze duration no longer scales. Now converts Triple Throw into a Spirit spender (base cost 12) with 50% more damage for 8s after activation. This allows you to choose whether Triple Throw is used as a spender or a Basic on demand.
    Triple Throw - Damage vs Slow converted to vs Chilled enemies (which works on CC immune targets such as Raid bosses).
    Claw Slash - Critical damage rating converted to Critical & Brutal Damage percent bonus.
    Predator's Frenzy - Bonus vs bosses replaced with damage vs Bleeding and increased attack speed while attacking bleeding targets.
    Savage Strike - DoT duration increased to 8s.
    Knockdown Sweep - Now gains 200% damage and 8s cooldown if used within 4s of Stealthy Escape. 3s cooldown removed as a result. This allows it to be a spammable AoE or as a powerful burst damage power.
    Stealthy Escape - Now travels 50% farther and faster if used 3 times consecutively. Effect wears off if not constantly activating. This allows the power to be used in close quarters to position for Knockdown Sweep while also being useful as a travel power. Base cost reduced to 8.
    Panther Leap - Also travels 50% farther and faster if used 3 times consecutively similar to Stealthy Escape.
    Blessing of Bast - Power removed and passive affixes merged with Panther Soul and Panther Grace. Panther Grace inherits the Cleanse functionality and Spirit on hit affix. Panther Soul gains minimap radar. Tenacity removed.
    Jungle Snare - Clarified Vulnerability duration is 2s after enemy leaves the hotspot. Cooldown removed, but max simultaneous Snares active at a time now limited to 2. Duration increased to 8s. Base cost reduced to 20.
    Wrath of Bast - Damage increased. Spirit cost removed.
    Vibranium Trap - Gains 150% damage and 8s CD if used within 4s of Panther Leap. Similar to Knockdown Sweep, this allows you to use it without cooldown normally, and leverage it as a burst damage cooldown as desired. Bomb timer reduced to 1s. Base cost increased to 20.
    Dora Milaje - Now inherit Black Panther's stats instead of using summon affixes.
    Panther Grace - 10% damage negation after using Melee power has been merged into Panther Soul's always active damage negation, increasing it to 20%.
    Cable

Veteran Warrior: Damage bonuses for Energy and Mental when no specialization selected increased from 20% to 25% each.
    Veteran Warrior: Damage Rating, Critical Hit Rating and Critical Damage Rating bonuses slightly increased.
    Gambit

Grand Slam: Base damage increased.
    Ace of Spades: Base damage increased.
    Winter Soldier

Relentless Pursuit - Spirit on critical hit now scales with additional ranks. Health on critical hit added.
    Dispatch - Animation time reduced.
    Knife Throw - Animation time reduced. Base projectile speed increased (Bionic projectile speed remains same).
    Reposition - New Arsenal effect: Your next Unseen Death will be guaranteed to critically hit.
    Shoulder-check - New Bionic effect: gain Electric Charge 3 times faster than with other powers.
    Enhanced Bionics - Damage rating after using a Firearms power increased to match Enhanced Arsenal.
    Underslung Grenade & Explosive Sabotage - Vulnerability and Weaken swapped.
    Underslung Grenade - Damage-over-time effect is now part of the base power and does not require Enhanced Arsenal.
    EMP Surge - Now deals 25% more damage to enemies directly in front of Winter Soldier.
    BUG FIXES
    Officer Pacifico should now correctly allow himself to be rescued.

Both the inner and outer rings of Big Foot Sighting's damage now get bonus damage from items keyworded Melee.

Fixed an issue in the "My Own Wurst Enemy" achievement where it was possible to receive credit for one of the mystery objectives by completing another similar objective.

The Spider-Woman (S.H.I.E.L.D.) Team-Up will now count towards Invisible Woman’s Lady Liberators Achievement.

Fixed a visual issue with Team-Up Quicksilver's There and Gone exit animation.

Fixed a visual issue with Nova's Nova Corps power while wearing the Nova Original Costume.

KNOWN ISSUES
    Luke Cage’s slot 1 unique Wrecker’s Crowbar has an unintentionally high attack speed roll. This will be corrected in the next game update.

The Luke Cage issue is that his Slot 1 can have a 100% attack speed bonus.

Haha yeah mine has +99% attack speed.

• Options
    We're hoping for Danger Room to hit TC next weekend. It needs another round of alpha testing to fix some of the issues before it can go public. Very excited though!
    The best part of Danger Room is that is has a natural difficulty scalar - the easier scenarios can be completed right when you hit 60, while the hardest scenarios will take skill and gear to complete.
    Solo or up to 5 people, using player-count auto tuning as seen in other areas of the game.
    There is zero boss rushing available in Danger Room. Each mission has multiple objectives that will require you to play out the mission, such as defeating multiple targets, collecting items, or defeating a certain number of enemies, in addition to the main objective. You'll need to complete all aspects of each mission before moving on to the next. There's some really creative ones in there I enjoy every time we play them.
    Most scenarios cannot be failed, but rather have a 'challenge bonus' if you can complete the mission under certain parameters, usually a death limit. If you complete the bonus, you'll get extra rewards at the end, but even if you cannot, you can still finish it out for the normal rewards.

Some Kitty Pride Stuff
    @Katananna said:
    Re-post of myself.
    Impressive post, I saw it before when we were feedback collecting.
    All I can say is I think you will be quite satisfied with her representation in-game. That post pretty much sums up exactly what we're doing, though we did make the call to include the katana as a nod to that moment of her history, though you can opt to play without it. The only thing listed in the post that we can't really do is phasing allies - the troll potential becomes too great when you can physically manipulate other players.
    Her only "pet" is Lockheed, who actually isn't a traditional summon in any way. It's an extension of Kitty, and animates right alongside her, making for some ADORABLE fidgets and emotes. Much like the sword, a player that isn't a fan of Lockheed can opt out and focus on other powers.
    Everything else - airwalking, phasing through enemies, 'teleporting' underground, bonus damage vs machines, martial arts, a nod to the soulsword, even (though still in progress and may not make the final cut) phasing enemies underground for CC - is included currently. It's all subject to iteration and may not represent the final release build, but I wanted to at least give a preview of what to expect.

Steam play numbers:

4SbOSa0.jpg

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Not being able to hold the bump from Avengers 2 probably led to the "restructuring".

• Options
    CoffeyCoffey Terre Haute, IndianaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Does anyone have a spare God of Mischief recipe lying around?

I believe I do, yes.
    Does anyone have a spare Doop Rune that I can pay back once another Cosmic Chaos event happens?

If you still need a Doop Rune, I have those too.
    Anyone got an Adamantium 400 LOH+3000health/100spirit core they'd trade for a similar core? I have that type for every core except Adamantium and DP needs some spirit.

I got you.

@Skelemania in-game. I don't want anything in return for any of it. I have plenty of everything.

Coffey on
    76561197967491341.png
  • Options
    ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    I dont need it anymore Coffey but I appreciate it.

PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
  • Options
    Dirtyboy wrote: »
    Not being able to hold the bump from Avengers 2 probably led to the "restructuring".

My guess is that it was additional staff taken on for the 2016 rebranding work.

• Options
    MorkathMorkath Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Except they lost two of their main designers.

Most likely they took on too much staff for all the additional features they wanted to implement after they had a month of double players.

• Options
    Coffey wrote: »
    Does anyone have a spare God of Mischief recipe lying around?

I believe I do, yes.
    Does anyone have a spare Doop Rune that I can pay back once another Cosmic Chaos event happens?

If you still need a Doop Rune, I have those too.
    Anyone got an Adamantium 400 LOH+3000health/100spirit core they'd trade for a similar core? I have that type for every core except Adamantium and DP needs some spirit.

I got you.

@Skelemania in-game. I don't want anything in return for any of it. I have plenty of everything.

I would appreciate them! I usually get online around 8-9pm Pacific. Same name in-game as here.

• Options
    Morkath wrote: »

Except they lost two of their main designers.

Most likely they took on too much staff for all the additional features they wanted to implement after they had a month of double players.

Doomsaw's statement makes it pretty clear he had been looking to retire for a while and that they were looking to transition him out well before the Avenger's 2 spike. From what Brevik mentioned on stream, it seems like they didn't renew Amthua's contract. We will sorely miss the loss of "chance on hit to proc +1 fighting" procs on item reviews.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Don't forget that Heretic left for a new job a week before the layoffs so he probably wasn't going to be renewed either. Trading Doomsaw, Amthua and Heretic for Ryolnir and Asros (who had little to no prior game dev experience) isn't a good deal. I think they have some other capable devs like Bentlegiant, CosmicCupcake, MichaelMayhem, but I am still not confident in the future of the game.

Dirtyboy on
  • Options
    scherbchenscherbchen Asgard (it is dead)Registered User regular
    dunno, itemization has been lacking for a long time. any change there can only help.

• Options
    I'd rather see them overhaul equipment on a larger scale, personally

Just making character uniques better and better over time is kind of a crappy bandaid

• Options
    Speaking of items...

I managed to (somehow) get Kurse to drop a GotK last night. Thing is, the rolls were subpar.

So I spent some time rerolling it.

Now, I'm almost broke, have no Hood medallions left, and the rolls on it now are actually worse than when I started.

/flail

• Options
    I am pro at re-rolling a low roll item to even lower numbers.

• Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    The people who got dumped were being paid too much. Looking at stuff like glass door and the average salary at Gaz was between 25~40% higher compared to similar companies.

Considering the... Uh, quality of work I feel they were getting overpaid. Apparently so did investors.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    I re-rolled a truly laughably GoK the other day; I think all the rolls were <10%

needless to say a counterbalancing 80+% roll is yet to arrive

hold your head high soldier, it ain't over yet
    that's why we call it the struggle, you're supposed to sweat
  • Options
    ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    I think rolls should only get better and never go down :(

PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
  • Options
    1mL7xXb.jpg

• Options
    1mL7xXb.jpg

Remember what I was saying about character uniques just getting better and better over time?

Like yeah, what is every stat that someone might want on an item okay let's put all of those on one item, done, man designing this shit is easy

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Yeah DEEPS creep is a problem eventually for most games.

• Options
    The first thing they need to do is get a handle on Crit rates

• Options
    MorkathMorkath Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2015
    It's weird how many games have an issue with crit always being the most powerful stat, and always falling into the same trap with it.

The fact heroes then decided to exasperate it, by adding a second crit stat still boggles my mind.

Morkath on
  • Options
    Some games have absolutely top tier builds that don't rely on crit.

That kind of requires that plan ahead and make adjustments when necessary. I'm still holding out hope that one day they will rework it all so there can be build variation.

Not much hope. Maybe a thimble.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Crit wouldn't be such a problem in MH if they didn't have both crit damage and brutals. The way it works now is that crit damage is far and away the best thing in most every situation because it increases both crit damage and brutal damage at the same time by way of how brutals work. If they just had crit/brutal chance instead of damage as well, it'd be less crazy unbalanced.

• Options
    Lorahalo wrote: »
    Crit wouldn't be such a problem in MH if they didn't have both crit damage and brutals. The way it works now is that crit damage is far and away the best thing in most every situation because it increases both crit damage and brutal damage at the same time by way of how brutals work. If they just had crit/brutal chance instead of damage as well, it'd be less crazy unbalanced.

It would still far and away be the best stat though. That's the primary issue. Even taking out the crit damage aspect.

Maybe if they started the hard dr for crit at 25% so most people would cap it easily and there was no crit damage then maybe there would be other stats of value. Though it'd probably just end up being aspd and anyone without hard scaling on speed would fall out of meta.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    My Captain America is rocking upward of like 65% Crit and 55% brutal or something

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    I don't really see what the problem with it is; there will always be some best stat or other and if it weren't crit it would just be IAS or something else

• Options
    I don't really see what the problem with it is; there will always be some best stat or other and if it weren't crit it would just be IAS or something else

Because crit builds are incredibly dumb and offer no real variation regardless of character.

Strange? Stack crit. Punisher? Stack crit. Hybrid Doom? Stack crit. Energy? Crit. Mental? Crit. Summoner? Crit.

Like why even have any other stats. Fighting and crit/crit damage on every item and that's it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I find that a silly criticism; if for some arbitrary reason some heroes started liking regular damage rating better than crit that wouldn't really change anything. And anyway there's lots of other stats that are relevant

• Options
    I find that a silly criticism; if for some arbitrary reason some heroes started liking regular damage rating better than crit that wouldn't really change anything. And anyway there's lots of other stats that are relevant

Not really. You can say there is, but as an example people consider the sheath, a summoner artifact, to be bis for pretty much everyone simply because the crit value of it is high.

Blessings? All brut based. Artifacts? Crit. Insignia? Crit. Costumes? Crit damage. Rings? Crit. Medals don't have much crit so utility. Bet your ass if a good crit medal existed it'd be right here.

Pretty much every unique has crit glued on somewhere. Kits get crit stuffed on some passive or a hero is trash tier.

There is no stat that people won't sacrifice for crit/cdmg/brut/bdmg. All other stats are weighted against them and utility only exists in slots that don't have good crit options.

steam_sig.png