As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

All-Inclusive Luxury [chat] Massagery and Spa

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Open up the stargate
    Initial perceptions quicken my heartrate
    This dark place planet earth
    Orbits one star
    Come from afar
    far away
    Open up your third eye
    Black helicopters in the sky

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    I want pet peppers ><

New Boy has his own garden, so next year I may be able to plant bell peppers. :3

I wanted to do a garden this year but it never happened. I'm hoping I can start one next year. I really want to.

Find out what grows easily in your area, that way it won't be so daunting to think of gardening.

The problem is I'm super lazy and forgetful and literally forgot for like a month straight to go buy seeds and dirt and stuff

pro tip

you don't need to buy dirt, you can find it for free on the ground!

hth <3

The dirt here is gross and has bugs in it

i thought you liked bugs!

I do, for a serious answer I dunno what nutrients and shit are in the soil and it's pretty hard anyway

Clay based soil?

I hear those are really good but a pain in the ass to work with.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I try to avoid pooping at work, I also hate when you go into a bathroom and there is a super obvious shit smell in there, because I can't help but wonder what the fuck was wrong with the person who left it.

I want to know who keeps building communal bathrooms with minimal passive ventilation.

Seriously. Good lord they even purposefully built two bathroom in my building with no fans. Why? I guess they hate people.

I hate people who close the door and leave the fan going.

Like... that's not going to displace the stink enough, you need fresh air to replace it.

It's better if you just leave the door wide open and let the stink flow out.

I shut the door, because I sit next to the womens restroom and I want the stick of their shame to remain in its hole where they choke on it.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    i poop like seven times a day
    doctors of chat whats wrong with me

you're full of shit

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

depends on the consistency

I have a new follower for my vault, but I know the second I invite him in, the fucking death claws come with him... GOD DAMN IT!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    I'm also going to philly

poo
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Steamed broccoli with hot sauce is amazing.

In fact, steamed vegetables with hot sauce is amazing.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I want pet peppers ><

New Boy has his own garden, so next year I may be able to plant bell peppers. :3

I wanted to do a garden this year but it never happened. I'm hoping I can start one next year. I really want to.

Find out what grows easily in your area, that way it won't be so daunting to think of gardening.

The problem is I'm super lazy and forgetful and literally forgot for like a month straight to go buy seeds and dirt and stuff

pro tip

you don't need to buy dirt, you can find it for free on the ground!

hth <3

The dirt here is gross and has bugs in it

i thought you liked bugs!

I do, for a serious answer I dunno what nutrients and shit are in the soil and it's pretty hard anyway

Clay based soil?

I hear those are really good but a pain in the ass to work with.

Maybe

Too late to plant much though

• spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

You have a case of life. It is terminal. I'm sorry.

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I do my absolute best not to shit at work.

Like, I will go out to a public restroom during a coffee/smoke break.

Because sometimes, sometimes my shit is so toxic, and I do *not* want to be known for that.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

Is there a lot of gas and discomfort also, or just seven poops?

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Sometimes I have dreams where I'm just constantly pooping the entire day. It's unsettling.

• OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Sometimes I have dreams where I'm just constantly pooping the entire day. It's unsettling.

"dreams"

coinage.....

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    no discomfort
    just like five to seven poops a day

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

Imagine if it was inconsistent

Poop 12 times on Tuesday, twice on Wednesday, 11 times on Thursday, 3 times on Friday...

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    I cut lactose and it didn't make anything better
    but going back to lactose was hilarious
    i farted for a month

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Too many poops will spoil the broth
    But they'll fill our house with so much so much love

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

yesterday: the ontos of mental illness
    today: BUTTS POO POO *fart*

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »

Poop 12 times on Tuesday, twice on Wednesday, 11 times on Thursday, 3 times on Friday...

That would be nothing compared to the horror of realizing you're shitting the Fibonacci sequence on an eight day cycle.

• spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    My son doesn't like to poop when he is out of the house. That meant while we were on vacation he went a few days without pooping and the yelled "poop!" very loudly in a restaurant. But at least he seemed much happier after being changed.

I keep thinking about writing a conspiracy novel

I need to work in there someone who is convinced their pooping cycle is being manipulated by big agro

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Try to avoid eating things people are commonly allergic to one at a time for like a week at a time for each? The ol' process of elimination?

Thomamelas wrote: »

That would be nothing compared to the horror of realizing you're shitting the Fibonacci sequence on an eight day cycle.

Your gut bacteria have gained sapience and are trying to communicate

Record your farts and run them through a frequency analyzer. It might factor into primes.

• BSoBBSoB Registered User regular

Record your farts and run them through a frequency analyzer. It might factor into primes.

doesn't... everything factor into primes?

Try to avoid eating things people are commonly allergic to one at a time for like a week at a time for each? The ol' process of elimination?

He's trying to have fewer processes of elimination!

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    I do my absolute best not to shit at work.

Like, I will go out to a public restroom during a coffee/smoke break.

Because sometimes, sometimes my shit is so toxic, and I do *not* want to be known for that.

I shit like 6 times a day sometimes so no dice on that

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular

Poop Music

Atomika wrote: »
    that is my favorite scene from parks and rec

Jesus what are you people eating that is causing you to shit more than twice a day

I've only ever had that happen after heavy drinking and ill-advised takeaway food

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    i poop 3x a day

japan wrote: »
    Jesus what are you people eating that is causing you to shit more than twice a day

I've only ever had that happen after heavy drinking and ill-advised takeaway food

Yeah one time for like a week I was having like vomit diarhea, I was so worried, because there is nothing worse than that. It was the opposite of constipation.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    My son doesn't like to poop when he is out of the house. That meant while we were on vacation he went a few days without pooping and the yelled "poop!" very loudly in a restaurant. But at least he seemed much happier after being changed.

BC wouldn't poop in cloth diapers no matter what

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

God that would make dinner parties so tedious.

"God damn it no, for the third time, I'm not gonna ask her if she wants a fecal transplant."

• Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    You guys are making me think something's wrong with me.

I regularly go 2-3 days without pooping or even feeling like I need to, rarely 4-5 days even.

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Kamiro wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    not me. Fresh veg is cheaper and tastier. It takes a minute to dice a bell pepper!

So I've saved 5 minutes of my day by avoiding chopping up garlic and chopping up peppers.

I also saved myself considerable amounts of time cleaning up, and reduced the amount of dishes I do.

I also saved the environment a little bit because the grocery store can do it on industrial scales with less resources used to do so.

I hurt the environment a little bit because of the plastic though. But I reuse those, so I'll call that one 0-sum.

I guess if you want to pay somebody to make your life trivially more convenient in this way, then ok.

I prefer not to do so.

At the cost of a few dollars a month? Worth every fucking penny.

I would rather have more free time and less money.

I like chopping garlic. I like the whole process of cooking, in fact. I just hate doing dishes.

I cook, my girlfriend cleans. We've got a great system going.

Yep. Boy is my live-in dish washer. We're just not good at consistently keeping up with chores like that.

Our problem usually ends up being we run out of plates/silverware because they're all in the dishwasher that hasn't been run yet and then we never end up putting the clean dishes away so stuff piles up in the sink.

We don't even have a dish washer. Just Ye Olde Sink and Rack.

Raiden333 wrote: »

I regularly go 2-3 days without pooping or even feeling like I need to, rarely 4-5 days even.

you need more fiber. That's not great.

Do you eat vegetables at all?

Raiden333 wrote: »

You might want to get some fiber in your diet. But for me I go about once a day, maybe once every two days if I ate something I shouldn't have like chocolate.

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.