Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX South 2016 Information, FAQ, and Q&A Thread (Ask Questions Here!)

123457»

• Nubzzz83Nubzzz83 Registered User new member
    I bought a saturday badge its on will call. Because of my major and research project i can no longer go how do i transfer it?

• XadesXades PartTruth Registered User regular
    Anyone know we we start lining up for the convention?

Xades.2976 - Guild Wars 2
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Xades wrote: »
    Anyone know we we start lining up for the convention?
    the doors open at 8am.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Nubzzz83 wrote: »
    I bought a saturday badge its on will call. Because of my major and research project i can no longer go how do i transfer it?
    At this point, you cannot do so, as far as I know.

• amesenbrinkamesenbrink Registered User new member
    How can I get in touch with the company that was selling posters in the room with the arcade machines on the 2nd floor. I bought 2 posters, they handed them to me rolled up and the room was so crowed I didn't check them until we got home. They gave us the wrong posters. Please help.

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Lost and Found Info:

All of the show's lost and found will be turned over to the building at the end of the show. They are the ones you need to get a hold of to locate your missing item. If you are a local, the building's security office is located in room 1066 (in the SE hallway by Merch Lite). For those of you who aren't local, their phone number is 210-207-7773. I would wait until the middle of the week to give them time to catalog items before contacting them.

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
    RILMSzerzhul
  • OptiondisabledOptiondisabled Registered User new member
    Howdy! I know this is a long shot, but is there any way someone has a list of all of the games or exhibitors that were at PAX South?

• BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
This discussion has been closed.