Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Season 4 of PA: The Series Broken

I never got to see season four because 2014 was my graduating year and first semester of college. When I found out about the fact a season 4 was released I got excited. I went to the shows page on the website and none of the videos are loading for season 4 all other seasons videos still work. I was wondering if someone could look into it or inform me of any other ways to watch the show. I cannot find it online. Thank you. -McGooglemac123

• McGooglemac123McGooglemac123 Registered User new member
    I just realized someone else made a post about this about 15 days ago you can close this post if you need to. I will just look at the other post for updates. Thank you. -Mcgooglemac123

This discussion has been closed.