As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

2015 Pre-Pax Drinkies - Done for another year.

13»

• SuperRoachSuperRoach BallaratRegistered User regular
    How long is your q a btw?

But yeah at bartronica atm
    fWWJDQe.jpg

• mouseno4mouseno4 Registered User regular
    Sorry guys. Got tired and doubted I could last much longer. Had some fun (though truth be told one sided!) games with you guys @Bartonica.

Staying at bartronica - the drinks closong was a false alarm so all good. Fyo the original post said little red pocket was meant to be next.

• RoboticPotatoRoboticPotato Registered User new member
    Thanks for hanging out with us guys, see you all tomorrow at PAX!

• feralmasterferalmaster melbourneRegistered User regular
    I just want to thank everybody for coming along. it was great, again. it is so refreshing to meet passionate people who can seamlessly interact without glitches.

Cheers, Brett.

posted by a carbon flavoured beer based life form
  • alinosalinos Registered User new member
    edited October 2015
    Sorry to those who were in the process of buying a jug.

Apparently I was too inebriated to be served any longer. And finishing the 50ml of my beer that was left was considered offensive to the bouncer

Oh well these things happen and that place was dead.

Was nice meeting you all , hope to see you for the rest of PAX

alinos on
  • GumptiongirlGumptiongirl Registered User regular
    Arrived in Melbourne too late to go anywhere except the games lab. Went in, got told it was closing soon, so I left. Felt a bit bummed out.

Pax is making up for it

• ShanoreShanore Registered User regular
    I had a great time meeting you all, thanks for being so nice and not making fun of me for not knowing how to play mariokart lol :)

• demoniquedemonique Registered User regular
    Checking username....

Was just reminiscing about this meetup, and thought I'd upload the DSLR photos from it. The phone ones are probably too blurry I'd bet. http://imgur.com/a/21ROW

It was good this year, I did miss it being a bit smaller and spontaneous as previous years, that partly could have been due to the enforcers being far more under the pump until latter on in the night so a lot of them got some (understandable) shuteye for the actual event.

Its about that time to organise this again, who's in?

• UseR2006UseR2006 MelbourneRegistered User regular
    I'm definitely interested, would be a first for me, last year I went for the 3 days but felt like i missed out on all the social stuff. :biggrin:

"I know you've been online.... There are lots of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they make is shit or not." [img][/img]WJnjIS1.png
    steam_sig.png

• hickiehickie Registered User new member
    Feral, I have been to the pre-drinks the last 2 years and love it would definitely be interested in coming this year again.

Good news everybody, I shall navigate around the work firewall tomorrow and get a new thread up and running!