As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] live

oops, sorry for the delay, i'm too high for this shit

here are some live performances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-WXVk2ZSxU

https://youtu.be/qDCcC_psV24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQsVftr3H-M

poo

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i have also stumbled upon this in youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng0w2eTgOaE

poo
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I thought there was zero chance Shaz would make the chat. Too busy sitting on a roof top being baller, I assumed.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    this korean tv is weird as hell but somehow captivating

poo
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Back pain. This is bullshit.

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If any one of you adds anything to them, God will add to you the plagues described in this scroll.

In Revelations 22:18, God invents the chain letter

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    @Senjutsu - I get what you are saying, but unless unions achieve some sort of massive work force penetration (which is vanishingly unlikely), all they will ever do is improve things for a tiny sliver of the work force (especially if you exclude public unions). I think we need a populist worker rights movement in America (Sanders is a good example of the start of something like that) without the baggage unions bring to the political discourse (and without their competing interests) to get real worker protections.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2015
    emnmnme wrote: »

NINTENDO64--Chopper%20Attack_Jun7%2023_55_25.png

not anime enough - PASS

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    The Star Trek universe must be littered with people who got sent to the past and couldn't get back because they weren't a main character.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Space Sanders is a huge union supporter.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Coinage wrote: »
    The Star Trek universe must be littered with people who got sent to the past and couldn't get back because they weren't a main character.

Don't worry, the 90s TV show Time Trax took care of them.

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

Yes but he's also looking to improve employment law directly.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    PASS

HARD BULL is disappointed.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Did anyone ever get sent to the future in Star Trek? Would that be too meta?

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Back pain. This is bullshit.

it's not pain

that's just the feeling of CASH MONEY flowing into your bank account

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options

Yes but he is also getting the people interested in employment laws.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i am a monster who betrayed wrigglys trust :(

• Options

There was a TNG episode about a man from the 26th century traveling back in time. A guy from the 22nd century killed him, stole his time machine, and visited the 24th century posing as the 26th century guy in order to steal Data.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    You could have just copied my perfect OP, Shaz

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    At first I thought "Space Sanders" was either a rick and morty reference or your take on Abradolph Lincler

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options

Get him snipped?

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular

Get him snipped?

no he was already snipped

he cried at me and trotted to the bed, and lay in the bed and wanted cuddles

and i trimmed his nails while we cuddled

• Options
    I like Eddy's thread. It is a good thread.

• Options

Get him snipped?

HISTORYS GREATEST MONSTER

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

Yes but he's also looking to improve employment law directly.

yes indeed, but it takes both and more

there is no realistic path for labor rights that doesn't involve engaging with unions, there just isn't

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular

Get him snipped?

HISTORYS GREATEST MONSTER

Beat me to it. :P

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options

Archer went to the 26th century once and the 31st once too

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Gonmun shoudnt you be in bed for your walmart trek

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    jesus Christ DPA did you then pour him a nice dish of curdled milk afterwards

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options

What was the 31st century like? The Borg take over everything?

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular

Get him snipped?

the deepest cut

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

There was also that TNG episode with Picard being in 3 timelines, but that was just his consciousness, not sure if it counts.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Listen I don't want to cause any trouble but I don't know how comfortable I am having some hippy pothead holding the [chat]-making powers

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

What was the 31st century like? The Borg take over everything?

technically he went to an alternate 31st where is absence from the 22nd century caused some kind of cataclysm that wiped out life on earth

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    spoilers, i guess

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    goddamit you've ruined the 31st century for me

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Heidegger’s readings of Hölderlin are central to his later thought, but the difficulties of both the poetry and the thought make it a great challenge to translate these texts... Heidegger’s goal is to think about Hölderlin’s poetry without reducing it to prose or pseudophilosophy... a crucial task if great poetry is not just a flimsy aesthetic diversion but language at its most intense and genuine; the poet’s mission is to found a people’s relation to being by withstanding the divine lightning and bringing it into words...

Heidegger [considers] “The Rhine,” where Hölderlin’s aim is to limn “the beyng of the demigods” (223). (The archaic spelling “beyng” translates Heidegger’s less archaic Seyn, a spelling still used by Hölderlin.) Demigods, existing between gods and humans, are riven and unified by an “intimacy,” or harmony of opposites. There are similarities here to Heraclitus and Hegel, but according to Heidegger, Hölderlin develops an understanding of “beyng” all his own that stands outside the metaphysical tradition and points to the possible new “commencement” (Anfang) of a history that will decide the arrival or flight of the divine.

Heidegger sums up the beyng of the demigods in a diagram:

diagram.jpg

:rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate:

@Apothe0sis

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »

There was also that TNG episode with Picard being in 3 timelines, but that was just his consciousness, not sure if it counts.
    The marine biologist in IV

• Options
    I don't even want to live past 1000 anymore

• Options
    I don't even want to live past 1000 anymore

But … the Playstation 242!

This discussion has been closed.