As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Party at Sealab Party (updated 7/10)

1101112131416»

• Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited August 2007
    Hindsight is 20/20, captain. You can say that now that things are said and done. Additionally, the guy who was setting up was apparently being too nice to people. Mistakes were made, but we can do without your commentary on it.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Burkhalter wrote: »
    So... You guys are blaming the fact that your dumb little party got shut down because some dude was trying to be nice and do a little advertising, instead of, I don't know... The fact that you guys did a shitty job of managing your gathering?

Slow clap.

i recant my previous statements, you are the true ass hat!

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • specspec Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    So... You guys are blaming the fact that your dumb little party got shut down because some dude was trying to be nice and do a little advertising, instead of, I don't know... The fact that you guys did a shitty job of managing your gathering?

Slow clap.

I thought blatent trolling wasn't tolerated here? :P

spec on
  • HighfireHighfire Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

Slow clap.

Just shut up and get in the back of the bus.

True it didn't go the way it should have.
    But I don't see your thread,
    for your party.

I mean someone like you must have a bunch of people partying in your room.
    No?
    Then I think you need to think about what you say to someone on this forums.
    Because right now you look like a 12 year old fool, and I think you shouldn't be posting
    here if your going to be a dick.
    A dick with no friends.

~Moe- Shit happens and there is always next year. Fuck this guy.

Highfire on
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited August 2007
    Yeah, and to avoid further insults and flaming, I'm locking this.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.