Rap 2K18: Home Depot And A Caesar Salad

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    New Gibbs y'all

Panda4You
  • XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular

• KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    in other news, I heard I Don't Get Tired for the first time in months yesterday

I forgot what a fucking jam that it

• PhantPhant Registered User regular

steam_sig.png
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular

Good shit, IMO

Kilroychr1sh4ll3ttb3The JudgePoorochondriacAJR

SLIM THUGGA MUTHA FUCKER

Houston is the best.

I could listen to slim Thug read the phone book.

DJ Screw was the best

UGK was the best

Houston rap forever

• OghulkOghulk Registered User regular
    How I didn't know this was a thing is a travesty

also @Clint Eastwood hit up the new Freddie Gibbs album the production is BANGIN and the lyrics are just as good

this will probably be my track of the year

love Future bass

that's one of the only songs by Future I enjoy

love the bass, don't dig the...shallow?...lyricism

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    edited November 2015

Good shit, IMO

anyone who likes missy, check her out

when i heard her, i went wow. this sounds just like missy. then i saw the credits of that video - directed by missy elliot. she's apparently her protege. makes perfect sense

also the choreography is amazing because i think she used to be choreographer or backup dancer or something or other

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    Sanders/Run the Jewels 2016

Run the Jewels 2 still my favorite rap album

feeling down? RTJ2

feeling hype? RTJ2

feeling whatever? RTJ2

shit goes great for anything man

BlankZoeTommy2Hands
    I felt like el-ps raps were better on rtj 1

Tommy2HandsPoorochondriac
    edited November 2015

Xehalus on
  • pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Thanksgiving came and went and Future didn't drop Ape Shit so what do we have to be thankful for really

In other news Young Thug is still the only relevant rapper

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
    Black friday was two days ago and Kendrick and J Cole both dropped some cross-colab song things

Shazkar Shadowstorm

mGOjS5l.jpg

the pope about to drop the hottest mixtape of 2015

Oghulk

seriously, this is my favorite meme probably ever

• chr1sh4ll3ttb3chr1sh4ll3ttb3 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Somebody should tell his holiness to stop cupping the microphone.

Missed this somehow when it came out. YUCK

• chr1sh4ll3ttb3chr1sh4ll3ttb3 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited December 2015
    Go up 6 posts.

chr1sh4ll3ttb3 on
    Same page man

Oghulk wrote: »
    Same page man

Hey, nobody ever accused me of being smart!

Bedlam
    What do y'all think of Vince Staples?

What do y'all think of Vince Staples?

I love him in the most hetero way possible and he made the best album of the year (non-Future division).

Summertime and Surf got me crying Thug tears

Oghulk
    Yeah summertime 06 is really a beautiful, dark, depressing expression of life. Tpab is similar but treats the topic more hopeful and spiritually than 06.

Summertime hits me hard during the second verse

that line on Surf, "what's the price on a life in this dark world? couple hundred where I come from" is so fucking grim. always makes me say DAMN...real loud.

Oghulk
    Vince Staples is such an incredibly smart and aware dude, let alone musician. I've watched tons of the interviews he gives, and he's on fucking point. He says he won't be rapping after 2 or 3 more years and I really hope that isn't true, but his reasons are pretty reasonable.

Kid Cudi's new album leaked

it is literally talent show level nirvana cover trash

it is hilarious

Clint Eastwood

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Yeah summertime 06 is really a beautiful, dark, depressing expression of life. Tpab is similar but treats the topic more hopeful and spiritually than 06.

Summertime hits me hard during the second verse

I think that record is fucking perfection up through Jump Off the Roof, and then it kinda loses me

But a) that first half is so beyond stellar it's insane and b) I haven't given the back half much of a shot after I bounced off it the first few times, and it may yet grow on me

Before senorita and summertime? your post wounds me.

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Before senorita and summertime? your post wounds me.

I love his flow on Senorita, but the "brrrri"s in the beat drive me bonkers

edited December 2015
    a single tear is slithering down my cheek. thats a top 5 beat of the year. makes me wanna do crimes

okay now that i think about it a little more it's not a top 5 beat of the year, but it IS one of the five best on that album I think. Anyway lets post some earl

Clint Eastwood on