As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rap 2K18: Home Depot And A Caesar Salad

• Options
    PhantPhant Registered User regular
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    If patterns hold, Kanye will retreat into self-imposed exile following the backlash, read some Foner and Baptist that John Legend anonymously mails to him, do some Pilates on top of a Mayan pyramid and come back in 2021 with an album of the most envelope-pushing, historically-literate bangers ever seen.

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    I kinda legit wish kanye we would just go away and leave us with the good albums he gave us

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I dunno you guys, "scoop didi woop poop" bangs just as hard as "la di da di da slob on my knob".

• Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Bloods End wrote: »
    Kanyes new pre album hype train is getting a little out of hand.
    Even though his new track is like the opposite of the character he's doing?
    I dunno. I hope cudis album is good

Not really?

I would bet that it's almost word for word a real conversation TI and Ye had that Ye thought would make him look sympathetic, but he just comes off stupid. Like his slavery was a choice comment yesterday, he just comes off as ignorant and unread. Props to the TMZ dude who put him on blast.

TI has to do this a lot it seems. Remember when he had to go after Wayne for saying racism wasn't real?

Also Cudi makes garbage music so I wouldn't get my hopes up!

• Options
    Kanye has this thing when he comes across an idea and he thinks he's the first to ever think of/hear this idea and he's actually just fucking stupid

• Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Kanye is a classic example of intelligence not being fungible, he’s been an incredibly gifted musician for so long that he believes that natural competence and insight extends to other things for which that is absolutely not the case, and his instinctive combativeness in the face of backlash and opposition that served him well in his creative endeavors is leading him to double down on insanely awful notions about slavery and political aesthetics.

• Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
  • Options
    aaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    JoeUser wrote: »

Every day we stray further from god's grace

Also I give up on 99% of mcs and have almost entirely migrated to the hip hop instrumental world

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
  • Options

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Double post my b

pyromaniac221 on
  • Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    I want to post about Kanye but I will respect the wishes of Thread Man

I’m late to the party on SZA but I finally get why people love her

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Nah you can talk about his bum ass if you want. It just will make me intensely sad as i right click on his name in my itunes library and select the Uncheck Selection button

• Options

The chorus is very annoying but this knocks

• Options

The chorus is very annoying but this knocks
    Grew on me a lil bit but mostly I have a weird love of people with Jeremih’s immense talent for conventional hitmaking turning in a hooks like that

• Options
    Jeremih rules.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    hey lets talk about rappers saying good things in interviews

like how Vince Staples did a Hannibal Burress on R. Kelly and shit is finally starting to stick to him

• Options
    Fearghaill wrote: »

like how Vince Staples did a Hannibal Burress on R. Kelly and shit is finally starting to stick to him

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i love vince staples

i saw him twice in two different settings, like once a few years back at a small venue where he headlined which was very fun, mostly doing summertime 06 stuff, and everyone was a big fan

then i saw him open for james blake at radio city music hall which was an odd combo since most people there wanted to see a sad british man play piano and synthesizers, and like.. i bet a lot of people were confused
    but it was still great

he has the best interviews and stuff

poo
  • Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    Vince Staples was a very good “the Hot Ones” episode, a show I do not typically care very much for.

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    gad damn

Agreed.

• Options
    Hiro Murai is pretty okay

• Options
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    njznb9vm8ohp.jpeg
    Which rapper better captures the zeitgeist than Valee

pyromaniac221 on
  • Options
    Rap game quote of the year.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Is that the needle drop fuckhead?

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    “Got a son on the way by the name of Bamboo”

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    And now I feel very old.

• Options
    Three stacks put two songs out today.

• Options
    BASED ALERT

SECRETE RELEASE

PLATINUM FLAME

https://open.spotify.com/album/5p87CdfBfOTEafiAOZydLE

• Options
    I got to see the entire TDE crew Thursday night

Holy. Fucking. Shit. Schoolboy Q and Jay Rock and Kendrick Lamar are fucking really god damn good live. Wish we got more Jay Rock, but the entire Kendrick set was fucking fire.

• Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    Yeuch

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Oghulk wrote: »
    Fearghaill wrote: »

i dated a girl who went there and she became a textbook saleswoman and not a rapper, this checks out

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    also i am djing a party this weekend but am woefully behind on party party tracks

who's got some bangers??

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here