As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Transformers: Devastation] - Til All Are One! Out now!

14567810»

• Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    edited July 2017
    I need them to give me a game where I can play as the Decepticons for a game so I can play as my boy Soundwave.

SOUNDWAVE SUPERIOR! CONSTRUCTICONS INFERIOR!

Did you play Devastation?
    I LOVED the Soundwave boss battle. The way he uses everyone of his minions

But I agree...playing as the Decepticons would have been the bees knees. I always root for the bad guy and I think it started with Transformers. My favorite was always Starscream.

Grove on
    Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    Grove wrote: »
    I need them to give me a game where I can play as the Decepticons for a game so I can play as my boy Soundwave.

But I agree...playing as the Decepticons would have been the bees knees. I always root for the bad guy and I think it started with Transformers. My favorite was always Starscream.

Oh I did. I just want to play as the Decepticons. You can even put in that inferior Blaster guy to get curbed stomp by the superior sound system.

• Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    I was really hoping they'd announce a sequel at E3, since this one tied in to Combiner Wars (somewhat), and Titans Return is going on right now.

And because I want to play as Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime.

Anyway, I forget how I got it, but there's this one sniper type gun I mained in the game. Pardon the term, but it was absolutely devastating to those fly-by enemies-- just tap the aim button and fire quickly, because you're usually locked in for that first second. Rinse and repeat.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular

Oh I did. I just want to play as the Decepticons. You can even put in that inferior Blaster guy to get curbed stomp by the superior sound system.

Was it the War for Cybertron or Fall of Cybertron where you play as Soundwave? Those levels were probably my favorite next to playing as Bruticus.

On a Devastation note. I do have a question, does changing bots do anything different to the story? I mindlessly played each level with the one they told me to play as.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    Betsuni wrote: »

Was it the War for Cybertron or Fall of Cybertron where you play as Soundwave? Those levels were probably my favorite next to playing as Bruticus.

On a Devastation note. I do have a question, does changing bots do anything different to the story? I mindlessly played each level with the one they told me to play as.

No it doesn't change the story from what I remember. Maybe a bit of chatter but that's it.

I really should play the Cybertron games. I think I have one on steam but I can't remember which.

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Betsuni wrote: »

Some of the stage dialogue changes. For example, in the game's story Teletraan Alpha was supposed to be the crowning achievement of Cybertron technology, to the point where it was capable of effectively predicting future events. During initial forays into the Proudstar, it will say different things based on which character you were using going into it. If I recall correctly, Optimus' and Wheeljack's get especially depressing as Teletraan Alpha makes some foreshadowing predictions regarding their deaths in the G1 movie.