As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Camp Comic] Friday, September 25, 2015 - Without a Shovel

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2015 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, September 25, 2015 - Without a Shovel

Without a Shovel

Without a Shovel

http://campcomic.com/comic/249

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    The landscape in panel 1 is fucking beautiful.

Yay! My favorite duo: Steven and Steve.

• kram1032kram1032 Registered User regular
    I don't see why the shovels where that bad an idea. Paddles could have been bug infested just as easily. Well, at least they still have their hands and feet to paddle on. But they gotta be careful: The lake probably contains killer piranha shark whale kraken.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    paddles generally don't sink as well as shovels ;)

• DublinDublin Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Well well! We have moderators now!

I bow to you, Zerzhul.

EDIT: I mean, I know there are moderators on every forum. It's simply that it's the first time I notice one, with the "MODERATOR" tag.

Dublin on
    There are quite a few moderators on PA. They just rarely post here from what I've seen. But they do an excellent job keeping the forums great. Really, if you haven't visited the rest of the PA forums, there are a lot of civil, interesting discussions going on.

The Camp W forum will always be my favorite because I like reading and posting about this comic, but the overall forum is better than 99.99% of the forums I've ever posted on.

• Finnish_LineFinnish_Line Registered User regular
    Moderators?

Well then.

*puts on a tie*

Steven could probably use his long arms to paddle the canoe to shore. And Steve does have a point, the shovel with a bug was his own. Steven overreacted and threw his shovel away unnecessarily.

But mainly I just love the way they argue with each other.

• FlaxSeedFlaxSeed Registered User regular
    there's kind of a vibe of Life of Pi...ty.

start using your arms, kids

• hajenhajen Registered User regular
    on the positive side: at least they don't have to worry about digging themselves deeper into trouble

• forcesinbalanceforcesinbalance Registered User regular
    They might have been better off if it HAD been a creek.

Random: 538 reports that there are no (or at least, that there are less than 5) Americans with the first name "Seventeen", or any other number in the range 1-20...except 7. There are 1584 people in the US named "Seven".

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/there-are-1584-people-in-america-named-seven/

• plato360plato360 Registered User regular
    Back to the sneaky kitties today, I see.

those kids have got a long swim ahead....

hajen wrote: »
    on the positive side: at least they don't have to worry about digging themselves deeper into trouble

Positive side: they always wanted to be buried at sea.

• SargeSarge Registered User regular
    The greater tragedy here is that the camp is now short two precious, irreplaceable shovels.

• thetyrantoftyrusthetyrantoftyrus Registered User new member
    Dude, it,s kinda sad. Like seeing these friends over the course of the comic end up ya know, hating each other.

edited September 2015
  • DublinDublin Registered User regular
    briguy wrote: »

Holy mackerel, that's intense!

• Twister2Twister2 Registered User regular
    Shovel Knight oughta save them.