Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Roleplaying Games} The One Ring by Cubicle 7: "Red Days Rising" in Tabletop Lounge

Robin SmallburrowRobin Smallburrow MrMelbourne, AustraliaRegistered User new member
Hi, my name is Tom although I am better known as Robin Smallburrow (my moniker on The One Ring forum on Cubicle 7's website). I am happy to announce that I will be running a new The One Ring adventure provided by Cubicle 7:

Red Star Rising: The clans of Rohan stand nearly at war. King Thengel hopes to secure peace with a marriage between rival families. But how can the King secure peace when so few of his people seem to desire it?

An adventure for 3-6 players set in Rohan, contemporary with The One Ring (around 2951 Third Age).

Sunday 1st November - currently my plans are to run two sessions, from around 9:30am in the Tabletop area until about 1pm, second session from around 2pm until 5:30pm. May run another session in the evening if I have enough interested players.

Pregenerated characters have been provided by Cubicle 7, and I will be providing resources for players to design their own characters if they wish.

Hope to see some Middle-earth fans there on Sunday!

Robin S.
NOTE: Cubicle 7 is not organising this event 'officially', but they have agreed to provide the adventure and pregen characters for me to run.